Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look...in 1986 there was nothing on the market. People probably also said that there won't be a remedy against hair loss. Then came Rogaine. 1998 Propecia methinks. 2002 Avodart. There can always be a breakthrough. All three mentioned above were already breakthroughs. Not perfect ones but better than nothing
You're right, they were a huge breakthrough. And there are of course many other precedents in medicine

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
What worries me about Tsuji is that it is still a hair transplant and would entail the following problems:
- shock loss where you already have hair
- hair falling in zones different than where you already implanted hair.
- need time off work.

If tsuji was an injection, rather than a surgery, I would be happier.

But, then again, I’m the first one to go to Japan the day it finally comes out.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is telling you that it's not longer a death sentence. What are you talking about.

i mean in that case hairloss is cured for a majority of men aswell...just take finasteride and/or duta for the rest of your life. they even have less frequent and less severe sides than the average hiv medication

Chap1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just keep waiting, I know we are all sick of it, but just keep waiting and cheering them on. I feel like we are definitely getting closer to a huge breakthrough for hair loss treatments (or a "cure") within the next 10 years. Maybe the golden age of hair loss treatments?

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HIV drugs have some side effects, but they are able to keep the infection at bay forever assuming you're taking them correctly. finasteride and duta have close to no reversal effect, fewer responders and may stop working out of the blue. A treatment that could reverse and keep hair loss at bay would be close enough to a cure to me. The same as insulin is for type 1 diabetics for example. Then, if some better treatment comes and gets rid of baldness in one go, that's a cure to me, but that sounds very unlikely unless it's some kind of cyborg hair or RNA-reprogramming modified virus.

abcdefg

Reaction score
We need a way to inject topically a marker into all the hair ARs. Then genetically target and destroy just the scalp ARs. There problem solved if its even possible IDK. Destroying the ARs is the easiest solution, but the big issue with DHT or AR is how do you destroy just the bad ones without destroying all the good ones? Every AR looks the same or similar to other types.

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds like something that could go extremely wrong, like chemical castration levels of wrong. Even then, you might need wounding to regenerate the slick bald areas IMO.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds like something that could go extremely wrong, like chemical castration levels of wrong. Even then, you might need wounding to regenerate the slick bald areas IMO.
Wounding lol to regenerate bald areas. Yea like follica lol who have been working on it for like 12 years or something. Wounding is funny in my opinion and is not a cure.

Reactions: H

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need a way to inject topically a marker into all the hair ARs. Then genetically target and destroy just the scalp ARs. There problem solved if its even possible IDK. Destroying the ARs is the easiest solution, but the big issue with DHT or AR is how do you destroy just the bad ones without destroying all the good ones? Every AR looks the same or similar to other types.
Here molecular genetics can play a role.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
What worries me about Tsuji is that it is still a hair transplant and would entail the following problems:
- shock loss where you already have hair
- hair falling in zones different than where you already implanted hair.
- need time off work.

If tsuji was an injection, rather than a surgery, I would be happier.

But, then again, I’m the first one to go to Japan the day it finally comes out.

HairClone: replicate Dermal Papilla cells => inject => follicles ?
Replicel / Shiseido: replicate DSCC cells => Dermal Papilla cells => inject => follicles ?

So, I guess, you prefer the 2 options above ? (so do I)

I agree with your view regarding Tsuji. It is just another hair transplant and patients will still have to take finasteride, otherwise, their natural hair will fall out eventually. And technically, there is no guarantee that the cloned hair is DHT-resistant, extracting hair from the horse shoe area does not guarantee DHT-resistance.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL at a cure. My regimen is the cure. Combined with transplants if you need it. You guys dont actually want hair, you want to complain like little girls.

