Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Michael Grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced breaking out or weird hair growth like I had a really weird price of hair near the tip of my thumbnail that hurt when I plucked it. I feel like it’s puberty again

koolaidshade

Reaction score
Alex, have you had any side effects from systemic (if there was any) absorption of minoxidil?

Also, would you recommend using a microneedler with a shorter needle (such as 0.5 or 1.0 mm) for the daily needling, and using the 1.5mm for just wounding purposes? I ask about using the shorter needles, because then you can push as hard as you can while staying consistent without causing too much damage

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex, have you had any side effects from systemic (if there was any) absorption of
Yes.... More hair.. No side effects after more then 4 years

Last edited:

koolaidshade

Reaction score
Also I dont know if you've answered this before, but why not just use a dermastamp instead of a roller? Especially since you have longer hair, the stamp will penetrate much cleaner and wont roll up your hair

TheGoyimKnow

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those wondering where to find Perilla capsules:
https://ssl.verkkoapteekki.fi/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=perilla&x=0&y=0

They still sell Allermin's (the brand) older style with 72 capsules instead of the new 60 capsule more expensive product. I just bought 3 boxes from the website a few minutes ago. Might want to stock up. I've bought from them before, they ship worldwide from Finland. Can confirm they are legit.

If anyone is interested in an update with my regrowth, (On Somebody's exact protocol minus finasteride) I can post some pics. Thanks again Alex for all you do for the community.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced breaking out or weird hair growth like I had a really weird price of hair nea
At least you know minoxidil is working. Over the years I also have experienced weird hair grow. Small price to pay to get regrow...

Danzan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys use the liquid or foam of minoxidil?
What's best if u plan on dermarolling lightly before appliction?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you guys use the liquid or foam of minoxidil?
What's best if u plan on dermarolling lightly before appliction?

I use foam but im still not dermarolling. Liquid, I need massive amouts. I don't understand how people claim to cover all potential balding areas (so NW9 area) with 2 ml of liquid.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes.... More hair.. No side effects after more then 4 years

For varius reasons I have found out that 1.5 mm is most optimal. But feel free to try different lengths

Im still not sure why you are using 1.5mm if you are maybe penetrating with 0.5mm at best. Why not use 0.5mm to standarize it? so you dont risk going overkill.

Also have you checked your hormonal levels finally? Would love to see how it looks like on someone that finasteride for years and got massive results.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use foam but im still not dermarolling. Liquid, I need massive amouts. I don't understand how people claim to cover all potential balding areas (so NW9 area) with 2 ml of liquid.
Check my youtube video:

P.S A week ago I cut my hair short again...

Attachments

• 20180726_185747.jpg
    20180726_185747.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,000
Last edited:

koolaidshade

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of your juvenile hairline? perhaps of when you were a child? I'm curious to see if your current hairline is the result of "full" recovery of all of your scalp hair.

btw, you look a lot better now than you did when you were in your 20s, not just in terms of hair. I didnt see many pictures as i was skimming this thread, but I noticed some of them. This is something we should all try to achieve, looking better than ever.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of your juvenile hairline? perhaps of when you were a child? I'm curious to see if your current hairline is the result of "full" recovery of all of your scalp hair.
I add a picture of me from late 90s.

btw, you look a lot better now than you did when you were in your 20s, not just in terms of hair. I didnt see many pictures as i was skimming this thread, but I noticed some of them. This is something we should all try to achieve, looking better than ever.
Yeah since I got my hair back in 2014 I have changed all ares of my life. Fitness, health, finance, mindset, etc. For me getting back my hair was huge motivation factor. I'm not same person anymore I was before 2014

Attachments

• 99.png
    99.png
    647 KB · Views: 1,193

TheGoyimKnow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I add a picture of me from late 90s.

Yeah since I got my hair back in 2014 I have changed all ares of my life. Fitness, health, finance, mindset, etc. For me getting back my hair was huge motivation factor. I'm not same person anymore I was before 2014

Your hair looks almost identical in thickness as mine did as a kid. Hoping I can get it back. Seeing good results but have had an itchy/irritable scalp lately. Switching to Nizoral shampoo, haven't tried it before.

TheGoyimKnow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience using apple cider vinegar, onion and garlic? There's a guy on Youtube who swears by it and has had pretty incredible, rapid results. Might try that as well.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I add some more pictures from wild days... From time when I couldn't look into mirror, was hidding from sun light... And I dont even mention wind and rain lol.. Anyway you see what's possible with bullet proff regimen. Its not just about getting back hair its also about getting back life...

Attachments

• 2007 new year.png
    2007 new year.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,151
  • 2007.png
    2007.png
    730.1 KB · Views: 1,147
  • 2008 Right before starting with propecia.jpg
    2008 Right before starting with propecia.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 7,381
  • 2008 winter.jpg
    2008 winter.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 2009 first regrow from propecia.png
    2009 first regrow from propecia.png
    462.4 KB · Views: 1,166

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Comparing those two pictures I don't see myself as same person anymore. Only similarity is that shirt. And even that shirt looks at me x 100 better now than back in 2008. Regrowing hair was really life changing. If I haven't done it I would most likely being living a mediocre and boring life. And slowly losing those few hair I still had left at that time.
Lesson from my hair loss experience is that everything is possible one just needs to keep tackling on it long enough.

Attachments

• 2008 vs 2018.png
    2008 vs 2018.png
    590.1 KB · Views: 1,250