Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My hair are recovering at rapid speed. It’s almost like it’s getting better on weekly bases. If you guys check my youtube videos for last few months you can see how fast my hair are growing again. Also I’m taking long break from forum, to focus on other things.
Any questions? Check out my youtube if you need help with hair regrowth: https://youtube.com/somebodyalex

Attachments

• 20190118_232026.jpg
    20190118_232026.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,015
  • 20190118_232033.jpg
    20190118_232033.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,848
  • 20190118_232101.jpg
    20190118_232101.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,879
  • 20190118_232106.jpg
    20190118_232106.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,033
Last edited:

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

My hair are recovering at rapid speed. It’s almost like it’s getting better on weekly bases. If you guys check my youtube videos for last few months you can see how fast my hair are growing again. Also I’m taking long break from forum, to focus on other things.
Any questions? Check my ebook :)

Are you still rolling daily with small pressure? What do you think about going deeper like 1,5 to 2mm 2 times a month vs doing it daily but with a smaller depth? Im scared to create permanent inflammation and/or be prone to infection by doing it daily, vs leting it heal for half a month even if you went harder.

Also has finasteride impacted the way you can grow a beard? did you ever have a thick beard or a lot of bodyhair?

Kitedude

Reaction score
Omg you looking younger every time you put on new pictures (you look 20)
How do you do this?? Only diet, leaves and???? The anti-aging pill

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not saying you are wrong here but do you have any proof that it isn’t fat? Also if the ladies you meet have tits like his I feel sorry for you bro...

Well to proof it would be dificult. But the nipple clearly got a lump and i have seen fat guys that dont have that. I have seen fat guys who got skinny and didnt have that lump. It doesnt matter to me anyway.
Lol and no i have never seen "tits" like these on a woman.

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well to proof it would be dificult. But the nipple clearly got a lump and i have seen fat guys that dont have that. I have seen fat guys who got skinny and didnt have that lump. It doesnt matter to me anyway.
Lol and no i have never seen "tits" like these on a woman.
I agree with you, it looks a bit strange but everybody is different so maybe that’s just how he looks. I mean if he says it’s just fat then good for him!

_jombs0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results!

Questions:

Do you use dermaroller every morning and evening along with minoxidil?
Do you clean your dermaroller everyday with alcohol?

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, it has been 1,5years since I started this experiment.

I have been using minoxidil+dermaroller+nizoral (occasionally) + perilla and few other stuff for 18 months. Later, I added topic finasteride (12 months).

I have been quite consistent in my regime.

It all looked promising, however, I got no results at all. No signs of regrowth, only continuous shedding.

I hope you guys will have more luck and success !

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your body doesn't produce the sulfotransferase enzyme then minoxidil will never work for you. Dermarolling alone has been shown to be more effective than minoxidil though, so you can still do that.

Thank you for your insight.

Would you suggest continuing dermarolling despite the fact, that 1,5your brought no results so far?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is just lucky. Many people do this basic regiment and get simple maintenance. Some do it n get some regrowth. This mfer got it all back. I mean he isn't even good looking but that hair is pimp daddy. Makes him good looking by default. See how important hair is.......Motherfucker.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you barely have any sulfotransferase activity then you might as well not have any because minoxidil just isn't going to work for you. The good news is there is no correlation between sulfortansferase activity in the scalp and age or duration of hair loss. So if you're one of the lucky 40% then it's never too late to start minoxidil. That said, you will of course save more of your hair if you start before your follicles are completely gone.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO op has started progressively deleting his previous posts and offering a charged service on youtube to "help" you gain hair with the good old big 3 plus dermarolling and perila leaves which everyone here already know of? Is this some sort of sick joke? Here's hoping you don't get too much bad karma for leeching on your fellow sufferers' pain and become NW878996643 bald my friend

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great recovery. But awful, awful practice. The guy is a fantastic responder to the big 4. Thats all. No matter how much money you pay for his or his "teams" advice your hair wont regrow.

All you need to know is that if you're serious about saving your hair, jump on the appropriate meds.

There. I saved you paying for a consultation lol.

Hnguyen

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO op has started progressively deleting his previous posts and offering a charged service on youtube to "help" you gain hair with the good old big 3 plus dermarolling and perila leaves which everyone here already know of? Is this some sort of sick joke? Here's hoping you don't get too much bad karma for leeching on your fellow sufferers' pain and become NW878996643 bald my friend

Does Balding make people become bitter with everything? No body force them to buy it. So sick of negative people here. Doesn’t get you anywhere with negative mindset.