Swiss Temples Protocol is like Collecting All 7 Dragon Balls

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im trying to follow SwissTemples protocol and want to start a monthy picture log to show my progress.

Im getting desperate to get my hands on legit Setipiprant (I dont trust Kanes seti).

Ive tried joining the *** forum, but so far I havent gotten any response from them. Did they close down new membership?

I already have 2 of the 3 important items in the protocol.

I just need

You need all three for hair to grow, just like you need all 7 dragon balls to make a wish. Im getting desperate to get my hands on it. I really want to get the Seti from *** because I know they do third party purity tests.

Ive never done a group buy and im new to this. How do I get seti?

Thanks!

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Lmao. Title.

The P-H-G Forum is apparently not taking any new members. There was a time when they let in a bunch of people, but the people they let in would abandon a group buys that they had originally committed to, which would screw everything up, so they stopped letting in new people. I tried joining also but haven't heard anything. Swiss said they have a bunch of people on the waiting list that they have no idea what to do with.

Anyway, group buys aren't organized as a 'monthly' thing here. They just happen. Kane is your only bet. Many have ordered from him for years without problem, yet you'll also see some people who have allegedly received bunk from him. I've never seen an accusation that had substantiated proof though. If you're that concerned, get it tested by a third-party lab.

Anyway, I tried Kane's Seti and I don't think it worked. Maybe the dosing was too small, maybe Seti sucks, or maybe Kane handed me junk I'll never know. I'd recommend RU over Seti.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need all three for hair to grow, just like you need all 7 dragon balls to make a wish.

Right-right-I-get-what-youre-sayin-GIF.gif

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Kane even sell seti?? I don't see it on his site? is it on the anagen site?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best thread title ever

Kamino

Reaction score
LMAO at this thread, and not even at the newbie doing swissygirls failed protocol.

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
That's worth knowing if true.

Where is the evidence?

The evidence is that no one that tried it so far, including himself, has anything to show and be proud of.
The only thing he does is putting too many toxic substances into his body (for nothing), and increasing his risk to get skin cancer with burning his skin with UV.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
The evidence is that no one that tried it so far, including himself, has anything to show and be proud of.
The only thing he does is putting too many toxic substances into his body (for nothing), and increasing his risk to get skin cancer with burning his skin with UV.

Lmao! Just shows you know nothing. Why even post if you are THIS clueless? Keep swallowing your non-toxic finasteride.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao! Just shows you know nothing. Why even post if you are THIS clueless? Keep swallowing your non-toxic finasteride.

Just FYI swisstemples swallows dutasteride, which is enhanced finasteride.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Scar tissue wins this thread. The real question (with the results "So far") is is it worth it to collect all 7 dragon balls for decent vellus growth? In my opinion no. This **** wouold be so time consuming.

XS9J0aK.jpg

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Scar tissue wins this thread. The real question (with the results "So far") is is it worth it to collect all 7 dragon balls for decent vellus growth? In my opinion no. This **** wouold be so time consuming.

XS9J0aK.jpg

Oh that's very clever, going from his baseline picture to his next picture instead of from baseline to last. If you upload the final one you will see that those "vellus" hairs aren't vellus no longer. Moron.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

XS9J0aK.jpg

This is not even his latest pic, but I am still impressed as hell by this picture. He is GROWING HAIR in areas that were SLICK BALD... Hell, look at his lower temples. That area has probably been slick bald for a long time.