Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Fahad

Banned
Reaction score
I tried it for 1.5 months. It gave me a bad allergic reaction (redness all over my face/head). So basically finasteride+keto is my treatment right now. As many others I'm waiting for the brotzu lotion and hope for the best.
Have u got sides from fina?

Zoobop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad you still posting here Somebody! Your thread has been a huge hit. Been following this regimen for about 1 month straight now (inspired by this thread):

-The recommended vitamins and perilla leaves from earlier posts in this thread (love the perilla)
-gentle 1 mm dermarolling every other day (every day was too much for my scalp as it dried it out too much)
-Minoxidil in the evening (twice a day also too much for my scalp as I learned the hard way)
-Nizoral shampoo every 2-3 days

Hair is very healthy and fine, no shedding, but as you will notice I do have a lack of propecia on my list as I don't wish to take any oral DHT inhibitors and as such still very slowly thinning out in a very even way. Considering trying a topical DHT blocker on the scalp as I had such an incredible growth for 3-8 months after first using minoxidil, but they are quite expensive and none are FDA approved, so not sure if any will help or just scam me out of money. If anyone has any recommendations based on their own objective experiences I am all ears.

Hoping the dermarolling will stimulate new growth after another month or two - I keep checking the mirror for tiny black hairs but none yet. Going to bump up to 1.5 roller for next order. Hope is always better than despair. Cheers!

Last edited:

Oschene23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Somebody, just wondered how you go about cutting the propecia tablets into even 0.5mg halves? Please share your technique as I imagine you've perfected it, and I'm struggling with this at the moment. E.g knife v pill cutter and what type etc..?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Somebody, just wondered how you go about cutting the propecia tablets into even 0.5mg halves? Please share your technique as I imagine you've perfected it, and I'm struggling with this at the moment. E.g knife v pill cutter and what type etc..?

Bruh just spend like $5 on a pill cutter

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I'm back... Was busy working for 1 month now. Got a new job, that I always wanted, but back side of the coin is that I need to perform every day. Anyway, I'm back now, and year 2017 is a year we are going to grow serious amount of new hair!

Somebody Wheres your video blog ? Youre working on it ? ;) :)
Yes, deal I will do it! No excuses!

Check photos.

Also attach, photo of me for two days ago. Hair again becomes darker and more.Check it in relation to my photo of hair that I made in singapore a month ago.

Attachments

• 20170122_111714.jpg
    20170122_111714.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 2,002
  • 20170124_224122.jpg
    20170124_224122.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,759
  • 20170124_224142.jpg
    20170124_224142.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,748
Last edited:

Oschene23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please could you provide a link to where you purchased that retractable knife or if you can't, something equivalent on Amazon. I can't remember the exact name for that type of knife. I know it seems simple but I want to make sure I've got the correct tools. Thanks for replying

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm back... Was busy working for 1 month now. Got a new job, that I always wanted, but back side of the coin is that I need to perform every day. Anyway, I'm back now, and year 2017 is a year we are going to grow serious amount of new hair!

You really should have something that gives foundation for regrow. Propecia and perilla is not enough. Was it only minoxidil you used or mix with other things such as azelaic acid, salic acid, zinc etc? How about trying foam? Or minoxidil 2 %?

Yes, but it is due to exercise and sweat. There is certainly enough to use it only 3 times per week.

Hmm, how about trying to reduce DHT with diet? Better than nothing. Lysine, tomatos, etc.

Yes, deal I will do it! No excuses!

Did you try egg white mask on scalp? Worked like magic on me. I use it once a week until it is completely dry (may be used more often). Best of all it's cost almost nothing!

Check photos.

Also attach, photo of me for two days ago. Hair again becomes darker and more.Check it in relation to my photo of hair that I made in singapore a month ago.

One more thing, has anyone tried to switch from propecia to finasteride? I do so just to save money, suddenly my hair loss increased from 30 hairs per day to 60 + ??? Took the same amount .. very strange it's supposed to be the same. It was finansteride Island produced, then it should be genuine. Anyway, I will stick to propecia.

Bro, you gotta take a clear picture with wet hair for us. It's difficult to tell with the selfie angle whats going where men have that swirly thingy.

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Buzzing my hair today down to a two. Will start using dermaroller only on left side of the crown. If hair grows back then we have something to work with. Last time I tried Retin-A and it was decent but not good enough. Will post pics on my own original thread on June, 2017.

So on the left side of the crown in a small spot, I will use dermaroller and after that I'll apply minoxidil to see and compare in June. Last time I used minoxidil regularly, I got decent results but had that thinness in that area. Now I stopped using minoxidil for 6 months now and it is shedding like hell. I believe if there is anything to this method and we should see something real when comparing the left side and the right side.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, you gotta take a clear picture with wet hair for us. It's difficult to tell with the selfie angle whats going where men have that swirly thingy.
What difference does it make? I just hate that some say I should do this and that. I have got back around 80 % of what I had in 2002. Look at my pictures at begining... Before people where staring at my scalp, now chicks say how great my hair and color look....

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
Seriously, leave the dude alone. He's posted many pics. No reason to get every angle of his hair every update. I'm pretty sure he'd tell us if things went south

@Somebody should be getting my perilla leaves this week (in capsules). are there any signs I will notice that it's working?

g.i joey

Reaction score
@Somebody hope you can help, I have no idea what dose of perilla leaves are in these capsules. For some reason I think it says 150-450 mg, should I take 3 of these a day?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 946

g.i joey

Reaction score
I use just one, each day. And have been doing it since 2013. Also I really hope you are taking propecia, minoxidil and dermorolller as well.

Hey dude thanks for the advice again. I do all of those, besides the derma roller. Do you think the dermaroller is a big weapon in your fight back to nw1 (which you've basically won)?

g.i joey

Reaction score
You also made this Finnish company a lot of fkn money, they definitely noticed an increase in sales in perilla leaves. I bet they're wondering where the fk their new clients come from lol

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And here are some wet hair photos

Attachments

• 20170125_234837.jpg
    20170125_234837.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 2,140
  • 20170125_234840.jpg
    20170125_234840.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,996
  • 20170125_234842.jpg
    20170125_234842.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 2,008
  • 20170125_234845.jpg
    20170125_234845.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2,058
  • 20170125_235043.jpg
    20170125_235043.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,005
  • 20170125_235045.jpg
    20170125_235045.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,911
  • 20170125_235047.jpg
    20170125_235047.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,985
Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
I think you try without. For me it was turning point when I added dermoroller.

My balding is aggressive, I just turned 24 and I'm nw2.5 diffuse, crown is still in good shape.

I'm about a week I'll buy a dermaroller. Even if I get 1/5 of the regrowth you got I'd settle. I don't even need regrowth I just want thickenjng

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My balding is aggressive, I just turned 24 and I'm nw2.5 diffuse, crown is still in good shape.

I'm about a week I'll buy a dermaroller. Even if I get 1/5 of the regrowth you got I'd settle. I don't even need regrowth I just want thickenjng
I really hope that it will work out for you. And I feel with you, hair loss sucks. I lost my great time from 19- 26. I could chase chicks and party insted of being depressed and staying at my parents basement. Good luck with your hair treatment

Last edited: