Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just stfu and take your finasteride

if you are not willing to take finasteride

just stfu and get smp, an hairpiece or accept your less good looking new bald „me“

people 15/20 years ago wrote the same sh*t you are writing now

people who are easily 60 now. with grandchildren. people who take finasteride now. not bc of hairloss but bc of prostata problems.

you are like this religious fanatics who wait for the arrival of the savior and the end of the world

but dont wait for sth that will never arrive

dont put your hopes in sth that will never come

this isnt hollywood. this is reality. and the reality is that you either take a drug with possible dangerous long lasting side effects or you go bald.

this is your life.

its over

Last edited:

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moronic post. Technology and science doesn't progress in a linear fashion, using examples from 15/20 years ago is pointless. I see nobody saying there will definitely be a cure in our lifetime, people (most people...) aren't usually that ignorant to make a claim about something they can not know.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
bigstock-The-Five-Stages-Of-Grief-8937295.jpg

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been stuck in the Depression stage for a long time, but it looks like I only have 2 more steps to go. Also, I don't torture myself, my hair does that for me.
soon people in denial will be new members here

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score

just stfu and get smp, an hairpiece or accept your less good looking new bald „me“

people who are easily 60 now. with grandchildren. people who take finasteride now. not bc of hairloss but bc of prostata problems.

you are like this religious fanatics who wait for the arrival of the savior and the end of the world

this isnt hollywood. this is reality. and the reality is that you either take a drug with possible dangerous long lasting side effects or you go bald.

this is your life.

its over

The brutal truth. Modern man has always been worried about hairloss. I remember as far back as 1990 reading an article in USATODAY that said a cure would be within 5-10. Now with the internet you see that type of story even more frequently and with crazy story's about treatments like Sandalore and people still desperate to try anything.(as evidenced by the Sandalore thread) Plus the internet has created a WANT IT NOW mentality. So balding men are more whiny than ever before. The internet isn't going to make a cure come any faster guys.lol.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score

this is your life.

its over

shut up

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

this is your life.

its over

but secretly you hope there will be, hence why you are on here?

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There will be a cure for male pattern baldness; some think it will come soon and pessimists insist that it will come out in 50 years or more. The general rule is that both of them accept the reality of a cure but with different time schedules. And when the cure is around the corner, whether it's soon or 50 years from now, someone will say: "You losers keep saying that there's going to be a cure in 5 years all the time, just take your finasteride and accept that it won't be out for another 100 years".

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

this is your life.

its over
Thank you!
Now i do not need to come here anymore since i now know there won t be a new treatment in my lifetime.

You saved me a lot of time buddy.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, Tsuji WILL do it, it's just a matter of time. Maybe it will be 10 years. The posts from back then were right, just wrong about the time frame.

Probably while we're alive.