Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We know that Stemson has been quiet as of late. Well, I found someone close to Stemson (not going to name names). This person spoke to them a month or two ago and heard no news of what's going on with the mini-pigs. In other words, they've failed and aren't willing to let it be known. Even their mouse models were less than impressive. If this is the best they could do in mice then what could they do in pigs? I contacted them about the latest totipotent cloning advances. Likely I will continue to be ignored, not thanked for keeping them in the know. I don't have much faith in them or any of these groups. None of them know how to treat this problem.
Bro, this with totipotent stem cells breakthrough it is in very early stage, and will take years and years to spread to other universities and labs, and years and years till some biopharm companies start to experiment with them.

iPSCs cells were discovered 15 years ago, and till now were done only 4-5 application on humans. These kind of things are very complicated.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
We know that Stemson has been quiet as of late. Well, I found someone close to Stemson (not going to name names). This person spoke to them a month or two ago and heard no news of what's going on with the mini-pigs. In other words, they've failed and aren't willing to let it be known. Even their mouse models were less than impressive. If this is the best they could do in mice then what could they do in pigs? I contacted them about the latest totipotent cloning advances. Likely I will continue to be ignored, not thanked for keeping them in the know. I don't have much faith in them or any of these groups. None of them know how to treat this problem.
Bro shut up, you're just wasting everyone's time.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so how are we to understand it? Officially, pig trials suck?

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so how are we to understand it? Officially, pig trials suck?
"Officially"
Online forum user Raccooner's anonymous friend asked an anonymous source at Stemson about their product and received no update on the pig trials. Does that sound like "official" news on how things are going?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Officially"
Online forum user Raccooner's anonymous friend asked an anonymous source at Stemson about their product and received no update on the pig trials. Does that sound like "official" news on how things are going?
I don't want to use names otherwise I risk getting someone in trouble.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

aesthetics innovation summit 2022.png

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this werefckd. Okay, I'm glad to know we'll be hearing more from Geoff. I hope he gives us news about the mini-pigs. If it's the same old same old from December, 2021, then I'm not too encouraged. I actually have Geoff's cell phone number, left him two messages, never received a reply. I hope he gives us good news about the pigs because this is really the gamechanger in all of this. In addition, from what it looks the positions for the human trials haven't yet been filled. This is likely a good thing in that they're being properly selective. I've seen the positions widely promoted across job sites, so it's not like there's no visibility. Bottom line is we need good news from Stemson, not more of the same.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this werefckd. Okay, I'm glad to know we'll be hearing more from Geoff. I hope he gives us news about the mini-pigs. If it's the same old same old from December, 2021, then I'm not too encouraged. I actually have Geoff's cell phone number, left him two messages, never received a reply. I hope he gives us good news about the pigs because this is really the gamechanger in all of this. In addition, from what it looks the positions for the human trials haven't yet been filled. This is likely a good thing in that they're being properly selective. I've seen the positions widely promoted across job sites, so it's not like there's no visibility. Bottom line is we need good news from Stemson, not more of the same.
You sound like a crazy person . Please dont burn the hairloss community with this kind of behavior

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sound like a crazy person . Please dont burn the hairloss community with this kind of behavior
Not crazy at all, just desperate for a cure. If you call that crazy, indeed I'm guilty. This Aesthetics Innovation Summit seems like an institution to get investors in these companies. I hope there is something new Stemson can report to us this time. I'm not trying to destroy anything, I just want to be in the know.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not crazy at all, just desperate for a cure. If you call that crazy, indeed I'm guilty. This Aesthetics Innovation Summit seems like an institution to get investors in these companies. I hope there is something new Stemson can report to us this time. I'm not trying to destroy anything, I just want to be in the know.
You are guilty of acting like a crazy person. Imagine that you are living your life and you receive two messages of a random person asking about details on your job.

He probably blocked your phone number naturally.

If you are desperate for a cure, you will be disappointed for the time being.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are guilty of acting like a crazy person. Imagine that you are living your life and you receive two messages of a random person asking about details on your job.

He probably blocked your phone number naturally.

If you are desperate for a cure, you will be disappointed for the time being.
Pfft, I made two calls, not 10. Please, you need to be realistic in how you deem a person to be crazy. Two calls made is not unreasonable.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pfft, I made two calls, not 10. Please, you need to be realistic in how you deem a person to be crazy. Two calls made is not unreasonable.
Be realistic? OK. The cure won't come to us anytime soon.

You had said you "left him two messages". I could even say it is bizarre to leave two messages and retract the word "crazy", but if you actually called him twice... Time to get help, friend.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair clone cure is like 10 years away .
But its will happend … already 3-4 companys in this race

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give Geoff some rest:D

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be realistic? OK. The cure won't come to us anytime soon.

You had said you "left him two messages". I could even say it is bizarre to leave two messages and retract the word "crazy", but if you actually called him twice... Time to get help, friend.
Since when is trying to obtain answers from a knowledgeable source make a person crazy? I think it's crazy to not seek out answers.