Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

H

Reaction score
just stfu and take your finasteride

if you are not willing to take finasteride

just stfu and get smp, an hairpiece or accept your less good looking new bald „me“

people 15/20 years ago wrote the same sh*t you are writing now

people who are easily 60 now. with grandchildren. people who take finasteride now. not bc of hairloss but bc of prostata problems.

you are like this religious fanatics who wait for the arrival of the savior and the end of the world

but dont wait for sth that will never arrive

dont put your hopes in sth that will never come

this isnt hollywood. this is reality. and the reality is that you either take a drug with possible dangerous long lasting side effects or you go bald.

this is your life.

its over
Your here just to tell us that? Boo. Theres a guy every week posting in the wrong forum that he has had the epiphany that "all is lost everyone else is delusional I am above the crowd so smart am I that i come to a f*****g hair loss forum just to tell other people that come to this forum that they are dumb for coming here" lmfao what a paradox come up with something original talk about hating having hair that'll be unique.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is pretty frustrating. Lifetime could be anything, you could be right. In my line of duty, I can die any day, die a balding officer. A cure may not come in my lifetime, whether i'm old age or current age. But we'll surely get to Mars and study rocks up there and sh*t lol.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
people 15/20 years ago wrote the same sh*t you are writing now

15 - 20 years later, we're six months or so away from the trial that is easily the most ground-breaking of its kind. Ever.

For the last nigh decade, it's shown itself to be a viable method of growing healthy hair from human cells, even when those human cells are used in non-human mammals. Assuming all goes well — and there's nothing presently suggesting it will fail — its first market release is on track for launch in less than 30 months.

Yes, I'm sure that was happening all the time in 1998.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
15 - 20 years later, we're six months or so away from the trial that is easily the most ground-breaking of its kind. Ever.

For the last nigh decade, it's shown itself to be a viable method of growing healthy hair from human cells, even when those human cells are used in non-human mammals. Assuming all goes well — and there's nothing presently suggesting it will fail — its first market release is on track for launch in less than 30 months.

Yes, I'm sure that was happening all the time in 1998.
What will you do when this trial gets delayed indefinitely?

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats the point of this thread? If you dont belive anything will come out in our lifetime why waste your time here? The behaviour on this forum is really f*****g far out...thread upon thread riddled with shitposting...I guess thats what baldness does to ppl.

YanDjin

Reaction score
Oh man, you are so stupid !
It's obvious from the title you wrote. you say no cure in our lifetime, so you conceive a cure can exist, but not in our lifetime? who are you to predict future. dumbass.
Hair loss can be treated like many other conditions. a cure will most probably be available in the future. in 2 years? 5 years? or 50 years? no body knows. a scientific can argue from his knowledge of the situation, if a cure will soon be available or not. but you, oh come on.
Dumb troll.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are the people who are so overly optimistic for haircloning the same that got hyped for this italian lotion for years?

bc then i aint buyin it

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wtf? did the mods really ban him for this post? HAIR LOSS really is becoming a religion and anyone who goes against the DOGMA is EXCOMMUNICATED ????

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And it was written: I am the LORD your Brotzu. Thou must obeyeth the Commandments

1 - Thou shalt not taketh Finasteride
2 - Thou shalt not become Norwood 7, for it is Abomination in the eyes of the LORD
3 - Thou shalt keepeth thy Sabbath, where thou shalt do no work other than scalp rubbing
4 - The most important Commandment - thou shalt send me all of your Shekels

He who believeth on me and who keepeth thy Commandments shall have everlasting hair. Thy follicles shalt not die but shall live on in an eternal Norwood 1.
Those who disbelieve my Apostles, the HairLossTalk.com Mods, shall surely be put to the ban. Unlike other religions there is no forgiveness and no second chance. Once a follicle is gone, it is dead and so the same with HairLossTalk.com members.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or you know, you could voice your opinion properly without spamming everyone with dogmatic claims in an unrelated section of the forum. Good riddance.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I'm remembering correctly, he said that hope was the worse evil, because it keeps you suffering when it is pointless to do so.
y-is-the-worst-of-all-evils-because-it-prolongs-the-torments-of-man-friedrich-nietzsche-21-44-79.jpg

abandon all hope. every short glimpse at your receeding hairline or thinning crown at the bathroom mirror is a reminder god is indeed dead

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We got something even better in 1998, actually a year earlier in '97 -- and it wasn't just a trial, it was a commercial success. The most groundbreaking of its kind ever, at the time. It was called finasteride.

