Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Somebody, very impressive results. Amazing hair! Thank you for sharing your experience and regime :)

I have also problems with inflammation after starting finasterid 4 months ago. This prevents me from seeing any results and even accelerates hair loss. So I also want to try perilla and the white egg mask. Is there any online source to get perilla from as for me any assian market is far away? I found gel pills but you mentioned that pills are not the right way to go.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read preivous posts

Last edited:

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pills are okey, but chosse right ones! They must be from perilla leaves and not root. Huge difference (check google and my experience as well). There are good Finnish brand that makes perilla pills, but they are quit expensive like 50 cent for one pil.

Thank you for the fast reply. I really want to give it a try so 50 cents are totally OK. Could you provide a link or the brand name?
Wish you merry christmas and thanks for the help.

P. S. I would definitely watch your YouTube channel :)

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wow..... This has to be the best success story I've read. You were pretty close to full on bald and the better part of a decade later you've got a full head of thick hair, and without even having a hair transplant? That is extremely impressive, there's people that have had multiple transplants and still don't have hair anywhere near as good as yours. Absolutely amazing results mate, second to none.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi somebody, what do they call perilla leaves in the Asian country you live in? I'm trying to figure out if I need to go to a Japanese or Korean market and what to ask for.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody, how do you like Revita compared to standard 1% Nizoral? Looking to make the switch to Revita after this bottle of Nizoral.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad to read that.
My girlfriend is buying for me. Perilla have different names in every asian country. In countries like Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia and Japan its easy to find them in supermarket. But in countries like Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia it's allways a challange. It is very easy to spote perilla leaves in Korean cuisine, especially when it is made bbq. While in Japan perilla is eaten together with seafood (to reduce allergy). My Japanese friend calles perilla leavs for shiso. In Vietnam perilla is everywhere and easy to spot.
I don't like smell of Nizarol and how my hair feel after I use it (In past I have been ussing Nizarol for more then 2 years). For some time now I alternate between Revit and Foligan. Both are good. But different. Foligen (is quite cheap compared to Revita) is very thin shampoos, while Revita is very thick. What I like about Foligain Is that it contains salicylic acid. I will not go into more detail on what's good with salicylic acid, but you can check google for more information.

Thank you for your reply; is this the Folligen shampoo you use?

https://www.amazon.com/Folligen-Therapy-Shampoo-8-Oz/dp/B00BDJM1DG

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

bloupbloup

Reaction score
Hi Somebody, thanks for the extra details, very useful ! I've noticed you tried a couple of things that didn't work/you had a bad reaction to it : Dutasteride (sides), Folligen copper peptides cream, Nizoral (when too much). Is there anything else you have tried and feel has not helped ? RU, Stemoxydine, topical spironolactone, others ... ? Just don't wan't to spend money (and time) for poor results. Cheers, good luck and thanks again !

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, is this the correct form of perilla leaves? Just bought some at a Japanese market.

Attachments

• IMG_0615.JPG
    IMG_0615.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 1,195

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Saltysalt

Reaction score
Yeah, sure ;)
It can, before in my teens I had a lot hair and they where bodied and thick.
Great to hear, good luck
Yes, some, every gain was a step forwards from baseline (look at my earlier posts at beging and photos from 2009 on propecia gains)
Great news! Few months more and maybe you can post some photos?
Thanks
Yes, perilla and shiso leaves are the same. There where done some resourch in Japan on perilla and hair loss, a while ago. I did try topically (for two weeks), but I was feeling that it was to much hastle, so I droped it. I take perilla orally, about 8 gram of freash perilla leavs (I dry them before taking). Perilla alone didn't do much for regrow, but I'm sure it helped against inflamation and maintence. But when I added minoxidil and dermaroller it gave a lot regrow.
"Before my hair looked bodied and thick"
They still do now though?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody,
With your help I think I got the correct form of perilla, here's a pic. You only take half teaspoon once a day correct?

Attachments

• IMG_0619.JPG
    IMG_0619.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 806

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One more ting, you should use minoxidil when taking perilla. (read my previous posts)

I tried it for 1.5 months. It gave me a bad allergic reaction (redness all over my face/head). So basically finasteride+keto is my treatment right now. As many others I'm waiting for the brotzu lotion and hope for the best.