Swiss Temples Protocol is like Collecting All 7 Dragon Balls

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Just FYI that was not the first post swoop ever made. He's actually very knowledgeable on these issues, knowledge which extends beyond any particular individual post.

I care what he thinks. I think a lot of people care, if you pay attention to the forums for a few weeks you'll notice that swoop's posts are more likely to be quoted regularly, so people are reading and thinking about what he writes.

Finally, this isn't Boston Red Sox versus New York Yankees. It's a scientific debate. In a few years we will know definitively whether or not Swoop or SwissTemples is correct and to what extent, since there are real trials happening.

HAHAHA! Dude, wake up! He is just a guy who spent a lot of his time on hairloss forums. His opinion doesn't matter. In fact, nobody's opinion here matters.

Its all about the results and data.

Kamino

Reaction score
HAHAHA! Dude, wake up! He is just a guy who spent a lot of his time on hairloss forums. His opinion doesn't matter. In fact, nobody's opinion here matters.

Its all about the results and data.

Around 60/70 people got their setipiprant last July and that's 9 months and how many people have had success with it ?? None. And just remember that Seti was hyped up for months beforehand as a guaranteed maintenance cure. But this is a common occurance with P.H.G. Find a new compound that will miraculously outperform anything we have now , go on a recruitment drive to get uneducated and naïve newbies then raise the prices to continue filling their pockets with their pyramid scheme for swiss & the admin. Swoop is right it is basically a cult as even the lesser members there are brainwashed to death to defend swissygirl and his failed protocol. Just wait for another recruitment drive soon and the cycle will start again, hair loss sufferers are insecure so probably wont care but they have a right to know they are being scammed.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Around 60/70 people got their setipiprant last July and that's 9 months and how many people have had success with it ?? None. And just remember that Seti was hyped up for months beforehand as a guaranteed maintenance cure. But this is a common occurance with P.H.G. Find a new compound that will miraculously outperform anything we have now , go on a recruitment drive to get uneducated and naïve newbies then raise the prices to continue filling their pockets with their pyramid scheme for swiss & the admin. Swoop is right it is basically a cult as even the lesser members there are brainwashed to death to defend swissygirl and his failed protocol. Just wait for another recruitment drive soon and the cycle will start again, hair loss sufferers are insecure so probably wont care but they have a right to know they are being scammed.

That's funny, prior to joining this forum, I was following seti log thread as a lurker. Can't remember a single one negative report. One person reported decreased shedding and itch i believe. Where are all these 60-70 people and their reports?

In fact, that's the sole reason why I even joined, to review seti over long period of time, because nobody else did. That's all I care about.

And who would have thought that pioneering private hair forum members are trying to obtain new compounds based on latest research??? It's like they are trying to pioneer something, maybe find a better solution to hairloss. Fascinating, isn't it?

You baldies are missing the point here, nobody is forcing you to buy ANYTHING or follow anyone. These forum politics are getting into your bald head.

Pg protocol looks promising, but the long term jury is still out. Its effectiveness will only be determined by Kythera themselves or personal logs with pictures, not by some bald loser who thinks he knows better than scientists who are paid to research hairloss.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Firstpost for reporting your results.
The only thing I find strange is the whole mystification of the private forum. I mean I understand you guys don't want noobs fooling around and polluting the threads asking what RU or CB is but why can't the data be available to the mass so that people would do their own research ?
And why were you recruiting like crazy even on the bodybuilding forums three months ago not to accept anyone now ?

Kamino

Reaction score
firstpost is actually defending a full on racist Neo Nazi, and a holocaust denier. Shame on you. Well I guess you have been well and truly brainwashed, its not your fault. You are missing the point you don't think its a bit strange a guy who built an entire website, spends 24/7 on hair loss forums, updates pics when everything's going great showing 'the beginning of growth'(crappy peach fuzz) then suddenly stops? and we haven't seen a pic in six months? Obviously nothings happened, If this worked he would be ramming it down everyones throats, but keep dick riding him if it makes you feel better.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Firstpost for reporting your results.
The only thing I find strange is the whole mystification of the private forum. I mean I understand you guys don't want noobs fooling around and polluting the threads asking what RU or CB is but why can't the data be available to the mass so that people would do their own research ?
And why were you recruiting like crazy even on the bodybuilding forums three months ago not to accept anyone now ?

It's been blown way out of proportion. It's just a forum geared to obtaining new compounds according to latest research, primarily concerning healthy living and hairloss. Private is to avoid scammers and people like Swoop and his worshipers. Nothing more.
People post personal logs and discuss news just like here. Stopped recruitment because of scammers and related issues.

