Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so just a couple of month left until the first „2019 will be our year“ threads will pop out

abcdefg

Reaction score
"Rogaine keeps hair from falling out if someone starts using it early in his hair loss, says Limmer. Only about 5 percent in his practice have been able to grow cosmetically beneficial hair; the other 30 percent will grow a peach-fuzz type of covering."
Dr. Bobby Limmer, a dermatologist with the International Hair Institute in San Antonio

lol yeah right. I knew a guy who went way bald while using this. Id be curious to see a study showing how many men on minoxidil alone dont lose anymore hair after a few years. I dont think minoxidil stops or slows male pattern baldness at all. It helps to regrow hair, but it doesnt save existing ones.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol yeah right. I knew a guy who went way bald while using this. Id be curious to see a study showing how many men on minoxidil alone dont lose anymore hair after a few years. I dont think minoxidil stops or slows male pattern baldness at all. It helps to regrow hair, but it doesnt save existing ones.
To keep it short, using min alone to fight baldness is like saving a sinking ship by keeping pumping out the water without fixing the hole in the hull

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how hairloss will actually be cured:

babies will genetical modified - they wont have the balding genes anymore.

those who were born before will go bald no matter what

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A lot of people don’t even have enough quantities of the minoxidil enzyme in the scalp necessary for it to work well;

‘Research has shown a correlation between high sulfotransferase levels and the effectiveness of Minoxidil. For example, those who do not experience the hair restorative effects of the drug have shown to have lower amounts of sulfotransferase’.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys im actually optimistic today...shiseido will deliever

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think so? You do not believe that Shiseido will be delayed until 2020 like long don silver said?

everything will be allright bro

2nns.gif

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
These threads me remind me of Waiting for Godot, the play where people expect someone but that that someone never comes...

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look...in 1986 there was nothing on the market. People probably also said that there won't be a remedy against hair loss. Then came Rogaine. 1998 Propecia methinks. 2002 Avodart. There can always be a breakthrough. All three mentioned above were already breakthroughs. Not perfect ones but better than nothing

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if there will be a cure or not. I will have my finasteride daily until the announcement of a cure.

We are almost in 2019 and all the most expected treatments for hairloss should be realeased ou announced in 2020. If Tsuji and Shiseido actually achieve something: good for all of us; if they don't: I have finasteride with me and I hope you have it too.