Swiss Temples Protocol is like Collecting All 7 Dragon Balls

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
This is not even his latest pic, but I am still impressed as hell by this picture. He is GROWING HAIR in areas that were SLICK BALD... Hell, look at his lower temples. That area has probably been slick bald for a long time.

The more time you spend on this forum the more you will see that there are some posters that actually like being bald and complaining about it. Nameless and Norwood One are two of the biggest, they pretend like baldness has ruined their lives but they use every trick in the book to shoot down and be pessimistic about possible treatments, even when their is science behind them. Pretty sure one of these type of forum people once said "even if the Swiss Protocol did work who would want to spend all that time doing the treatments". Yeah cause the time is better spent bitching on here all day... Seriously they are a bunch of bald losers who enjoy it.

kenkroo

Reaction score
The more time you spend on this forum the more you will see that there are some posters that actually like being bald and complaining about it. Nameless and Norwood One are two of the biggest, they pretend like baldness has ruined their lives but they use every trick in the book to shoot down and be pessimistic about possible treatments, even when their is science behind them. Pretty sure one of these type of forum people once said "even if the Swiss Protocol did work who would want to spend all that time doing the treatments". Yeah cause the time is better spent bitching on here all day... Seriously they are a bunch of bald losers who enjoy it.

Amen.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Im trying to follow SwissTemples protocol and want to start a monthy picture log to show my progress.

Im getting desperate to get my hands on legit Setipiprant (I dont trust Kanes seti).

Ive tried joining the *** forum, but so far I havent gotten any response from them. Did they close down new membership?

I already have 2 of the 3 important items in the protocol.

I just need

You need all three for hair to grow, just like you need all 7 dragon balls to make a wish. Im getting desperate to get my hands on it. I really want to get the Seti from *** because I know they do third party purity tests.

Ive never done a group buy and im new to this. How do I get seti?

Thanks!

I think Swiss's regimen is VERY bad for the skin. I'd be careful with this. I think it works but it's dangerous.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I think Swiss's regimen is VERY bad for the skin. I'd be careful with this. I think it works but it's dangerous.

lol what aspect may I ask? The UVB burns? He doesn't even do them anymore and when he did it was for 3 minutes per week on each temple, temples only.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Its not that surprising actually. Some guys simply dont care, or they dont want to be dependent on taking drugs everyday for the rest of their lives (possibly). The drug carries risks some known and some unknown so to some guys its just not worth the risks or hassles. Its not a wrong choice. Probably why some of them stopped even with success. The money/hassle of getting refills, needing to carry the pills everywhere im sure it gets old after enough time.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, I believe there's a video that CBS did on several hair treatments, including a regimen from Switzerland (including laser therapy, which makes me
wonder, I've always been skeptical of laser therapy).

All of them worked, at least on this show. There was the drummer from a band called Quit Riot (Hair Transplant experiment), two identical twin brothers.
I believe one did finasteride (gained at least sixty percent of his hair back), and the other laser therapy. Also a fifty+ man made gains on Minoxidil
alone. Not great gains, but comparable/more than the laser patient.

The person using the Swiss regimen did make gains, believe it or not. But all and all, Finasteride made the most. What's weird about this story is,
the identical twin brother on finasteride, declined to take more after the show. So he gave all of it to his identical twin brother! Believe it or not. (It's on
youtube).

To me, I was shocked that the fifty + professor made gains. He was a Norwood 4.5/5, but he did. And they were visible. And he also declined to
continue treatment after the show.

In fact, other than the hair transplant drummer, at least three declined (five or six were on the show).

Lol he was on SwissTemples' protocol? I doubt that as the protocol has only been available publicly for around 6 months and who shoots an informational video around amateur treatments.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol Hairloss23, I'm not bitching, and also I didn't superimpose those pics, someone else did. I do think he's had exceptional regrowth, more than other products/existing treatments, specifically for temple re-growth. I'm not denying his results are good, or that he's taking special angle pics to make his regrowth seem more dramatic than it really is. I understand the man has nothing to gain. Just helping others out.

The question with his protocol is...is it replicable? If it is replicable, i'm sure others more determined than I have embarked on it. I'm at 2 - 2.5, so my determination is not as great as someone with a higher norwood. Where are their results? You ever seen those success threads with propecia - 6mo later, 8 mo later? People get excited when they see regrowth and share with the hairloss forums. **** I know I would if I tried something and it finally worked. I'd love to help others out. Yet it's been months, and nothing.

