Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Male pattern alopecia occurs mainly due to genetic factors due to the different types of dermal papilla cells that make up the hair follicle at the depilated site. Male pattern alopecia occurs when a hair papilla develops overexpression of a male hormone converting enzyme. We produced hypocapillary cells of the occipital hair follicle, did not produce this enzyme, cultured, swap hair follicle papilla cells of the hair follicle at the hair removal site, and changed the fate to normal hair follicle First generation hair We developed reproduction technology. Furthermore, epidermal stem cell dermal papilla cells are harvested from normal hair follicles, hair follicle groups to be the basis of hair follicles are prepared using the organogenic base method, and transplanted to the depilated site to regenerate the second generation hair regeneration We have also succeeded in developing. Recently, for patients with severe alopecia with few normal congenital alopecia or normal hair follicles without normal hair follicles, we are advancing the development of technology to regenerate hair follicles from iPS cells and develop hair follicles, skin from iPS cells I succeeded in regenerating (Third generation hair regrowth).Through these three generations of hair regeneration it has opened up a way to establish regenerative medicine technology that can cope with all types of alopecia."

They cover pretty much everything.

They collect cells that do NOT produce the enzyme in turn changing the fate of the follicle and if you have no normal hair they have a route for that too maybe people dont like the whole iPs cells situation but they are working on every avenue at least.

Now, Tsujis treatment or pill/syringe that gives you all your hair back at once for a one time deal?

Which one is easier to replace with the word "spell" or "enchantment"?

Sorry for asking, but where is this quote from exactly?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The funniest part is he talks about definitions, here's the definition of cure:

"relieve (a person or animal) of the symptoms of a disease or condition."

A cure isn't specifically, by definition, a one-and-done procedure.

the term "cure" means that, after medical treatment, the patient no longer has that particular condition anymore.

Some diseases can be cured. Others, like hepatitis B, have no cure. The person will always have the condition, but medical treatments can help to manage the disease.

A 'cure' means, no matter how many treatments...well just read the definition

Grab a dictionary ASAP, because in your mind, HIV got really cured.
This forum won't stop making me laugh.

So people waiting for the 'cure', a word that even your precious Dr Cots of Follica made laugh out loud during his interview, is laughable, like really...

Did you cured headaches with paracetamol ? No dipshit, you just relieved symptons until the next one...

Here's a list, ever heard of incurable diseases ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incurable_diseases

Ho look, there's asthma, HIV, diabetes, there's even common cold, Ho Geez....
"Diabetes is a common disorder that impairs the body's ability to produce and use insulin. There is no cure for it, but there are effective treatment plans to help control it."

OH MY GOSH
Nice intervention btw

Wait a minute...
  • Genetic disease – Most genetic diseases are incurable.
Andro'genetic' Alopecia....
images.png

Last edited:

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the term "cure" means that, after medical treatment, the patient no longer has that particular condition anymore.

Some diseases can be cured. Others, like hepatitis B, have no cure. The person will always have the condition, but medical treatments can help to manage the disease.

So people waiting for the 'cure', a word that even your precious Dr Cots of Follica made laugh out loud during his interview, is laughable, like really...

Did you cured headaches with paracetamol ? No dipshit, you just relieved symptons until the next one...

Here's a list, ever heard of incurable diseases ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incurable_diseases

Ho look, there's asthma, HIV, diabetes, there's even common cold, Ho Geez....
"Diabetes is a common disorder that impairs the body's ability to produce and use insulin. There is no cure for it, but there are effective treatment plans to help control it."

OH MY GOSH
Nice intervention btw

Wait a minute...
  • Genetic disease – Most genetic diseases are incurable.
Andro'genetic' Alopecia....
View attachment 102621
The term "Androgenetic Alopecia" sounds more like a bastardization of the original term based on what we know. The original term is Androgenic Alopecia, as in, lack of hair mediated by androgens.
The only thing that has cured something, by your definition, is our own body. It fights off the diseases and regenerates wounds, we can't do that. We can try and help with antibiotics or by alleviating the symptoms, but we've either prevented diseases (vaccines, nutrition) or treated them (anything else, from thyroid dysfunction to diabetes to anything else), we haven't cured sh*t. Also, if male pattern baldness was exclusively genetic, as I tend to say atleast once a day on this forum, we would go bald in a few days after puberty. No "diffusing", no recession, your hair just miniaturizes all at once in the affected zone after being in contact with androgens. There's something making the hair react that badly to normal levels of androgens, it's not just "MUH GENES". The predisposition for this might be genetic, which might cause an early onset or a more aggressive hair loss for some people, but it happens to everyone. Just look for a single motherfucker with perfect hair in his 60's or 70's. The best you'll find is 1 NW2 with some thinning.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The term "Androgenetic Alopecia" sounds more like a bastardization of the original term based on what we know. The original term is Androgenic Alopecia, as in, lack of hair mediated by androgens.
The only thing that has cured something, by your definition, is our own body. It fights off the diseases and regenerates wounds, we can't do that. We can try and help with antibiotics or by alleviating the symptoms, but we've either prevented diseases (vaccines, nutrition) or treated them (anything else, from thyroid dysfunction to diabetes to anything else), we haven't cured sh*t. Also, if male pattern baldness was exclusively genetic, as I tend to say atleast once a day on this forum, we would go bald in a few days after puberty. No "diffusing", no recession, your hair just miniaturizes all at once in the affected zone after being in contact with androgens. There's something making the hair react that badly to normal levels of androgens, it's not just "MUH GENES". The predisposition for this might be genetic, which might cause an early onset or a more aggressive hair loss for some people, but it happens to everyone. Just look for a single motherfucker with perfect hair in his 60's or 70's. The best you'll find is 1 NW2 with some thinning.
no there are people who keep their teenager hairline and crazy density for life : Ronald Reagan, Joël de Rosnay among others...

