Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to say somethin Roberto?
You know what I mean :)
I am in my late 40s and I can assure that - alas- I have heard so many times the refrain “we have never been so close to a cure”.

Which, by the way, is true. Every year we add some knowledge to the medical knowledge we already have. The problem is: we are closer, but are we close _enough_?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in my late 40s and I can assure that - alas- I have heard so many times the refrain “we have never been so close to a cure”.

Which, by the way, is true. Every year we add some knowledge to the medical knowledge we already have. The problem is: we are closer, but are we close _enough_?
if one gene mutation can ruin lives of people then what could be the consequences of diseases like baldness which at least involve 200 genes ? You cannot imagine how complex male pattern baldness is . I don't think there is cure in next 100 years.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if one gene mutation can ruin lives of people then what could be the consequences of diseases like baldness which at least involve 200 genes ? You cannot imagine how complex male pattern baldness is . I don't think there is cure in next 100 years.

exactly

and maybe there isnt even a one size fits all cure then if there so many genes involved

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The complex origin of male pattern baldness is witnessed by the diverse and weird ways it shows itself. Not to mention how some treatments are totally useless for some individuals.
So I dare say male pattern baldness is not a disease. It just a very idiotic characteristic of your body, a bit like having a longer or shorter neck.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

So with your experience you would not say that we are very Close with Tsuji? Were there any big possible Treatments like Tsuji in the past?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
So with your experience you would not say that we are very Close with Tsuji? Were there any big possible Treatments like Tsuji in the past?
Of course there weren’t. But there were other things that were “completely new”.
Besides, Tsuji does not propose a cure, but a “workaround”. Which I would want to use immediately... still, not a cure.

H

Reaction score
Of course there weren’t. But there were other things that were “completely new”.
Besides, Tsuji does not propose a cure, but a “workaround”. Which I would want to use immediately... still, not a cure.
What is a cure then?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think cure and fixation are different. A perfect cure would be like few pills for few weeks .that's I would call cure. Miracle pill of some kind!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
A cure is something that grows you every single strand of hair, no clone, no surgery involved

H

Reaction score
Why did you think it as a fantasy. Any cure must be simple in nature or it wouldn't be cure then.
Under that definition we may say that some things can be cured but I dont think regenerating bodily components via simple injection or pill is feasible in this universe I mean past a point the hair is dead.

So do you want a full head of hair or a cure? or both?
They are one in the same to me?

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
Well considering nothing has ever been cured before, I am pretty confidant there will not be a cure for baldness...people need to realize this and stop stressing over it. Also we need to educate the younger people coming in here. Many of them are millennials and are not used to being told No.....lol....

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well considering nothing has ever been cured before, I am pretty confidant there will not be a cure for baldness...people need to realize this and stop stressing over it. Also we need to educate the younger people coming in here. Many of them are millennials and are not used to being told No.....lol....

?

antibiotics cure many infections quite easily

this is the definition of a cure for me - temporary treatment for a permanent solution

could be crispr that stops hairloss completely or even just a unlimited number of cloned hairfolicles+ hair transplant

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
?

antibiotics cure many infections quite easily

this is the definition of a cure for me - temporary treatment for a permanent solution

could be crispr that stops hairloss completely or even just a unlimited number of cloned hairfolicles+ hair transplant
I think crispr has a potential of " will be" cure. Anything which is not molecular genetics will never be cure(?) For Baldness.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think crispr has a potential of " will be" cure. Anything which is not molecular genetics will never be cure(?) For Baldness.

i wished i would have been born 100 years later as a genetical modified superbaby

in 100/200 years taking tranny drugs to maintain your hair will be seen such as primitive as medical treatment of middle age today