Swiss Temples Protocol is like Collecting All 7 Dragon Balls

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nah, i voiced my opinion. So are you. This is an internet forum of everyday people bro, not some hair loss research convention. You aren't Lauster, I'm not Yazici. I'm no hair loss expert. I don't expect people to take my word as law or be swayed one way or the other.

The answer to any naysayers is concrete evidence. Nobody who follows the protocol, swiss included, is obliged to do that I understand. But unless someone proves otherwise, I can only go off what I already see. I stand by my statement. There is some regrowth, But for the amount of work/investment needed for the results that were achieved are underwhelming (so far). I'm hoping this isn't the case and there's more.

So please, someone prove the naysayers wrong. If i'm on the wrong side of this argument, it'll be like Galileo vs. the catholic church where I'm the idiot saying that the earth is the center of the Universe. But I ain't gon be salty if someone proves me wrong. Hell, I'll actually be delighted. Not only will I be delighted, I will buy whoever proves me wrong a beer. Legit. You'll be doing everyone a service.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, i voiced my opinion. So are you. This is an internet forum of everyday people bro, not some hair loss research convention. You aren't Lauster, I'm not Yazici. I'm no hair loss expert. I don't expect people to take my word as law or be swayed one way or the other.

The answer to any naysayers is concrete evidence. Nobody who follows the protocol, swiss included, is obliged to do that I understand. But unless someone proves otherwise, I can only go off what I already see. I stand by my statement. There is some regrowth, But for the amount of work/investment needed for the results that were achieved are underwhelming (so far). I'm hoping this isn't the case and there's more.

So please, someone prove the naysayers wrong. If i'm on the wrong side of this argument, it'll be like Galileo vs. the catholic church where I'm the idiot saying that the earth is the center of the Universe. But I ain't gon be salty if someone proves me wrong. Hell, I'll actually be delighted. Not only will I be delighted, I will buy whoever proves me wrong a beer. Legit. You'll be doing everyone a service.

Everything that you just said yet again has nothing to do with the fact that you knowingly and willingly posted a picture designed to deceive people viewing this thread. You don't have an argument for that so you come through with these long winded, useless paragraphs which mean absolutely nothing. The argument (that we are having) has nothing to do with whether Swiss' protocol works, it is about why you posted that picture. And so far you have failed to give a valid reason.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People haven't seen that particular photo here, that's why. Lots of people claimed it was just taken at different angles. It's to show people that it's not camera angle tricks, there is new regrowth. THEN I gave my personal opinion on the protocol, that it isn't that amazing from what I see so far, unless some blockbuster results come out.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
People haven't seen that particular photo here, that's why. Lots of people claimed it was just taken at different angles. It's to show people that it's not camera angle tricks, there is new regrowth. THEN I gave my personal opinion on the protocol, that it isn't that amazing from what I see so far, unless some blockbuster results come out.

Its amazing enough to me. Its nice to go outside and not worry about wind exposing my thinning hair anymore.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score

Sorry we're done here, it's clear you are incapable of admitting what you did and no matter what I say you're not gonna own up to being an idiot.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that whenever someone dares to question Swiss's protocol or the lack of progress pictures Hairloss23 smites down with great vengeance and furious anger?

I'm gonna provoke him by saying: I do believe that swiss's protocol has some science behind it and it did seem to give him results on a territory where it is the hardest to regrow hair, but it has probably stayed that way or deteriorated and that is why he is no longer posting pictures/answering questions. The longer he can keep the hype, the longer he can collect donation money.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that whenever someone dares to question Swiss's protocol or the lack of progress pictures Hairloss23 smites down with with great vengeance and furious anger? How he swears that the protocol works yet we have never seen a photo of his hair? I'm gonna go ahead and say that Swiss=Hairloss23. How is the donation money flowing hairlossswiss?

Ive noticed that Hairloss23 has no patience for idiocy.

He can be pretty funny imo.

Just FYI your conspiracy theory that swisstemples set up aliases really validates HL23's point.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I might have gone too fair with that one :) that's why I edited that out. Apart from that, I do feel that he is suspiciously arrogant towards anyone who dares to point out the lack of progress pictures.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I might have gone too fair with that one :) that's why I edited that out. Apart from that, I do feel that he is suspiciously arrogant towards anyone who dares to point out the lack of progress pictures.

After all the bashing and accusations, he stopped carrying about people on public forums.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that is a very convenient answer to why he disappeared. Btw, the accusations started to appear AFTER he disappeared, not the other way around. IMO if you are collecting donation money to fund your research, at least be transparent about your progress.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
No the accusations have been around since it was released. i am not swiss but swiss is my friend and i feel like his protocol is helping me. you are welcome to bash it, i don't reall give a **** but when a scumbag like Norwood One comes on here and purposely tries to decieve people so they will hold the opinions he has, nothing separates him from the politicians.

