Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if there was no "I assume full responsibility for the use of that preparation" Would have he signed? It's quite funny because a doctor is always responsible for a prescription...
Anyway I guess there is no need for the paper. Just take the ingredients list, show your doctor and ask him to write a prescription for the 2,5% because there were "great results with no adverse effects"( to be verified though). There are no reasons why parati should refuse because at the end.... it's just a pharmacy... ; )

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
But seriously, is anyone willing to grab some extra bottles and hook me up? Hansel and Grettle won't send them my direction and my hair grows thinner every day.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Same I still try to get prescription! Contacting a doctor which is dad of my friend. Hope it helps...

Still would appreciate to get a bottle until I have mine signed

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Does Parati Farmacia ship to the US? Would be interested in trying something with closer to 0.75% finasteride. 2.5% is just such overkill.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Does Parati Farmacia ship to the US? Would be interested in trying something with closer to 0.75% finasteride. 2.5% is just such overkill.

I think its sth completely different you cant compare alcoholic solution with this

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
Someone, anyone? My hair is vanishing before my eyes. I can't hold on much longer. I'm approaching NW4 at high speed I beg you, if you have an extra bottle spare a helpless soul.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone, anyone? My hair is vanishing before my eyes. I can't hold on much longer. I'm approaching NW4 at high speed I beg you, if you have an extra bottle spare a helpless soul.

Your Doctor does not want to prescribe?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in China. Maybe I could go to a clinic and tell them to write Finasteride in Chinese on a piece of paper for me, but I'm not sure that would mean much to Hansen and Wong.

Start contacting them first by mail. It's they who will give you the prescription model. Your practician just have to fill it and here you go.

You're in China, you are close to thousands of pharmaceutical labs. Why don't you take RU/CB or Legit Seti?

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
Start contacting them first by mail. It's they who will give you the prescription model. Your practician just have to fill it and here you go.

You're in China, you are close to thousands of pharmaceutical labs. Why don't you take RU/CB or Legit Seti?

Don't get me wrong, I could easily get any chemical I want. The reason I'm not on RU and less common pharmaceuticals is concerns over side effects/effectiveness. The problem with CB is the phase 2 trial results noted it only worked at all with 9 of 23 patients, and wasn't much better than min. I might give CB another look though due to the supposedly low side effect profile, depending on price.

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I could easily get any chemical I want. The reason I'm not on RU and less common pharmaceuticals is concerns over side effects/effectiveness. The problem with CB is the phase 2 trial results noted it only worked at all with 9 of 23 patients, and wasn't much better than min. I might give CB another look though due to the supposedly low side effect profile, depending on price.

Since you are from china, do you know if those sellers in alibaba are legit? You should be able to google information about them easily

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in China. Maybe I could go to a clinic and tell them to write Finasteride in Chinese on a piece of paper for me, but I'm not sure that would mean much to Hansen and Wong.

Get me the prescription signed and I will (its only a short word document) get us 6 bottles sending you 3 via mail

Edit: dont know if chinese doctor signement is enough for them

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
Since you are from china, do you know if those sellers in alibaba are legit? You should be able to google information about them easily

From working in a company which had several Alibaba websites and knowing a lot of people who work in trade, I've found most companies on Alibaba have one or two manufacturing partners and specialize in a few products. However, in order to get more exposure they will fill out their store with as much stuff as possible - paying very little attention to technical accuracy of the title/content/pricing. If they get an order on one of these bait listings they'll first consult with their unusual supplier, and then try to source it somewhere else if the "in house" price is too high, volume too low, or they just can't make it for whatever reason. If they can't source it, they could send something similar because the salesman you talked to either thinks it's the same thing, or close enough.

The result is a wide variety of prices from different suppliers and the potential for getting something like RU when you order CB. That said, there are often real labs behind those companies that can make almost anything you want for the right price, although not always high quality. I've had a friend who owns a chemical company admit some of the pharmaceuticals he makes are not up to his usual standard, and don't work well or at all, while others are fine. It's really hard to tell. A dependable supplier on Alibaba may be dependable for some things, and not for others.

Edit: It also means that yes, many trading companies on Alibaba source from the same lab. Also, some trading companies have multiple Alibaba sites, because Alibaba limits the number of salesman you can have associated with one account. Not enough for companies with more than a few sales employees.

Last edited:

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From working in a company which had several Alibaba websites and knowing a lot of people who work in trade, I've found most companies on Alibaba have one or two manufacturing partners and specialize in a few products. However, in order to get more exposure they will fill out their store with as much stuff as possible - paying very little attention to technical accuracy of the title/content/pricing. If they get an order on one of these bait listings they'll first consult with their unusual supplier, and then try to source it somewhere else if the "in house" price is too high, volume too low, or they just can't make it for whatever reason. If they can't source it, they could send something similar because the salesman you talked to either thinks it's the same thing, or close enough.

The result is a wide variety of prices from different suppliers and the potential for getting something like RU when you order CB. That said, there are often real labs behind those companies that can make almost anything you want for the right price, although not always high quality. I've had a friend who owns a chemical company admit some of the pharmaceuticals he makes are not up to his usual standard, and don't work well or at all, while others are fine. It's really hard to tell. A dependable supplier on Alibaba may be dependable for some things, and not for others.

Edit: It also means that yes, many trading companies on Alibaba source from the same lab. Also, some trading companies have multiple Alibaba sites, because Alibaba limits the number of salesman you can have associated with one account. Not enough for companies with more than a few sales employees.

Can you please help us to find a good and reliable supplier of RU/CB/Seti and Cyclosporin A ? If we could have it for cheaper nobody will say no to it haha

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Will get a prescription, hope this sh*t slows atleast this f*****g aggressive disease down without castration