Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man can you take blood test ; of your testosterone
DHT
and oestradiol level ! this is maybe the more important for the side effect

thanks man

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT

thanks man
Ok. I will check it as well

Last edited:

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
My update:

I am finishing my 3-4 months try rogaine + dermaroller + perilla with no obvious results (apart more hairs on other parts of the body).

Recently I have been studying about topical finasteride and I decided to give it a shot (oral finasteride has never been an option for me).

I will try another 3-4 months on essengen-6 plus (minoxidil 6% and finasteride 0,05%) + dermaroller + perilla + nizoral + suplements (biotin, methionin, omega3, antiflamatory stuff...).

Hope topical finasteride and nizoral will make a difference. I will keep you informed.

Hi guys, i would like to know your opinion. I have been on minoxidil for several years. Reading this thread i added perilla and dermaroller early this year. In June i added nizoral and topical finasteride.

I have not had any signs of regrowth so far. And shedding goes on may be even faster. As a side effect a get more hairy on other parts of the body.

Would you say i shall be persistent and go on or is this the time to give up?
If i shall give up, are there any other ways to try instead?
If i shall go on, for how long?

tentitan

Reaction score
@Somebody

your thoughts on drinking milk? Various sources claim it's bad to include in the diet for hair (may contribute to loss)--but other claim it is beneficial to hair (improves texture).

I know you have mentioned you drink milk but have cut down on the amount. Any updates on this?

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Somebody

your thoughts on drinking milk? Various sources claim it's bad to include in the diet for hair (may contribute to loss)--but other claim it is beneficial to hair (improves texture).

I know you have mentioned you drink milk but have cut down on the amount. Any updates on this?

Milk has growth hormones like igf-1 and these hormones known beneficial for hair growth.But for some people it causes inflammation and that may lead hair loss.If you don't have any kind of diary inflammation then it should be good for hair.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you still shed hairs? How many do you lose in the shower?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I haven't been drinking any milk for 1 year now. I don't have a diary allergy. Anyway I want to have good odds to keep my hair and why risk it drinking milk. Here in Norway everybody drinks a lot of milk and there is a lot of hair loss going on. But I still have a lot yogurt and butter in my diet

Do you still shed hairs? How many do you lose in the shower?
I wouldn't say shedd but I lose about 25 hair everyday in shower

My hair now days

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't been drinking any milk for 1 year now. I don't have a diary allergy. Anyway I want to have good odds to keep my hair and why risk it drinking milk. Here in Norway everybody drinks a lot of milk and there is a lot of hair loss going on. But I still have a lot yogurt and butter in my diet

I wouldn't say shedd but I lose about 25 hair everyday in shower

My hair now days
25 is about what I lose in the shower now :). What about when you run your hands through your hair? Do you see at least a single hair most of the time when you do this?

Hairs still looking good brotha

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT

thanks man

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

PS I add test results from my estradiol levels

Attachments

• Estradiol test.png
    Estradiol test.png
    227.5 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More info? On general I would say a SLS free shampoo

So next week I plan to take dht tests, etc. Just requested for price est at different hospitals for my blood tests. Also add picture of my current body after 10 years taking propecia. As you can see there is no problem to stay lean and build muscle while on finasteride.

Those are b**ch tits mate. I guess lowering dht did something.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are b**ch tits mate. I guess lowering dht did something.
I was heavy overweight back in 2008. Fat from breast area is very difficult to lose

He was pretty heavy before, maybe it's from that? Regardless, I'll lose every hair on my head before I take finasteride
Yes I was very depressed at that time and my body weight was out of control

Did you get any results from dermarolling?
Yes he did...

TheGoyimKnow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was heavy overweight back in 2008. Fat from breast area is very difficult to lose

Yes I was very depressed at that time and my body weight was out of control

Yes he did...

You look great man, you've clearly turned your life around. I just hit my 1 year mark dermarolling. I haven't been very good about it the past few months, however. Getting a bit discouraged with slow process. Will be hitting the gym hard from now on, have a new lifting plan. Will post updates.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score