Strongly reduced aromatase enzyme activity. Does that mean less side effects from AA?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am maintaining my hair, which is a great result. It has thickened up a bit as well, but nothing major (using for about 8 months now). I am currently experimenting with E2 Valerate microdoses in conjunction which seems to be generating some regrowth. Too soon to conclude anything about that though. Please let me know if you have sides, results, maintenance at that dose. I am trying to collect experiences with Bica mesotherapy, to eventually create a guide for it with the "correct" dosage ranges (possibly in conjunction with Duta, E2 Valerate).
Yeah I update my case regularly. I'll be using this dosage for a month and then decrease to 10mg/ml once weekly. If I get side effects I will lower it even more. I have used it 3 times already, my itchiness is gone and my sheeding is highly reduced and I can see new terminals hair around the hairline. I'm using 17a estradiol daily as well.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Use once weekly, but microneedle before (mesotherapy). It's also possible to use a mesotherapy gun that directly injects at a given depth. This ensures absorption to follicular depths. If you have pure Bicalutamide powder it should just be able to dissolve at 1mg/mL in 98% ethanol (I have tested mine, which came back as 98.7% Bicalutamide). Try to warm the ethanol before, this will make dissolving easier. Shake hard.

I would start at 0.25mg/mL, which should dissolve easily.
Theres mesotherapy guns on amazon. Do you think those are effective?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: Shedding has started again.... I am experiencing some serious side effects so I'll be either using it once a week or lower the dose if I want to keep using it 2 times a week. The side effects are: chest pain, shortness of breath, lower back pain and hands and ankle swelling. The side effects last 2 days and then go away, but the second day sides are very intense.. @Mr. Slap Head @losingbattle88 @GRme11

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: Shedding has started again.... I am experiencing some serious side effects so I'll be either using it once a week or lower the dose if I want to keep using it 2 times a week. The side effects are: chest pain, shortness of breath, lower back pain and hands and ankle swelling. The side effects last 2 days and then go away, but the second day sides are very intense.. @Mr. Slap Head @losingbattle88 @GRme11
Jesus bro... doesn't sound good.. and I just ordered 50mg bicalutamide 30 tabs. Hmmmmmmmm fuk...

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus bro... doesn't sound good.. and I just ordered 50mg bicalutamide 30 tabs. Hmmmmmmmm fuk...
Not everyone gets same sides. Maybe you respond well to the medication. I'll be experimenting with different dosages to see what is the best for me

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone gets same sides. Maybe you respond well to the medication. I'll be experimenting with different dosages to see what is the best for me
Doubt I Will. This sh*t is for severe prostate cancer bro its not a walk in the park type of drug.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try 1mg topical (0.1%) ONCE WEEKLY like Experimentality suggested
I'm gonna try with 5mg/ml to see if get less side effects. I don't know if 1mg/ml will do anything it seems like too low dosage. How much are you using right now?

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna try with 5mg/ml to see if get less side effects. I don't know if 1mg/ml will do anything it seems like too low dosage. How much are you using right now?
I’ve been using 1%, I’ve had no problems actually, but I’m going to drop it to 0.1% like experimentality said just to be on the safe side. Once weekly

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using 1%, I’ve had no problems actually, but I’m going to drop it to 0.1% like experimentality said just to be on the safe side. Once weekly
Ye but how many MG u use in total once a week. Only 1mg?

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye but how many MG u use in total once a week. Only 1mg?
I have used up to 2mL twice a week at 1% which is 40mg. But I had no sides tbh, I seem to just not be sensitive to sides from a lot of meds in general, especially topically. But I just want to be cautious so I’ll drop it down to what experimentality said. He’s way smarter than me and I trust him that 0.1% should work.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean the other thing is, at 40mg a week it didn’t even give me much regrowth. So no point in a high dose anyways. But keeps the itch down and is good for maintenance. A cheaper, more legit, more covenient version of RU in that sense.

I think the best treatment is to do multiple types of treatments at low doses versus loading up on things. Honestly 2.5mg dutasteride and 10mg of oral minoxidil is probably going to do nothing but give you extra useless peach fuzz that won’t grow out terminally, and give you side effects

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean the other thing is, at 40mg a week it didn’t even give me much regrowth. So no point in a high dose anyways. But keeps the itch down and is good for maintenance. A cheaper, more legit, more covenient version of RU in that sense.

I think the best treatment is to do multiple types of treatments at low doses versus loading up on things. Honestly 2.5mg dutasteride and 10mg of oral minoxidil is probably going to do nothing but give you extra useless peach fuzz that won’t grow out terminally, and give you side effects
True. I'll be trying 5mg/ml 2ml once a week now. I hope I don't get those nasty side effects.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
True. I'll be trying 5mg/ml 2ml once a week now. I hope I don't get those nasty side effects.
You can give it a shot. Everyone reacts differently. I am thinking once weekly bica makes RU even more effective so I am thinking of adding RU back in. I just want to find a legit source. Noah obviously got his hands on legit potent RU

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

40mg no sides just wow bro. Prolly got fake sh*t lol jk but damn son..alot must have gone systemic.