Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update : I've used it 6/7 times in 2 weeks to test it.

It's working like Fina orally and stop my hairloss where I apply it.
For sides, I cannot pronounce since I have still one before starting this.
But I didn't feel any change or worsening.
Again it's too soon I think and I will see in time. Very easy to apply, dries in 30sec.Hair gets a lil dry but nothing disturbing.
For people who can afford it and were always terrified to test oral fina, you should maybe try this

Reactions: INT

INT

Reaction score
Update : I've used it 6/7 times in 2 weeks to test it.

It's working like Fina orally and stop my hairloss where I apply it.
For sides, I cannot pronounce since I have still one before starting this.
But I didn't feel any change or worsening.
Again it's too soon I think and I will see in time. Very easy to apply, dries in 30sec.Hair gets a lil dry but nothing disturbing.
For people who can afford it and were always terrified to test oral fina, you should maybe try this

Interesting!
I have some questions. Would be amazing if you could answer them!

1) How long did you use oral finasteride and what were the side effects?
2) How long were you off oral finasteride and how did the sides develop on your time off?
3) What were the results of oral finasteride?
4) Why did you not wait till the sides subsided before hopping on topical finasteride?

Thanks!

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting!
I have some questions. Would be amazing if you could answer them!

1) How long did you use oral finasteride and what were the side effects?
2) How long were you off oral finasteride and how did the sides develop on your time off?
3) What were the results of oral finasteride?
4) Why did you not wait till the sides subsided before hopping on topical finasteride?

Thanks!

1) From 17 1/2 to 20 1/2 so 3years. Total lack of libido.
2) Oral since March. I take MinoxidilMax with Fina inside, topically just 1/2 month July-August. So totally since August.
3) Total Maintenance at first,then slowing the hairloss.
4) Don't give a f***, will make full blood test again, I think I have Testo or hormonal inbalance. I'm 21 cannot lose my dick or libido forever but I miss it. I will see my endocrino in January. My plan is to stick to Topical Fina for 3 months, after that a homemade formula and then 6 months on RU in waiting for 2019.
If there is nothing, 3 more months on RU and 3 months in CB.
All that sh*t will last me until mid2019, by that time, Fevi/Darolutamide/Shiseido/Follica/Winlevi-Breezula and maybe Samumed will be out.
I can last until this,after that if there is nothing,I'm totally out.

INT

Reaction score
1) From 17 1/2 to 20 1/2 so 3years. Total lack of libido.
2) Oral since March. I take MinoxidilMax with Fina inside, topically just 1/2 month July-August. So totally since August.
3) Total Maintenance at first,then slowing the hairloss.
4) Don't give a f***, will make full blood test again, I think I have Testo or hormonal inbalance. I'm 21 cannot lose my dick or libido forever but I miss it. I will see my endocrino in January. My plan is to stick to Topical Fina for 3 months, after that a homemade formula and then 6 months on RU in waiting for 2019.
If there is nothing, 3 more months on RU and 3 months in CB.
All that sh*t will last me until mid2019, by that time, Fevi/Darolutamide/Shiseido/Follica/Winlevi-Breezula and maybe Samumed will be out.
I can last until this,after that if there is nothing,I'm totally out.

Ah ok, I was under the impression that you were using the latest H&W formula...

INT

Reaction score
I am, since 2 weeks, prepared by Parati Farmacia with the latest H&W formula, bought 3 bottles.

Ok cool.

Would have been interesting if you would have gone off finasteride a bit longer to see how your body would react from baseline onwards but I understand why you would not want to try that.

How does the lotion feel? Does it cause build-up? Is it easy to remove. Any changes in shedding since switching?

Sorry for all the questions:).

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok cool.

Would have been interesting if you would have gone off finasteride a bit longer to see how your body would react from baseline onwards but I understand why you would not want to try that.

How does the lotion feel? Does it cause build-up? Is it easy to remove. Any changes in shedding since switching?

Sorry for all the questions:).

I'm off Oral since March-April.
The lotion feel smooth af and odorless. Build-up ? What do you mean ?
It's easy, just pass some water and it's done. No,zero changes in shedding, doesn't increase mine.
On oral fina, I didn't have a shedding either.

You're welcolme :)

INT

Reaction score
I'm off Oral since March-April.
The lotion feel smooth af and odorless. Build-up ? What do you mean ?
It's easy, just pass some water and it's done. No,zero changes in shedding, doesn't increase mine.
On oral fina, I didn't have a shedding either.

You're welcolme :)

With buildup I mean is it hard to remove from the hair/scalp? Could you remove it with no shampoo in your opinion?

INT

Reaction score
Ok it is really starting to be sound interesting to me. If you will start reporting in a few weeks/months that your sides are starting to subside then I will definitely take the plunge.

For everyone that is experiencing sides or is afraid to get them I would recommend pine pollen powder and butea superba as herbs. At pine pollen a lot of guys swear by Super R-andro. All of these substances are known to increase test and serum dht. With the combination of third degree topical finasteride of H&W and these test boosters I hope you can keep scalp low and serum dht normal:).

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor. I want to try to get prescription for 3bottles 30ml. Got sides from oral finasteride so this test would be interesting :)

If I dont get prescription, any ideas how we could this?

INT

Reaction score
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor. I want to try to get prescription for 3bottles 30ml. Got sides from oral finasteride so this test would be interesting :)

If I dont get prescription, any ideas how we could this?

Good luck! Only solution then would be another doctor I think.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I cannot stress this enough. If you got sides from oral finasteride and quit and are now trying the topical PLEASE share your experience with others. Don' be one of those guys that leaves the forum because they found a solution or leaves the forum because they got sides again and are fed up. Don' be afraid to report back to help others. It' the right thing to do.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
LoL my noob doctor does not want to prescribe it because on the prescription "i take full responsibility" sh*t.

So he does not want to sign it. Does anyone have a doctor who does prescribe this sh*t