Last edited:

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no there are people who keep their teenager hairline and crazy density for life : Ronald Reagan, Joël de Rosnay among others...
Reagan had crazy good hair, yet some thinning in his temples and his front in his last years. That's a crazy amount of hair and most people wouldn't notice it, but still male pattern hair loss.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji only makes sense for slick nw6s who can’t take finasteride and who won’t recede much further, otherwise you are better off with a hair transplant anyways. There is no point in waiting for Tsuji as a NW4, that stuff can be handled much easier with conventional methods anyways.

As for the DHT resistance of cloned hair, yes that stuff gives me headaches as well especially as a retrograde diffuser. But testing extracted hairs for DHT resistance should be fairly easy, I just hope they put in the additional effort.

There is no point in getting a transplant as a high Norwood. If you're NW4, you're just fucked unless you get a piece or you're like Fred and etc. you had the ability to have multiple transplants that will look decent in the end. Generally though, the more grafts you need, the higher Norwood you are likely to be when it's over and done with and the great the chance of it all looking fake. NW4 - 6 is "bald guy" not just 7.

I don't understand this conventional wisdom of "Transplants are for high NWs". No. If you can get on finasteride and you're holding out for several years at NW3 with no further loss, then get a transplant. IMO

I lol at these guys who were Norwood 6, got a transplant and now they're kinda Norwood 4ish. It's like, wtf was even the point? It still looks awful.

Where the f*** you think I got the definition from, you imbecile?

H

Reaction score
Anybody ever look up the definition for stitious? I always assumed if there is superstitious theres got to be a normal level of stitious but I was wrong.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no point in getting a transplant as a high Norwood. If you're NW4, you're just fucked unless you get a piece or you're like Fred and etc. you had the ability to have multiple transplants that will look decent in the end. Generally though, the more grafts you need, the higher Norwood you are likely to be when it's over and done with and the great the chance of it all looking fake. NW4 - 6 is "bald guy" not just 7.

I don't understand this conventional wisdom of "Transplants are for high NWs". No. If you can get on finasteride and you're holding out for several years at NW3 with no further loss, then get a transplant. IMO

I lol at these guys who were Norwood 6, got a transplant and now they're kinda Norwood 4ish. It's like, wtf was even the point? It still looks awful.

Pick another one then, and read definition of incurable diseases aswell

Actually no, there are people dying of old age with ridiculous thick NW0, in my long life of 32 years (LOL), i've already seen two, but whatever makes you sleep at night, okay Androgenetic Alopecia is a normal process....whatever

And you're right, who gives a sh*t about words anyway, they are meaningless.

I just prove 10 times in my post that life-treatment is obviously not a 'cure', but even with proof all over his face like c*m in a gangbanged teen, that guy won't admit his stupid intervention...my god, ego is strong with this one.

And about your argument of the word 'Androgenic'

-> genic
adjective Biology.
  1. of, pertaining to, resembling, or arising from a gene or genes.
So, you see, it's always have been "MUH GENES", since the beginning, it's called a synonym
But who cares about words these days

PS : Hepatits C has been 'CURED' recently, cure is still outrageously expensive as of today, has been finally found by a French lab and costs 100,000$.

So you also see, some diseases can be cured in the end....

Last edited:

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually no, there are people dying of old age with ridiculous thick NW0, in my long life of 32 years (LOL), i've already seen two, but whatever makes you sleep at night, okay
Where they white? Either way, you're saying you've only seen two in your lifetime, which kinda proves my point. male pattern baldness is not the exception, it is the norm.

As I already said, you just keep making things up as you go to make it seem like male pattern baldness is genetic and unstoppable even if some people have already regrown a lot or hair, even without your beloved softcore HRT.