You're excited about hair transplants in 2021.

Propecia is not a "commercial success" the numbers on both it and Rogaine have shown them to be more failures than anything.

Statistically, very few men have even heard of finasteride and even fewer have ever taken it. And it's not because "sides" like so many want to believe: It's because it offers little in the way of regrowth.

Also, good job on the painfully stupid reduction to "it's a tranzplantz durr" given that this involves placing the multiplied cells (yielding as many "grafts" as necessary) of which the thickness and other properties can be controlled. Totally just a transplant, bro.

What will you do when this trial gets delayed indefinitely?

I have a better question: What will you do when it succeeds? What new bottle will you entrap yourself in? What will your excuses become?

Let's be f*****g real here: The reason that probably 7/10 guys, maybe more, are here about their hairloss is because they think that if they could just be NW1 again, they'll be giving every woman and her grandma a case of slush panties. What happens if you get your hair back and realize that maybe you're still not that attractive?

What will you be able to blame every little slight against you on now?

It's obvious that you guys enjoy feeling sorry for yourselves and love having others take pity on you because of the cruel injustices of life. But the day is approaching where the crutch of male pattern baldness is going to be kicked out from under you.

That will be an interesting day.

2mmSMP

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got an SMP and absolutely love it!

Very much recommended if you can pull off the buzz-cut look.

Now I can wait and hope for the cure but with a great head of "hair" for the time being. Best of both worlds.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Propecia is not a "commercial success" the numbers on both it and Rogaine have shown them to be more failures than anything.

Statistically, very few men have even heard of finasteride and even fewer have ever taken it. And it's not because "sides" like so many want to believe: It's because it offers little in the way of regrowth.

Also, good job on the painfully stupid reduction to "it's a tranzplantz durr" given that this involves placing the multiplied cells (yielding as many "grafts" as necessary) of which the thickness and other properties can be controlled. Totally just a transplant, bro.

I have a better question: What will you do when it succeeds? What new bottle will you entrap yourself in? What will your excuses become?

Let's be f*****g real here: The reason that probably 7/10 guys, maybe more, are here about their hairloss is because they think that if they could just be NW1 again, they'll be giving every woman and her grandma a case of slush panties. What happens if you get your hair back and realize that maybe you're still not that attractive?

What will you be able to blame every little slight against you on now?

It's obvious that you guys enjoy feeling sorry for yourselves and love having others take pity on you because of the cruel injustices of life. But the day is approaching where the crutch of male pattern baldness is going to be kicked out from under you.

That will be an interesting day.

you seem knowledgeable...i have a question: with an unlimited number of follicles will we be able to reach natural density?

or is the problem not the number of available grafts but the hairtransplantation itself which doesnt allow natural density?

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you seem knowledgeable...i have a question: with an unlimited number of follicles will we be able to reach natural density?

or is the problem not the number of available grafts but the hairtransplantation itself which doesnt allow natural density?

Natural density is currently unachievable (if you have extensive hair loss) because there's a limited amount of follicles you can transplant from the back of your head. With an unlimited amount of follicles, you will reach your natural density and beyond.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Each hair needs to be conected to a blood vessle. If the blood circulation is to weak you will have shock loose.
128 hair /cm^2 is what they archived in mice. So with dry hair you should look like a fullhead. And maybe they can increase the number of hair per cm^2

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got an SMP and absolutely love it!

Very much recommended if you can pull off the buzz-cut look.

Now I can wait and hope for the cure but with a great head of "hair" for the time being. Best of both worlds.

I've seen one in person, looked fake as f***. I felt really bad for the guy. He looked happy though, but everyone was just staring at his head with pity.