Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Saltysalt

Reaction score
From today, and temples are getting better. I think in 3 months it will be as good as in 2015. I will post 3 months update.

"How do you dry the leaves? I'm stupid and can't figure it out" Just buy a fan.
3 months update since what? Starting parella leaf?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did you change 3 months from now? Perilla? New supplement?
Nothing, just sticking to my regime.... And my hair get better day by day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-08-16-51-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-08-16-51-31.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2,907

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found a picture from 2007 on HD. I was still able to "cover" my baldnes at that time. I almost want to cry when I see that picture. That time my self-confidence where at zero. And it got worst , summer of 2008 when picutures at beging where taken
I have free time next two montha and I plan to start my own youtube channel, is there a intresse for it?

Attachments

• 2007.png
    2007.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4,932
Last edited:

Zoobop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am at a crossroads - need help on a decision. As mentioned in my earlier reply, immediate minoxidil after dermarolling caused scalp issues for me, but everything is fine now when I wait at least a few hours for application for the pores to close up. I do want to maximize my effects of hair regrowth with demrarolling however, and cannot come to a decision on how often to do it with my 1 mm roller. I have looked all over the internet and every other article on dermarolling the scalp will say to only do it once a week with a 1.0 or 1.5 mm. Now obviously I know Somebody does it lightly every day with great results, but seeing how different my scalp reacted to immediate minoxidil absorption makes me think perhaps doing it every day is not the best for me. Any thoughts on this? Thus far I have settled with the in-between of doing it lightly every three days, but I sometimes think perhaps I am resetting the collagen healing process too soon and messing up the normalization of the hair follicles growth.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
you have got the same result with the foam as the liquid ? i have ever thought liquid was more powerful

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, there is a differnce

Last edited:

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you dermaroll your whole scalp with your hair being that long? I feel like hair would get stuck/trapped.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found more pictures on my old HD, from 2008. This is first month on Propecia.

Attachments

• 2008.png
    2008.png
    663.4 KB · Views: 3,982
Last edited:

Saltysalt

Reaction score
I found a picture from 2007 on HD. I was still able to "cover" my baldnes at that time. I almost want to cry when I see that picture. That time my self-confidence where at zero. And it got worst , summer of 2008 when picutures at beging where taken
I have free time next two montha and I plan to start my own youtube channel, is there a intresse for it?
Jesus Christ you are a god

Saltysalt

Reaction score
W
Yes, you are right! That's why I use two different dermarollers, one for front and secound for the rest of head. (Needle have same messurment 1.5mm)
I don't understand. Why would using two of the same ones make a difference? Couldn't you just use the same one?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, Somebody. Your hair looks very nice, you have an amazing increase in density on this regimen. I have seen nearly the same results before, but it was only with guys who take rather drastic measures such as HRT (oral estrogen, strong anti-androgens etc). If you don't mind, would you please provide some details: does your hair looks better now than it was in your teens before your hairloss started? Also, please, tell something about your current diet: what do you eat on a regular basis, how much carbs, fats etc? Do you eat soy, meat? Thanks.

Last edited:

Saltysalt

Reaction score
Just, out of habit... I like the purple one, but can't use it for long hair, so I use one for front and secound one for rest.

My hair looked much better before. Anyway, I'm grateful what I have and I'm really happy that I got secound chance.

I do fitnes, so my diet is something like 50 protein/ 35 carbs/ 15 Fats. Eat two huge meals a day (around 2800 Kcl). From my experince candy, chocolate, beer, etc are okey. But smoking does affect hair loss, everytime I smoke hair shedding incresse. Knowing that I still like to enjoy a cigaret from time to time.
How could your hair have looked better? It looks amazing now.