Strongly reduced aromatase enzyme activity. Does that mean less side effects from AA?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found a genetic test I did 2 years ago and I found I have 'strongly reduced aromatase enzyme activity'. It is basically telling me that I have very low estrogen levels. I've never had sides with dutas so I guess it could be partially because of this. My question is: If I use Bica at low dose for example, Would I have less chances to get gyno than someone who have a normal aromatase enzyme activity?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found a genetic test I did 2 years ago and I found I have 'strongly reduced aromatase enzyme activity'. It is basically telling me that I have very low estrogen levels. I've never had sides with dutas so I guess it could be partially because of this. My question is: If I use Bica at low dose for example, Would I have less chances to get gyno than someone who have a normal aromatase enzyme activity?
U dont have reduced ejaculate even? Man my sperm got less and with less force even on 0.5mg day. Maybe you need sides abit in order for it to work.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U dont have reduced ejaculate even? Man my sperm got less and with less force even on 0.5mg day. Maybe you need sides abit in order for it to work.
Nope, I have stronger erections than before. No sides at all. I don't think you need side effects to confirm a drug is working.

Wanna try topical bica. The most common side effects seems to be gyno but Idk if reduced aromatase enzyme could prevent that to happen.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, I have stronger erections than before. No sides at all. I don't think you need side effects to confirm a drug is working.

Wanna try topical bica. The most common side effects seems to be gyno but Idk if reduced aromatase enzyme could prevent that to happen.
My sperm struggles to get out of my penis too often ever since duta. But erections and libido is the same.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur Lucky. But unlucky as you cant maintain on duta.
Not lucky at all..... Do you have any info about reduced aromatase enzyme activity and development of gyno? I'd say if you have low aromatization, you are less likely to develop gyno, but what do I know.

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not lucky at all..... Do you have any info about reduced aromatase enzyme activity and development of gyno? I'd say if you have low aromatization, you are less likely to develop gyno, but what do I know.
In theory you shouldn’t get Gyno. Less aromatase enzyme = less estrogen = no gyno. I fuxking envy you, I wish I was able to know if I would get gyno or not (I can’t take a blood test without GP’s approval which I won’t get)

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory you shouldn’t get Gyno. Less aromatase enzyme = less estrogen = no gyno. I fuxking envy you, I wish I was able to know if I would get gyno or not (I can’t take a blood test without GP’s approval which I won’t get)
That is what I was thinking. I've also noticed I have very low body fat no matter what I eat and gain muscle very easily. Could it be linked to this as well? I will def try topical bica because of this. Btw genetic test I mentioned was from a privated company, not a generic blood test.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is what I was thinking. I've also noticed I have very low body fat no matter what I eat and gain muscle very easily. Could it be linked to this as well? I will def try topical bica because of this. Btw genetic test I mentioned was from a privated company, not a generic blood test.

How much hair do you lose in shower? Im curious.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much hair do you lose in shower? Im curious.
I don't count them at this point because I'm very deppresed. I lose like 30 hairs in like 2 min when I comb my hair.It has become impossible to style and I've lost sooo much ground in only 7 months, this looks very bad........ I'm thinking on using hair fibers while I get bica pills.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't count them at this point because I'm very deppresed. I lose like 30 hairs in like 2 min when I comb my hair.It has become impossible to style and I've lost sooo much ground in only 7 months, this looks very bad........ I'm thinking on using hair fibers while I get bica pills.
When I was on topical dutasteride and oral and didnt use ketoconazole shamooo my average loss of hairs in shower was 20 to 35. Ever since quitting the topical dutasteride and using ketoconazole shampoo im losing 4 to 5 hairs for weeks now. Always less than 10. So topical dutasteride is bs in my experience.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was on topical dutasteride and didnt use ketoconazole shamooo my average loss of hairs in shower was 20 to 35. Ever since quitting the topical dutasteride and using ketoconazole shampoo im losing 4 av to 5 hairs for weeks now. Always less than 10. So topical dutasteride is bs in my experience.
Yeah I won't bother on trying topical dutasteride tbh. I've been on keto shampoo daily for 2 weeks now because you were saying very good things about it, but unfortunately, my shedding remain the same. I'm just praying bica stops the shedding. If it doesn't, I'm really done with this tbh...... maybe I could risk low oral dose once a week or something if topical does not work.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I won't bother on trying topical dutasteride tbh. I've been on keto shampoo daily for 2 weeks now because you were saying very good things about it, but unfortunately, my shedding remain the same. I'm just praying bica stops the shedding. If it doesn't, I'm really done with this tbh...... maybe I could risk low oral dose once a week or something if topical does not work.
Did u buy the same shampoo as me? And are you taking at least 5mg oral minoxidill twice daily? In a study with insane regrowth he used 5mg twice a day. Im using 7mg twice a day.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you probably should raise your oral dutasteride dosage too.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did u buy the same shampoo as me? And are you taking at least 5mg oral minoxidill twice daily? In a study with insane regrowth he used 5mg twice a day. Im using 7mg twice a day.
I use generic shampoo. About minoxidil, it could help short term but I'm convinced it won't maintaing in the mid term. I regrew a lot of hair with 2.5 mg when I started but due to androgens, not even 5 mg is enough to face miniaturization now.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you probably should raise your oral dutasteride dosage too.
Not convinced about this. I could do it but I think I prefer to try this oral dutasteride dosage + topical AA. If that doesn't work, I'll have to increase dutasteride dosage to 1mg daily.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If
Not convinced about this. I could do it but I think I prefer to try this oral dutasteride dosage + topical AA. If that doesn't work, I'll have to increase dutasteride dosage to 1mg daily.
How will you get bica?