Also that point about me suddenly leaping to swiss' defence when his protocol is bashed, have you never notice Swoop leap to Kane's defence whenever someone questions his authenticity?

and LOL your using S5 cream and are then questioning the science behind the protocol, show me one person who has had results on s5 cream alone

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, that is a very convenient answer to why he disappeared. Btw, the accusations started to appear AFTER he disappeared, not the other way around. IMO if you are collecting donation money to fund your research, at least be transparent about your progress.

He didn't disappear. Very active on private forum. Like I said, he doesn't bother with public forums anymore.

For what it's worth, im on pg protocol for 2.5 months now. No aa's or minoxidil due to sides.

Very satisfied with results so far. Had slight setback with seti spoiling and shedding returning to what it was before, now I keep my solution in fridge and all good.

I posted a pic of my 2 month mark regrowth somewhere, gonna update at the end of april again to compare pics.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Still waiting to see one single photo from guys from *** forum showing some regrowth. Many promised they will do, but then nothing.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Still waiting to see one single photo from guys from *** forum showing some regrowth. Many promised they will do, but then nothing.

~2 months in. New hairs started growing everywhere shortly after starting this regimen. PGD2 does suppress hair growth after all.

Ddce5a3.jpg

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot firstpost.
Would you attribute the hair on your fingers to oral Castor oil ?

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks a lot firstpost.
Would you attribute the hair on your fingers to oral Castor oil ?

No lol! Its genetic. I have thick eyebrows, hairy arms and legs, and some chest hair.
I don't use castor oil anymore. Took it last year, stopped because it was giving me more body hair.

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No lol! Its genetic. I have thick eyebrows, hairy arms and legs, and some chest hair.
I don't use castor oil anymore. Took it last year, stopped because it was giving me more body hair.

Wow. I thought that was just your head hair coming up from between your fingers. :D

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
No the accusations have been around since it was released. i am not swiss but swiss is my friend and i feel like his protocol is helping me. you are welcome to bash it, i don't reall give a **** but when a scumbag like Norwood One comes on here and purposely tries to decieve people so they will hold the opinions he has, nothing separates him from the politicians.

Also that point about me suddenly leaping to swiss' defence when his protocol is bashed, have you never notice Swoop leap to Kane's defence whenever someone questions his authenticity?

and LOL your using S5 cream and are then questioning the science behind the protocol, show me one person who has had results on s5 cream alone

Wait what? Didn't we have this discussion before a few months ago where I swooped everyone his ***? Maybe ask Agustin or Wolf_Pack?

I didn't want to get into this discussion because I don't want to be a repeating little kid but since you forced me to do so now I will anyway. Let me drop the truth bomb.

First we'll start with swissygirls his characteristics traits. He is a full blown Nazi adoring Hitler. He has furthermore blackmailed a transgender on the HLH forums (threatening to release nude pictures of her or something like that, what a hero! A real man!). And swissygirl can't reply on public forums cause he has been permabanned on every forum. He has recently tried to get on here but I think he was kicked away immediately lmao.

Swissygirl is furthermore the highest moderator on a "private forum" that operates more like a cult. In fact it is literally a cult. They hold groupbuys and take profits from people (he and the admin do). What they do basically is that they sell the compounds with a high margin and keep the money for them self. They argue they don't, but they do. There is zero transparency. I found this an excellent post about that forum in particular although I don't agree that they don't provide proper chemicals; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158889153&p=1412331273&viewfull=1#post1412331273. They do provide legit stuff however it's just highly overpriced and they take the profit in their pockets. Although these "custom vehicles" are overpriced nonsense jizz ingredients basically.

By the way not only me knows this, extremely many people are aware of this. Ask Ziom for example who is selling compounds with his lab in Poland for people, he will tell you exactly the same. He is a very known guy on the forums who helps the community much.

And this protocol? Well I don't want to repeat that again. I dominated the discussion on this months ago and everything was predictable for me. It's a **** regimen that is not worth the effort spent. Also, he has deliberately lied about his baseline pictures on his blog. I exposed that extremely hard. Too bad for him, google doesn't lie.

And how often is swissygirl going to cure Androgenetic Alopecia? Lmao, he said the same with CD. He even now talks about a cure being available in 2016 LOL. Man I think all these chemicals got the best of him through the years. He is a loser. A charlatan that sells false hope.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
~2 months in. New hairs started growing everywhere shortly after starting this regimen. PGD2 does suppress hair growth after all.

Ddce5a3.jpg

Thank you very much, I can see some new hairs. Looking forward your april update!