Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
absolutely unrelated but

but would this technology be usable for people loosing their eyebrows and would it be able to create unlimited eyebrows hair from blood sample in the same way they are planning on doing with hair on the scalp?

sorry for the annoyance but i just washed my hair toay and it looks so thin and receeded same for my eyebrow so i'm seriously consiering giing up and waiting for stemson or dnoo or whateer to gie me thick hair again............... i'm just afraid of it neer being released as always
Are you phobic of the letter "v" or is it missing on your computer?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed today that Stemson added someone new to the list for Research and Development. They completed their current hiring. Now at least 33 people in total are part of the company. The question is they've hired all these people, I sure hope they're making progress.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed today that Stemson added someone new to the list for Research and Development. They completed their current hiring. Now at least 33 people in total are part of the company. The question is they've hired all these people, I sure hope they're making progress.
I don't think they would've hired all these new people if they weren't liking what they see in the pig studies. I just wish they would wrap up the pig studies and announce human trials.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think they would've hired all these new people if they weren't liking what they see in the pig studies. I just wish they would wrap up the pig studies and announce human trials.
Amen to that! But just as much I would like for them to report their findings from the pigs they've had so far. They may never do this until the results are satisfactory. Even if they've had some progress, it would be good to know.

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They moving forward, that is obvious, but i am not excited about their team, I will be excited if they will hire Tsuji or Fukuda, and Bezos give them al money they want for r&d

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They moving forward, that is obvious, but i am not excited about their team, I will be excited if they will hire Tsuji or Fukuda, and Bezos give them al money they want for r&d
strangely to characters like Bezos and Musk, despite having this problem they don't give a damn about throwing away some of their monstrous wealth to solve the problem, how magnificent is capitalism.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
strangely to characters like Bezos and Musk, despite having this problem they don't give a damn about throwing away some of their monstrous wealth to solve the problem, how magnificent is capitalism.
Bezos an musk both are pussies, rich cucks that is all

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe they aren't aware of the state of hair research? Who could know? Trying to reach them can't be easy. I think Musk was reported to have had a transplant or maybe he's using a system. For him I'm surprised that he wouldn't have explored what's going on in hair cloning research. Probably they are overwhelmed by people asking them for money, so they turn a deaf ear. If they gave money to anything people asked for, they'd be quickly broke.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would that make sense though hiring someone living in Japan? I think part of their hiring requirements is being located in the USA and to lawfully be allowed to work there. I notice the people they hire are local. What do you think is lacking in their team? Lack of reputation or recognition?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bezos an musk both are pussies, rich cucks that is all
Actually bezos invest in reverse aging company which can solve hair loss problems from the root.
If you can reverse the epigenome then you can get the hair you had in your teens

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually bezos invest in reverse aging company which can solve hair loss problems from the root.
If you can reverse the epigenome then you can get the hair you had in your teens
Do you think this is a possible way?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgenetic Alopecia isn't aging caused by aging, it's caused by continued exposure to androgens. Age has nothing to do with it. It's due to androgens + sh*t genetics.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgenetic Alopecia isn't aging caused by aging, it's caused by continued exposure to androgens. Age has nothing to do with it. It's due to androgens + sh*t genetics.
It's an aging condition.
When the epigenome starts to break everything that can f*** your hair up will do it. That's why you didn't have hair loss in your teens. But it's also genetic since for some people the epigenome layer protection is bigger so they either bald later or not at all. Reverse aging meaning reverse the cells so everything will be back when you were young, smooth skin ,head full of hair.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how will this technology be on the market if considered potentially immoral by the church and dangerous due to the fact that it can prolong life indefinitely? Should the moralists and the well-thinking be eliminated?