You sound like fat guys who insist on having "fat genes". It's just pityful, even if you woke up with a full head of hair you'd just find another excuse to be miserable. What's next? Unemployed genes? The only thing that's already in your genes is your dick size and finasteride won't surely help with that.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where they white? Either way, you're saying you've only seen two in your lifetime, which kinda proves my point. male pattern baldness is not the exception, it is the norm.

As I already said, you just keep making things up as you go to make it seem like male pattern baldness is genetic and unstoppable even if some people have already regrown a lot or hair, even without your beloved softcore HRT.

You sound like fat guys who insist on having "fat genes". It's just pityful, even if you woke up with a full head of hair you'd just find another excuse to be miserable. What's next? Unemployed genes? The only thing that's already in your genes is your dick size and finasteride won't surely help with that.

Yeah, ask those people to stop their current regimen, you'll see how nature and "genes" will get them back to reality

I already told you, i f*****g hate finasteride, but that's still the norm for Androgenetic Alopecia, no shaddy underground hardcore chinese random and impure stuff, i don't think this is a better choice, but everyone got to fight it as we can i agree.

Wtf is wrong with kids these days, Androgenetic Alopecia is not a genetic disease anymore ? Wtf is happening on this forum....
It's not because most people got mutated genes, this vicious condition can even jump generations, well everyone got HIV, so HIV became norm....what the f*** are those kind of arguments ?

I see you coming a mile away, next time you're gonna tell me that Androgenetic Alopecia is the next step of human evolution....
No, this is called genetic hereditary impairment

The only potential cure would be to select embryos before birth, those free of this disease of course, then future generations will be free.

Androgenetic Alopecia has not became a norm, not even remotly, every god damn day i hear jokes about baldies at work, and guess who's laughing ? normies...i don't see where norm is

Last edited:

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, ask those people to stop their current regimen, you'll see how nature and "genes" will get them back to reality

I already told you, i f*****g hate finasteride, but that's still the norm for Androgenetic Alopecia, no shaddy underground hardcore chinese random and impure stuff, i don't think this is a better choice, but everyone got to fight it as we can i agree.

Wtf is wrong with kids these days, Androgenetic Alopecia is not a genetic disease anymore ? Wtf is happening on this forum....
It's not because most people got mutated genes, this vicious condition can even jump generations, well everyone got HIV, so HIV became norm....what the f*** are those kind of arguments ?

I see you coming a mile away, next time you're gonna tell me that Androgenetic Alopecia is the next step of human evolution....
male pattern baldness is a condition or the scalp that gradually degrades the hair follicle by upregulating androgen receptors. If it was already written in your genes, why would it happen gradually? Anyone with a mind of his own would understand that there's more to it, even doctors and researchers say so. Until this unknown factor is addressed, you're gonna either have to nuke androgen levels and set yourself up for potential side effects or stimulating hair with growth factors using minoxidil, wounding or other similar treatments.

realone

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the 80s we got Rogaine, which is clinically proven to slow, stop, or reverse male pattern baldness. In the 90s we got finasteride, which is clinically proven to slow, stop, or reverse male pattern baldness. In the 2000s we got dutasteride, which is clinically proven to slow, stop, or reverse male pattern baldness. Modern medicine is hard at work at treating male pattern baldness, and it's making progress. 50 years ago there were no options to treat male pattern baldness. Just wive's tales. Now we get new options by the decade. As a 24 year old I have no doubt that if I live to life expectancy I will live in a world where a full head of replacement hair for those with male pattern baldness will be a reality. If not total full head of hair replacement, then phenomenal treatments that make male pattern baldness an afterthought in all but the most extreme cases

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Didn’t I my post imply that NW6s can only bet on Tsuji because traditional treatments can’t help them? What point are you even arguing...

NW4s on the other hand can have exceptional results with transplants, major cosmetic improvements and you are simply wrong about them being doomed to be bald. With NW4 you can transplant yourself into Nw2 easily with finasteride and a good surgeon,I have seen it happen again and again.

Heck there are even NW6s who had great success with or without finasteride, these are very rare but they happen albeit with a thin crown. This is a tangent though and not even the original content of my post.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They exist though

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your opinion is not worth much when people are out there having good results.

Imagine thinking you're this smart after spending 200 bucks on a glorified dermastamp...
Also, your RU+oral+topical Minoxidil sounds more like the ultimate heart-f*****g protocol rather than a cure. Have fun living for another 5 years tops.
People are having results from wounding when combining it with minoxidil...and that is because the minoxidil gets deeper into the dermis.

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are having results from wounding when combining it with minoxidil...and that is because the minoxidil gets deeper into the dermis.
No study tried microneedling alone, but some people have had success without minoxidil, probably better than min alone. It is proven to induce major expression of the WNT pathways, VEGF and b-catenin. You guys are completely hypnotized, anything apart from minoxidil and finasteride is a scam. I don't even know why I bother wasting my time on here.