Strongly reduced aromatase enzyme activity. Does that mean less side effects from AA?

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe but it does raise T, I read it twice on this Forum from members a Day ago. But it shouldnt matter they said because the drug blocks the receptors anyway.
I hope so, because if that is not the cause and my T raises, I'm fucked very bad.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
In what way does it work for you?
I tested my genetics years ago with Hairdx( no longer in existence) and I tested positive for being a poor finasteride responder. Something else must be helping me maintain fairly well or maybe I am lucky and balding at a snail's pace and it's all coincidence. I have quit Proxiphen before and my hair got worse. Can never be too sure of what is working honestly or if you are balding at a snail's pace. I always say you have to keep trying all types of treatments.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slaphead. A Guy messaged me and said topical spironolactone and bica dont work, that it needed to go through the liver to work. He said it has been talked about on the forum for years. Whats your opinion of this?
Who was it? I really trust experimentality who gave me the advice on topical bica

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-14-17-16-06-652_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-14-17-16-06-652_com.android.chrome.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 59

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

First week on 17a estradiol and finasteride and second time using topical bica. Itchiness is almost gone and shedding has seems to stop a bit(around 10 hairs less after shower). I've a headache that comes and goes and an uncomfortable low back pain but it can be due other reasons or maybe my body is getting used to the new meds. I've also added topical Clobetasol propionate to get rid of scalp aches. It is too early to say this is working but so far so good. I'll keep reporting if I get further results/side effects. @losingbattle88 @Mr. Slap Head @GRme11.