The data is nothing but personal experiences and logs, like i mentioned earlier. Its up to those people to post it here or any other hairloss forum. I chose to post mine here because i would lurk here from time to time to see what new treatments are available for my thinning hair. Maybe my log will help somebody. No matter the results of pg protocol, ill post them here and move on with my life.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Kamino we've heard these arguments already. Let's not debate over the fact he's a nazi or not, this discussion would be toxic for everyone here, I mean it's time for real answers. I'm waiting for the guys of *** to answer our questions.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
firstpost is actually defending a full on racist Neo Nazi, and a holocaust denier. Shame on you. Well I guess you have been well and truly brainwashed, its not your fault. You are missing the point you don't think its a bit strange a guy who built an entire website, spends 24/7 on hair loss forums, updates pics when everything's going great showing 'the beginning of growth'(crappy peach fuzz) then suddenly stops? and we haven't seen a pic in six months? Obviously nothings happened, If this worked he would be ramming it down everyones throats, but keep dick riding him if it makes you feel better.

Is holocaust denier supposed to be an insult? Never knew that! Do i care what he denies? Not a bit. I would take hairloss treatment from Hitler himself, if it worked. And I'll let him apply it also.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
~2 months in. New hairs started growing everywhere shortly after starting this regimen. PGD2 does suppress hair growth after all.

Ddce5a3.jpg

@Nix

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score

Well most of those people are sensible enough to not get involved in the forums so they don't have to see comments from mongoloids like you, but put it this way, Hellouser was one of those who got his in August (not July), he put his Seti dosage in his regimen and hasn't since removed it. Seti works and helps significantly with itch and shed, it's effect is pretty well immediate as well, people report less of those 2 within the first 2 weeks. And I wouldn't consider getting top quality, pure chemicals that have been tested a scam, especially when they are often cheaper than there one alternative supplier who is also shady as **** and has been known to send out bad batches.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it was no where near 60/70, i have no idea where you got that figure.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop,

What do you think of the early anecdotal reports of progress from setipiprant, are these people just followers of Kane or swisstemples trying to boost demand?
In particular it seems like a lot of people report decreased itch. I might be seeing a bias but that seems to be the most common anecdote.

David,

We had a pretty long discussion about this. Re-read this post also please http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...ipiprant-log?p=1286085&viewfull=1#post1286085.

To give you an exact answer to your question let me explain you this. The research that came out about PGD2 is not new. This is news from already 4 years ago, yes that's right 4 years ago. It's old as hell now;
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/.

Back then people IMMEDIATELY started to self experiment. It was way bigger back then. Look here at a topic that has over a million views about this from early 2012; https://goo.gl/ZjCXsJ

So what did people do? They started searching for CRTH2 (DP2) antagonists and found two of them, OC459 and TM30089. They are basically just other molecules than setipiprant, with the same biological activity (selective DP2 antagonists), but more potent. Just like dutasteride has more potency towards 5ar2 than finasteride. And just like CB-03-01 is probably weaker than RU58841 towards the androgen receptor.

So they trialled the stuff with high expectations. Results? "Decreased itch and shedding". A whole army of people tried the stuff and it never got mainstream. After a while only very few continued to use the stuff.
It was mostly one big disappointment. It didn't live up to expectations, outside of the anecdotal results of decreased itch and shedding nobody got any cosmetic improvement whatsoever.

So then it was quiet and this angle only got back to life when Kythera decided to move forward to trial setipiprant for Androgenetic Alopecia. Most (new) people got hyped again and groupbuys were held. Some as high as $340 for 25G of setipiprant, a insane mark-up from the cult forum.

So setipiprant was predictable David. The anecdotal reports about setipiprant now? It's exactly the same as the other molecules! It's overall one big disappointment mate. Again, predictable as hell.

Perhaps you understand me a little bit better now why I don't think that setipiprant won't reach the market. Simply because it won't be effective enough. Like I said I would bet my money linea recta on this. I'm waiting for someone to bet me on this :).

Hitting on the Androgen/AR angle is miles better.

That being said while I'm highly sure that it won't reach the market, it might be an alternative route for someone who can't hit upon the androgen/AR angle. Perhaps doing something instead of doing nothing is better in this case. Up to you to decide man.

Ultimately though indeed David the trials will give us an final answer. But it's not true until proven otherwise. It's a hypothesis after all.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Reading this thread makes my head explode. *** forum is calling everybody scammers, including you swoop, ziom and Kane. But the others are telling that the other side are scammers lol. So what to believe in? **** my life. I need some RU and CB but not sure whom to buy from.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, basically, without any concrete proof or data, you disagree with actual hair scientists and researchers on their hypothesis. I'm sorry, but nobody cares what YOU think.

Your beef with swiss is getting out of hand. This section is about results from experimental treatments, not what some arm chair scientist thinks.
If a was a regular member trying to find info about new treatments beyond finasteride/minoxidil, i would be mad. I wouldn't wanna read the garbage you wrote disguised as facts.
I want actual people's experiences who tried it and i wanna see the results. You offer none of these.

So far, the results from pg protocol have been positive. Will it work in the long run and how well? We gonna find out, with pictures and all. That's what this forum is all about.

As far as I know hypotheses need to be properly tested before translating into a theory. A hypothesis is nothing more than a mere educated guess. In what world do you live that things are immediately the truth when X person says something? Doesn't work like that in science kiddo. You think Cotsarelis would argue differently? You still know very little mate.