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wounding lol to regenerate bald areas. Yea like follica lol who have been working on it for like 12 years or something. Wounding is funny in my opinion and is not a cure.
Your opinion is not worth much when people are out there having good results.
LOL at a cure. My regimen is the cure. Combined with transplants if you need it. You guys dont actually want hair, you want to complain like little girls.
Imagine thinking you're this smart after spending 200 bucks on a glorified dermastamp...
Also, your RU+oral+topical Minoxidil sounds more like the ultimate heart-f*****g protocol rather than a cure. Have fun living for another 5 years tops.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People really should read definitions of 'treatment' vs 'cure', it will save us from reading utter BS

i mean in that case hairloss is cured for a majority of men aswell...just take finasteride and/or duta for the rest of your life. they even have less frequent and less severe sides than the average hiv medication

Taking a treatment for the rest of your life is no cure...

Did HIV got cure ? Of course not, same as Androgenetic Alopecia

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People really should read definitions of 'treatment' vs 'cure', it will save us from reading utter BS

Taking a treatment for the rest of your life is no cure...

Did HIV got cure ? Of course not, same as Androgenetic Alopecia

Does it really matter as long as there are no symptoms? Your posts always lack a bigger picture, you're just making sh*t up as it goes to make the situation look more hopeless than it really is.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it really matter as long as there are no symptoms? Your posts always lack a bigger picture, you're just making sh*t up as it goes to make the situation look more hopeless than it really is.

The funniest part is he talks about definitions, here's the definition of cure:

"relieve (a person or animal) of the symptoms of a disease or condition."

A cure isn't specifically, by definition, a one-and-done procedure.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairClone: replicate Dermal Papilla cells => inject => follicles ?
Replicel / Shiseido: replicate DSCC cells => Dermal Papilla cells => inject => follicles ?

So, I guess, you prefer the 2 options above ? (so do I)

I agree with your view regarding Tsuji. It is just another hair transplant and patients will still have to take finasteride, otherwise, their natural hair will fall out eventually. And technically, there is no guarantee that the cloned hair is DHT-resistant, extracting hair from the horse shoe area does not guarantee DHT-resistance.

Tsuji only makes sense for slick nw6s who can’t take finasteride and who won’t recede much further, otherwise you are better off with a hair transplant anyways. There is no point in waiting for Tsuji as a NW4, that stuff can be handled much easier with conventional methods anyways.

As for the DHT resistance of cloned hair, yes that stuff gives me headaches as well especially as a retrograde diffuser. But testing extracted hairs for DHT resistance should be fairly easy, I just hope they put in the additional effort.

H

Reaction score
"Male pattern alopecia occurs mainly due to genetic factors due to the different types of dermal papilla cells that make up the hair follicle at the depilated site. Male pattern alopecia occurs when a hair papilla develops overexpression of a male hormone converting enzyme. We produced hypocapillary cells of the occipital hair follicle, did not produce this enzyme, cultured, swap hair follicle papilla cells of the hair follicle at the hair removal site, and changed the fate to normal hair follicle First generation hair We developed reproduction technology. Furthermore, epidermal stem cell dermal papilla cells are harvested from normal hair follicles, hair follicle groups to be the basis of hair follicles are prepared using the organogenic base method, and transplanted to the depilated site to regenerate the second generation hair regeneration We have also succeeded in developing. Recently, for patients with severe alopecia with few normal congenital alopecia or normal hair follicles without normal hair follicles, we are advancing the development of technology to regenerate hair follicles from iPS cells and develop hair follicles, skin from iPS cells I succeeded in regenerating (Third generation hair regrowth).Through these three generations of hair regeneration it has opened up a way to establish regenerative medicine technology that can cope with all types of alopecia."

They cover pretty much everything.

They collect cells that do NOT produce the enzyme in turn changing the fate of the follicle and if you have no normal hair they have a route for that too maybe people dont like the whole iPs cells situation but they are working on every avenue at least.

Now, Tsujis treatment or pill/syringe that gives you all your hair back at once for a one time deal?

Which one is easier to replace with the word "spell" or "enchantment"?