This can mean either
A .they aren't doing the protocol right to the T and not getting regrowth..or
B. after that last bit of regrowth, it hits a roadblock, not enough to produce dramatic cosmetic results to bother sharing.
or C. Alternate scenario, they've tried the protocol, regrew all their hair and lived happily ever after forgetting all of us behind.

Which one do you think it is? With the amount of people following the protocol, surely there must have been a few other people that had even some success and would have shared. Yet, nothing.

As for me, I think his reasoning and science is right. I'm willing to jump aboard, but I want to wait for more results before I do. Individually, the ingredients aren't expensive, but together, **** gets a little steep for a college kid.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious:

1) How much regrowth did ST actually achieve;
2) How much of that is not because he's on dutasteride;
3) Whether he can maintain that regrowth on dutasteride alone, or he needs to keep up all of the other treatments forever;

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I'm curious:

1) How much regrowth did ST actually achieve;
2) How much of that is not because he's on dutasteride;
3) Whether he can maintain that regrowth on dutasteride alone, or he needs to keep up all of the other treatments forever;

1) Well from his last pic over 5 months ago it seems like quite a lot, since then he has stated that he has reached a thin Norwood 1 and that he intends to stay on the protocol till it has thickened up, then release final pics.
2) He was on dutasteride for 3 years before he started the protocol, he has stated this all over the place, you and everyone else reading this would do well to remember. None of it is because of dutasteride.
3) Can maintain on dutasteride alone, there is literally no reasoning behind any of the hair being lost once treatment is stopped, unless you decide to stop taking Anti Androgens and PGD2 inhibitors.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Hairloss23, I'm not bitching, and also I didn't superimpose those pics, someone else did. I do think he's had exceptional regrowth, more than other products/existing treatments, specifically for temple re-growth. I'm not denying his results are good, or that he's taking special angle pics to make his regrowth seem more dramatic than it really is. I understand the man has nothing to gain. Just helping others out.

The question with his protocol is...is it replicable? If it is replicable, i'm sure others more determined than I have embarked on it. I'm at 2 - 2.5, so my determination is not as great as someone with a higher norwood. Where are their results? You ever seen those success threads with propecia - 6mo later, 8 mo later? People get excited when they see regrowth and share with the hairloss forums. **** I know I would if I tried something and it finally worked. I'd love to help others out. Yet it's been months, and nothing.

This can mean either
A .they aren't doing the protocol right to the T and not getting regrowth..or
B. after that last bit of regrowth, it hits a roadblock, not enough to produce dramatic cosmetic results to bother sharing.
or C. Alternate scenario, they've tried the protocol, regrew all their hair and lived happily ever after forgetting all of us behind.

Which one do you think it is? With the amount of people following the protocol, surely there must have been a few other people that had even some success and would have shared. Yet, nothing.

As for me, I think his reasoning and science is right. I'm willing to jump aboard, but I want to wait for more results before I do. Individually, the ingredients aren't expensive, but together, **** gets a little steep for a college kid.

LOL your tone changed very quickly, why didn't you post this the first time instead of slagging him off then? And don't you think you should check your facts (or in this case photos) before posting?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1) Well from his last pic over 5 months ago it seems like quite a lot, since then he has stated that he has reached a thin Norwood 1 and that he intends to stay on the protocol till it has thickened up, then release final pics.
2) He was on dutasteride for 3 years before he started the protocol, he has stated this all over the place, you and everyone else reading this would do well to remember. None of it is because of dutasteride.
3) Can maintain on dutasteride alone, there is literally no reasoning behind any of the hair being lost once treatment is stopped, unless you decide to stop taking Anti Androgens and PGD2 inhibitors.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL your tone changed very quickly, why didn't you post this the first time instead of slagging him off then? And don't you think you should check your facts (or in this case photos) before posting?

Sorry but what he wrote on https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/3zhcvg/what_happened_to_swisstemples/ pretty much contradicts points 1 and 3. In the post he talks about not enough density in the NW1-0 region whilst you say he has reached a thin NW1 and that reddit post was from two months ago. Likewise he says that he went backwards when he stopped for a week which pretty much proves the point that the new hair falls out without the inhibitor and stimulant.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
yo, guys where can I find those powerballs then?

Been krillin' forever :(...

