Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm switching from once a week to everyday. Any of you other scrubs followed this regimen for any length of time, or will I be the first?

bloupbloup

Reaction score
This is one of the most underrated success story I've seen on this forum ! Thank you Somebody for all the details and explanations, my new regimen has been inspired a lot by yours as I do think controlling inflammation is a key piece of the puzzle ! Cheers

resu

Reaction score
I thought it might have something to do with PGD2 after reading about potential asthma effect. It seems, if this is the case with these leafs, that targeting DHT, then Minoxidil for the regrowth and then reducing the PGD2 levels you get excellent results but people have been using Seti without getting results as good as this.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is one of the most underrated success story I've seen on this forum ! Thank you Somebody for all the details and explanations, my new regimen has been inspired a lot by yours as I do think controlling inflammation is a key piece of the puzzle ! Cheers
Thanks

Last edited:

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @Somebody congrats on your success. You went from really advanced hair loss to a nice head of hair! Looking good man.

I do have a question. How do you know the further improvement after 2009 was not in part due to the continued use of propecia? I know it makes sense to believe that it could be from the additional hair growth products you added, but don't you think without propecia it would be a losing battle? I have seen stories and even evidence in the 10-year finasteride study where it shows that finasteride is more effective with time and for many people, you can see continued gains from just using finasteride after 2, 5, and even 10 years.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know the further improvement after 2009 was not in part due to the continued use of propecia?
I had regrow from propecia until secound half of 2010. It was great and I was very pleased. But it stoped there, and I was slowly losing hair again.
but don't you think without propecia it would be a losing battle?
I was were happy on what I had, from propecia.

P.S If I only had been smart enough and added propeica in early stages of my hairloss battle I would have definetly slowed process at least for 5 years.

Last edited:

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Somebody Good for you bro your hair looks awesome! I hope finasteride doesn't stop working for me. My hair is full and teenage thick right now.

Do you think you would have even needed minoxidil, dermaroller and perilla if you started finasteride early like I did?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think you would have even needed minoxidil, dermaroller and perilla if you started finasteride early like I did?
I think propecia would have been great for maintence with what I had. But then again I should have started to do something in my first or secound year of hairloss.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
man you are ucky to get suc result with propecia in 2009 .
ME propecia didnt even maintain my hair .
If propecia would have failed , would you tried dutasteride ?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would you tried dutasteride ?
I did try it once in 2011, for two month. Result was very low sex drive and it made me scared. But my hair did become darker at that time, (I had short hair style and it was easy to see)

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey somebody, would you say most of your success came.from dermarolling and minoxidil?
Don't be lazzy, take time and read earlier posts.

Last edited: