Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey somebody, can you post a wet hair pic?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not necessarily... lots of people naturally have it from puberty, especially if they were overweight during puberty
Yes, I got it slowely after 2007 I was around 118 kg at that time...

Hey somebody, can you post a wet hair pic?
Yes, I also did it one year ago. I experinced some shedding this year because of my minoxidil experment. Shedd in crown area and hairline left side. Good thing is I'm regrowing it back again. Wisdom from story don't mess with something that works.

Have you had dry skin issue or flakey skin day after dermarolling
Yes, it's normal

Yeah I'm in minoxidil foam never had this until I started dermarolling. Used minoxidil for best part of a year with no issues
Dermaroller inceses minoxidil effectives so it can also increse shedding

Anyway I take a break from forum for some time. Plan to backpack for few weeks

Attachments

• wet hair.png
    wet hair.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,394

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You made it somebody, nice thread. Imma try this for my hairline with the roller and if it don't work I tried. I'll go get a transplant to make it thicker looking.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody I've watched your videos it seems like you blur your hairline? Or is it camera quality. Any chance we could get a close up VIDEO to prove your not wearing a system?

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, i would like to know your opinion. I have been on minoxidil for several years. Reading this thread i added perilla and dermaroller early this year. In June i added nizoral and topical finasteride.

I have not had any signs of regrowth so far. And shedding goes on may be even faster. As a side effect a get more hairy on other parts of the body.

Would you say i shall be persistent and go on or is this the time to give up?
If i shall give up, are there any other ways to try instead?
If i shall go on, for how long?
Is your hair loss on the temples/receding hairline or on the crown? If you are maintaining and preventing any further loss, it's still success.

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex, I've been reading a bit about taking propecia in a liquid form? How is this done? And will it make it so you don't have the possibility of potentially losing your manhood? I really don't want to risk it...but taking it as a liquid intrigues me if I can completely avoid the side effects.
I believe you can get sides even when applying topical finasteride (there were some threads). Obviously, if you are one of those who doesn't have the sides, you won't have an issue with the pill or the topical and conversely if you are the unlucky one that is affected, you could get the sides from the topical as well (somehow it still gets absorbed into your bloodstream).

Shubham23

Reaction score
I am really impressed with the progress you got. Congrats.

Can you please update me with current regimen in detail that you use with finasteride and minixidil like Borage oil etc etc. I read through your thread but I cannot find a clear summary of your routine and program. This would be a great help to the new members in this forum.

Thanks

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am really impressed with the progress you got. Congrats.

Can you please update me with current regimen in detail that you use with finasteride and minixidil like Borage oil etc etc. I read through your thread but I cannot find a clear summary of your routine and program. This would be a great help to the new members in this forum.

Thanks
If you look at the first page of this thread you will see some replies that show Alex's regimen.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dupapls

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys (and alex),

im looking to purchase my first dermaroller but am unsure of which brand and needle size to choose. i plan to use it alongside with minoxidil. however, i read that wounding + getting minoxidil in the bloodstream can cause all kinds of issues. i know alex uses the 1.5 size, but is it better to use a 0.5 when first starting out or is the 1.5 risk free as long as you use light pressure? again, brand recommendations are appreciated.

thanks

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys (and alex),

im looking to purchase my first dermaroller but am unsure of which brand and needle size to choose. i plan to use it alongside with minoxidil. however, i read that wounding + getting minoxidil in the bloodstream can cause all kinds of issues. i know alex uses the 1.5 size, but is it better to use a 0.5 when first starting out or is the 1.5 risk free as long as you use light pressure? again, brand recommendations are appreciated.

thanks
Hi,
I think you'd be wasting your time with 0.5mm. The 1.5 is painful initially but you get used to it. Also, you can roll as lightly or heavily as you wish. I recently bought the Koi Beauty roller on Amazon. I would recommend it. It's well-made and the needles are proper ones, not discs.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi,
I think you'd be wasting your time with 0.5mm. The 1.5 is painful initially but you get used to it. Also, you can roll as lightly or heavily as you wish. I recently bought the Koi Beauty roller on Amazon. I would recommend it. It's well-made and the needles are proper ones, not discs.
Could you take a picture of it? Also amazon link if possible