55PuYOb.png

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but what he wrote on https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/3zhcvg/what_happened_to_swisstemples/ pretty much contradicts points 1 and 3. In the post he talks about not enough density in the NW1-0 region whilst you say he has reached a thin NW1 and that reddit post was from two months ago. Likewise he says that he went backwards when he stopped for a week which pretty much proves the point that the new hair falls out without the inhibitor and stimulant.

Ok I am sorry what that what I stated is in fact not true and he is actually doing better than what I said. Lynch me for getting mixed up between NW1 and 0. He lost a few of the vellus that had grown, not the terminal hair. Another guy who wants to pick apart the most petty **** to try and find proof that it doesn't work so they can go back to complaining about being bald.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok I am sorry what that what I stated is in fact not true and he is actually doing better than what I said. Lynch me for getting mixed up between NW1 and 0. He lost a few of the vellus that had grown, not the terminal hair. Another guy who wants to pick apart the most petty **** to try and find proof that it doesn't work so they can go back to complaining about being bald.

How is that being lynched? The difference between NW1 and NW0 is not trivially around the temple area, it would indicate his hairline moving forward.

He lost vellus hair after one week, do you really think after three months those terminal hairs would still be there? Take away PGD2 blocking and PGE2 stimulation and those hairs are gone, the protocol is not a cure, it is a treatment like any other as there is nothing in the protocol that indicates it tackles the underlying causes of male pattern baldness. Does it have value? Sure it does but the claims being made are overly optimistic and I see no hypothesis as to why those gains would be maintained after discontinuing treatment.

And for your information I'm NW1.5 at the moment which for someone who is 39 and was nearly NW3V 6 months ago is pretty good, my regimen is working fine and I've got not reason to complain.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Take away pgd2 inhibition and yes they may go, as will native hairs eventually for a lot of people even if they are on an an AA, there follicles are still eventually overpowered, thats why hair transplant patients keep having to go for touch ups every now and then. But with PGD2 and DHT down those follicles will stay.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know what your alliance with Swiss is. But I do know that when anyone makes a bold claim, anyone who puts themselves in the limelight, they open themselves to criticism and investigation. That's just the price to pay. There is no reason for you or him to be offended that people are asking questions and speculating. Hair loss is a very important topic for many of us. So if we see lackluster results, or sudden disappearances, we question. It's just human nature for us to be curious about something that could potentially solve this issue.

It's similar to the scientific process. Scientists post their findings and then there's a review, and additional experiments from other scientists to verify that it wasn't a fluke or a one time occurrence. They don't get offended, they know well upfront they will be put under the magnifying glass. There's no need to take offense that people are questioning the results. I think it's healthy for any new potential discovery.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what your alliance with Swiss is. But I do know that when anyone makes a bold claim, anyone who puts themselves in the limelight, they open themselves to criticism and investigation. That's just the price to pay. There is no reason for you or him to be offended that people are asking questions and speculating. Hair loss is a very important topic for many of us. So if we see lackluster results, or sudden disappearances, we question. It's just human nature for us to be curious about something that could potentially solve this issue.

It's similar to the scientific process. Scientists post their findings and then there's a review, and additional experiments from other scientists to verify that it wasn't a fluke or a one time occurrence. They don't get offended, they know well upfront they will be put under the magnifying glass. There's no need to take offense that people are questioning the results. I think it's healthy for any new potential discovery.

He opens himself to criticism and investigation, he shouldn't have to open himself to dumb comments and people deliberately posting misleading comments. Still not deleted your comparison pic response I see?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to delete it. The burden of proof is still on the experimenter. I think he's done amazing work and to share his results with everyone shows courage, but I'm still not wholeheartedly convinced.

And I also don't mean to bash his efforts or belittle his contribution so...anyone who's been following this thread and wants to see the last pic www.swisstemples.com. Check it out for yourselves, derive your own conclusions/opinions.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to delete it. The burden of proof is still on the experimenter. I think he's done amazing work and to share his results with everyone shows courage, but I'm still not wholeheartedly convinced.

And I also don't mean to bash his efforts or belittle his contribution so...anyone who's been following this thread and wants to see the last pic www.swisstemples.com. Check it out for yourselves, derive your own conclusions/opinions.

Saying "The burden of proof is still on the experimenter" while true, has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you knowingly posted false info in a bid to sway people's opinions. Then once you were found out your tone changes to one of "admiration" in a bid to make it seem like either a) you don't have an agenda against SwissTemples or b) you aren't a messed in the head, pessimistic loser who enjoys complaining about hair loss treatments.