Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People don't even understand that there technically already is a cure for baldness (if taken on time)... it's called Dutasteride. But because of the bad rep and sales figures of Merck's finasteride, GlaxoSmithKlein didn't even bother applying for FDA approval. Just fcking LOL!

Oh well....

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
People don't even understand that there technically already is a cure for baldness (if taken on time)... it's called Dutasteride. But because of the bad rep and sales figures of Merck's finasteride, GlaxoSmithKlein didn't even bother applying for FDA approval. Just fcking LOL!

Oh well....
-There's something called Hypoandrogenicity, which basically means that drugs like Finasteride and Dutasteride can make your hair much much worse because of the increase in testosterone and the only way to counter that would be taking some anti-T drugs and turn into a woman.

-Side effects, which could basically ruin lives and i don't even need to talk much about this.

-Sometimes it just doesn't work because of some stupidly sensitive follicles that require little DHT or Testosterone to be completely destroyed.

If the cure was so easy, we wouldn't be whining here and coping all day for a cure.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh you didn't read his update, how ironic

"***3 Month UPDATE*** Well it hasn't gotten exponentially better, but I think I can say after 3 months that my hair has gotten a little better each month. This month is not massively better and it's hard to get a good consistent picture because I have differing waves and cowlicks in my hair depending on my hair length so it changes from picture to picture but I think my situation is a little better. I can tell a small fragment of hairs have un-miniaturized. I just hope my hair is stable from this point on. That the aggressive lost is all knocked out and it should slow down from here. I've only been on propecia 3 years 3 months.

***4 Month UPDATE*** Man it looks good. Month 4 was magic. I noticed all month it was easier to style. I could cut it short and not be scared the wind would blow. Something just seemed thicker."

take this shithead! everyone knows a shed is a thing on these drugs apart from some very low iq exceptions
Cope.

And you know what's even more ironic than this ? Is how you were agreeing with me in this same page and then got extremely triggered after i posted some uncomfortable facts about balding.

Keep coping.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's truly over and all the false hope/cope in this thread is depressing and sad. It's sad to see people clinging to some false hope that is probably never going to come true (like "tsuji trial" that no one knows anything about it and no one will).

We've already lost at life and there's no saving us.
Its just one tease after another.

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm going to chime in here and give this real spicy opinion: "so what?" Finasteride works if you're willing to take it, if not thatsthfine because Minoxidil works asawell. You can get tested for vitamin deficiencys, Vitamin D3 and K2 are essential to hair growth and anti-inflamation and also lacking many diets. Speaking of anti-inflamation have you considered changing your shampoo to Ketoconazole and letting it sit for five minutes each day? There's a new thing we're all trying called "Sandalore", we're working out the kinks but it's working for some and likely coming to the market as a new product soon. Turns out gut flora matters.... Did you read my post on that? Turns out injuring yourself prompts your body to heal itself, hmmmm..... If only there was an affordable device that could make thousands of microscopic injuries and is giving hundreds of people insane results? What a concept, I hope some companies in the final stages of developing that into a full treatment. Are you ready to give up? Need a quick boost? It's not like PRP doesn't exist if you need it. Have you tried it all and can't seem to make it work? Literally you can just get a transplant. Ever heard of corticosteroids? Look at my results from clobetasol propionate. THERE. ARE. OPTIONS. More and more all the time. Trust me. It works if you work it.

MKP05

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm going to chime in here and give this real spicy opinion: "so what?" Finasteride works if you're willing to take it, if not thatsthfine because Minoxidil works asawell. You can get tested for vitamin deficiencys, Vitamin D3 and K2 are essential to hair growth and anti-inflamation and also lacking many diets. Speaking of anti-inflamation have you considered changing your shampoo to Ketoconazole and letting it sit for five minutes each day? There's a new thing we're all trying called "Sandalore", we're working out the kinks but it's working for some and likely coming to the market as a new product soon. Turns out gut flora matters.... Did you read my post on that? Turns out injuring yourself prompts your body to heal itself, hmmmm..... If only there was an affordable device that could make thousands of microscopic injuries and is giving hundreds of people insane results? What a concept, I hope some companies in the final stages of developing that into a full treatment. Are you ready to give up? Need a quick boost? It's not like PRP doesn't exist if you need it. Have you tried it all and can't seem to make it work? Literally you can just get a transplant. Ever heard of corticosteroids? Look at my results from clobetasol propionate. THERE. ARE. OPTIONS. More and more all the time. Trust me. It works if you work it.
I’ve used clobetasol for my areata. Since starting finasteride and min 11 months ago I began diffusing everywhere and have lost a ton of density. My scalp feels inflamed much of the time so I think there’s something else going on especially since I have autoimmune hair loss. I was thinking about using clobetasol two weeks on and 2 weeks off to help calm the inflammation. What was your experience like with it, how often did you apply and for how long? Did it slow/stop your hair loss?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
We already have a cure. It's called minoxidil

Yes, but not in scalp, only in body, see the result n Spain babies
minoxidil oral in babies.JPG

JFLAtMtBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
sadviolin.mp3
I know, i know i've let you down,
i've been a fool to myself.
i thought that i could live without hair,
but now, through all the hurt and pain,
it's time for me to respect.
that the genetics mean more than anything.
So with sadness in my heart,
i feel the best thing i could do,
is shave it all, and leave forever.
what once was thick now is dead.
i'll never be loved again.
my world is ending.
I wish I had started takin' finasteride in time,
'cause now the guilt is all mine.
can't live without the hairline.
because of that, it's killing me inside.
It all returns to nothing,
they're all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
It all returns to nothing,
i just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down.

Last edited: