Stop Torturing Yourself: There Wont Be Any Cure In Your Lifetime

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In less than 10 years younger generations will have much better products for hair loss than big three. We know a lot more about hair loss and stem cells now than we used to know 10 years ago. So, understanding the hair loss problem will put us in much better position to create better therapies. 20 years ago we didn’t know almost nothing about hair loss from science perspective. You can’t have better solutions for hair loss if you don’t understand the science behind hair loss and genes responsible for that. Little by little scientists solve every puzzle about hair loss.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov will be the cure.
Lol.
Nice trap.
And the avatar isn't bad either. :rolleyes:

Seriously. Even if Trinov works as promised, it was never promised as the Cure.
"The Cure" would deliver all or at least most sufferers, not only people who catch it early.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only user here who finds these avatars some guys often have of random models to be more cringe-inducing than anything else?

Must be a troll, it's Heinrich after all

Reminds me a lot of Dontwannabeabetabob, i think it's him for quite some time

2mmSMP

My Regimen
Reaction score
of course on top of the scalp it should look way better but why didnt you fix the temple recessions? surely because you fear unnatural looking result ?
As long as you don't touch the temple points and you keep a high enough hairline smp often look fine (obv if done by a professionnal / experienced staff).
Something like this :

View attachment 100854

Personally I quite like the temple recession. Requested it over a lower hairline.

I still look "balding" enough that people think "oh, he's buzzing his head because he's getting a little thin". There's nothing weird-looking about it, which it definitely can be with a lower hairline.

I love this "hair" and it's going to keep me going until we get the cure!

2mmSMP

My Regimen
Reaction score
To each their own, but I have to be honest.

I just don't see how it's worth it. I know it's about you and not me, but if I was in your situation, I couldn't be happy with that. Still a bald guy, really.

I'm not 100% happy with it of course. But I never liked my full hair as a young man either.

Today I'd definitely buzz down to a #2 or so, even if I had a full head. Best haircut for me. So the SMP is not THAT different.

A hairpiece or a transplant or whatever would probably look better. But be FAR WORSE in other ways, such as prep time and cost and scars.

So net-net the SMP is the best option for me. I love it! Cheap. Easy. Big upgrade over "bald". Perfect, for now.

I'll try again though if we ever get anything that works better than propecia.

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
Propecia is unheard of in other countries and many of them blatantly forbid its use. Because somehow tampering with neurosteroids and feminizing a young adult with a medication that he needs to be taking FOR LIFE is risky and dumb. Ten years from now none of you will be taking this sh*t, guaranteed. The question is, what kind of damage has this drug left on its path.

14 years ago on this site people where saying the same thing. Back than though it was sexual sides...now we have added memory issues. People still using it without sides and they will continue 10 years from now GUARANTEED...

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i lost all hopes

we will travel to far distant galaxies before we can cure hairloss

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only user here who finds these avatars some guys often have of random models to be more cringe-inducing than anything else?

Thank god someone said this. I think I may have mentioned it a long time ago. Women models are one thing, but when guys are using pictures of Ashton Kutcher is kinda strange.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank god someone said this. I think I may have mentioned it a long time ago. Women models are one thing, but when guys are using pictures of Ashton Kutcher is kinda strange.

par for the course for the lookism NEET crowd. They're obsessed with male models and anime.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this thread should be atop the list so newcomers see it first, a signpost that serves as an omen, or portent, on the long and dreary road to hell.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this thread should be atop the list so newcomers see it first, a signpost that serves as an omen, or portent, on the long and dreary road to hell.

i agree

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score