Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just stfu and take your finasteride

if you are not willing to take finasteride

just stfu and get smp, an hairpiece or accept your less good looking new bald „me“

people 15/20 years ago wrote the same sh*t you are writing now

people who are easily 60 now. with grandchildren. people who take finasteride now. not bc of hairloss but bc of prostata problems.

you are like this religious fanatics who wait for the arrival of the savior and the end of the world

but dont wait for sth that will never arrive

dont put your hopes in sth that will never come

this isnt hollywood. this is reality. and the reality is that you either take a drug with possible dangerous long lasting side effects or you go bald.

this is your life.

its over
This gotta be the dumbest post I've seen.

15 to 20 years ago they did not have half the technology we have now.

Kintor Pharmaceuticals Pyrilutamide and Breezula to be released in 2023.

A lot more coming afterwards in the years to come.

Kintor Pharmaceuticals already flying through clinicals trials in UNPRECEDENTED speed.

Treatments will also be launching not just in USA now but China which allows treatments to hit the market much quicker if they pass trials.

People can also use Minoxidil and Microneedling which is often more effective for some people than Finasteride.

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
15 to 20 years ago they did not have half the technology we have now.
We were saying this though 15 years ago about 30 years ago and then again 10 years ago about 20 years ago so on and so forth I dont discount it but it's not a good defence.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We were saying this though 15 years ago about 30 years ago and then again 10 years ago about 20 years ago so on and so forth I dont discount it but it's not a good defence.

Just like how in 1994 people thought the internet would be useless, and then Google was founded in 1999.

Just like how storage and processing speeds went from Gigabytes to Terabytes but people didn't think it was possible.

5 years ago we didn't have widespread use of CRISPR in HUMANS using Cas-9 nor mRNA

5 years ago we didn't have an even more advanced version of CRISPR than even Cas-9 called CRISPRoff and CRISPRon

5 years ago from a certain point in time we didn't know people like Elon Musk will introduce a battery via Tesla that could last 500 000 miles, more than the lifespan of some cars.

Point being, technology is moving rapidly, and you can never base the future based on the previous 5 years when it comes to new technology and inventions.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just like how in 1994 people thought the internet would be useless, and then Google was founded in 1999.

Just like how storage and processing speeds went from Gigabytes to Terabytes but people didn't think it was possible.

5 years ago we didn't have widespread use of CRISPR in HUMANS using Cas-9 nor mRNA

5 years ago we didn't have an even more advanced version of CRISPR than even Cas-9 called CRISPRoff and CRISPRon

5 years ago from a certain point in time we didn't know people like Elon Musk will introduce a battery via Tesla that could last 500 000 miles, more than the lifespan of some cars.

Point being, technology is moving rapidly, and you can never base the future based on the previous 5 years when it comes to new technology and inventions.
I hope the cryonics will work

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Interesting. So are you saying that we will have a cure in 5 years? ;)

H

Reaction score

Good so we agree all these advancements cant say sh*t about whether or not a highly effective treatment will be realized in the coming decade. 10 years ago they could have mentioned the iPhone or Facebook or even the first approved vaccine for cancer.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have no idea who thought the internet was useless. They talked incessantly about the information superhighway in the early 90's. France has had or had minitel which was quite advanced even in the early 80's and you could do banking and pay bills and what not. Dial up was big going back to the late 80's with compuserve and a couple of others. Lexus and Westlaw were completely changing the practice of law and now we never use those fancy volumes from West Publishing any longer. War Games shows back in 1983 some of the cool tricks one could use with dial-up. I think everyone predicted the internet would be huge. My ex-wife worked at AOL and they were initially mostly a dial-up but then added a browser and ruined it but this was maybe 1997 and people went nuts when AOL switched to monthly pricing.

Here, you are dealing with a hormonal phenomenon that essentially only affects one race, whites or two or three if you don't consider Indians from India and Semites to be white and you guys write about it as though baldness were a universal problem. The Inuit have no baldness nor is male hair distinguishable from female hair; the same is true for many Native Americans, Siberians, Africans without white genes or Arab genes, and for many Asians, at least formerly and so you guys are trying to cure a "disease" that does not actually exist.

White males have beards and often abundant ones. Beards are essentially negatively correlated with scalp hair. Baldness is a secondary sexual characteristic that begins in puberty and virtually no one is unaffected by the age of 30 in terms of the texture and the ability to grow it long. Anagen is the key here and you guys are looking in the wrong place. I am no geneticist but my understanding is that the baldness gene is actually several genes and changing any of them might be in conflict with the final goal. We already know how to cure baldness. It's called castration and it usually stops all further hair loss. You guys are men and you are most likely white although Asians increasingly have issues too but much less so. You were not meant to have abundant hair on your scalp. That's for juveniles and females. Lions and other animals have similar types of hair or keratin changes that indicate virility and maturity, horns, antlers and tusks among them.

What difference does it make whatever happened in the past? That says nothing about resolving the issue of white males not being happy with the scalp hair given to them by Goddess. If you really cared you could use HRT meds and then de-transition while staying on dutasteride. You won't keep all of that hair and it might not grow as long but it will last a long time based upon Noah's testimony. He's lost some in the temples over 18 months and he has great hair. Are you guys microneedling every week?

Anyone chasing hair is chasing either youth or androgyny. I am chasing both but improving your hair takes you towards androgyny which is great. Baldness is the opposite of androgyny. Anagen is the key and you guys chase hair counts which are a result of anagen increasing.

Some of us admit vanity and it's not a bad thing. I had zero self-esteem before and that's all but universal on here. There are plenty of treatments if you want it enough.

Sorry if this sounds negative but we need to specify that baldness is largely a problem for people who originate in Europe especially near the Mediterranean. My guess is that it is a mutation but it definitely serves to indicate from a distance who is male and who is not and there are good things and bad things about that.

Janey

Last edited:

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
since so many smart people here on the forum, start a company and find a cure in one year.......

Waaait a minute, baldness is opposite to androgyny? Is chest hair and back hair the opposite of androgyny? Humans have a great variation in amount as well as pattern of chest hair and back hair. Me and my grandpa have absolutely zero chest hair and back hair, but still considered CLEARLY masculine. (Native americans and eskimos are a special case that they typically don't have beard, I'm not sure if they even have pubic hair.)

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Waaait a minute, baldness is opposite to androgyny? Is chest hair and back hair the opposite of androgyny? Humans have a great variation in amount as well as pattern of chest hair and back hair. Me and my grandpa have absolutely zero chest hair and back hair, but still considered CLEARLY masculine. (Native americans and eskimos are a special case that they typically don't have beard, I'm not sure if they even have pubic hair.)
Figuratively speaking and in terms of perhaps current grooming preferences. There's overlap but generally women have less body hair and less baldness but those are value judgments in terms of presentation. When I say androgyny, I mean towards androgyny not that the person actually is or sees themself that way.