So on a scientific level you got nowhere to stand on, nada, zilch, nothing mate. I'm right whether you like it or not. Unless you can provide me data now that tests and confirms the hypothesis that PGD2 works upstream? Ahh that's right you can't... :). It's not true until proven otherwise. Cotsarelis won't argue differently either.

And the funny thing is even on a anecdotal level your evidence is weak as hell LOL.

The pube hair on swissygirl his temples, that's all you got? Great achievement for basically being a walking apothecary! Tons of people that get better results with solely minoxidil.

And, yes I'm perfectly adequate to think for myself and not submit to authority. That's generally what intellectual or well grounded people do, luckily we got enough of such people on this forum walking around or we would all be like you.

Not only I think that this regimen is a joke, the overwhelming majority of people do. You don't. Offcourse you don't...! You lick the feet of your emperor swissygirl like a puppet... Obey, you slave! Haha.

Swiss has failed. He is a broscience charlatan that sells false hope. No better than Thamim Hamid from the theradome. Now continue with your regimen and resume your game on your nintendo brah. You can always come back if you have something to say that has actual meaningful content.

And what are you talking about "beef" man? There is no "beef". I heavily oppose people that come out with absurd claims that are unfounded. Just like I did with Dr. Hsu from follicept (who is a wonderful person by the way, just a daydreamer) and tons of other situations.

The community suffers and has suffered enough already from false promises and claims, over and out.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
The pube hair on swissygirl his temples

You lick the feet of your emperor swissygirl like a puppet... Obey, you slave! Haha.

I appreciate your interventions Swoop but if you could stop insulting the guy using my gender, that'd be great :mrgreen:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Madame Time

She used to be my saving grace,

Now lately I find I'm
reduced to saving her face.
$_35.JPG

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David,

We had a pretty long discussion about this. Re-read this post also please http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...ipiprant-log?p=1286085&viewfull=1#post1286085.

To give you an exact answer to your question let me explain you this. The research that came out about PGD2 is not new. This is news from already 4 years ago, yes that's right 4 years ago. It's old as hell now;
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/.

Back then people IMMEDIATELY started to self experiment. It was way bigger back then. Look here at a topic that has over a million views about this from early 2012; https://goo.gl/ZjCXsJ

So what did people do? They started searching for CRTH2 (DP2) antagonists and found two of them, OC459 and TM30089. They are basically just other molecules than setipiprant, with the same biological activity (selective DP2 antagonists), but more potent. Just like dutasteride has more potency towards 5ar2 than finasteride. And just like CB-03-01 is probably weaker than RU58841 towards the androgen receptor.

So they trialled the stuff with high expectations. Results? "Decreased itch and shedding". A whole army of people tried the stuff and it never got mainstream. After a while only very few continued to use the stuff.
It was mostly one big disappointment. It didn't live up to expectations, outside of the anecdotal results of decreased itch and shedding nobody got any cosmetic improvement whatsoever.

So then it was quiet and this angle only got back to life when Kythera decided to move forward to trial setipiprant for Androgenetic Alopecia. Most (new) people got hyped again and groupbuys were held. Some as high as $340 for 25G of setipiprant, a insane mark-up from the cult forum.

So setipiprant was predictable David. The anecdotal reports about setipiprant now? It's exactly the same as the other molecules! It's overall one big disappointment mate. Again, predictable as hell.

Perhaps you understand me a little bit better now why I don't think that setipiprant won't reach the market. Simply because it won't be effective enough. Like I said I would bet my money linea recta on this. I'm waiting for someone to bet me on this :).

Hitting on the Androgen/AR angle is miles better.

That being said while I'm highly sure that it won't reach the market, it might be an alternative route for someone who can't hit upon the androgen/AR angle. Perhaps doing something instead of doing nothing is better in this case. Up to you to decide man.

Ultimately though indeed David the trials will give us an final answer. But it's not true until proven otherwise. It's a hypothesis after all.

It's a very good point that OC459 and TM30089 have had no impact on hairloss.

With that said, I had some thinking in the car as to how DHT might not be the whole story. Behold some intellectual masturbation coming up :)

It relates to female pattern hairloss -- it doesn't respond to finasteride, at all. Interestingly, though it doesn't look like standard male pattern baldness with the receding hairline and temple and crown, it does resemble diffuse thinning, since that's what female pattern hairloss: the hair is distributed in the same manner, but more diffuse. On the other hand, I've seen photos on this forum of people with receding hairlines, but not diffuse hairloss.

I think this hints (demonstrates?) at two separate mechanisms, where the androgenic mechanism only hits men, and can accelerate diffuse hairloss.

You once wrote that you believe that somebody on both dutasteride and RU58851 cannot lose hair (pretty sure that was you). Yet, based on the clinical trials of women on finasteride, that might not apply to women with diffuse thinning. So something else might not work, I'm not necessarily pointing to DP2 antagonists.