Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I did a short video on how to manage stress:
check it out, it can make your life better.

Tomorrow I will do dermaroller video. Thanks for watching, my videos

hairydavid

Reaction score

Thanks Alex a.k.a Somebody for videos! It helps thousands of members of forum.I don't have big problems with hair loss just mid but combination minoxidil+dermaroller helped me to thickened my hair on another level.

If i were in you i've called or mail a Rogaine or Merck that you're best responder of these products on this planet.(you can make some moneys as a model for Rogaine ;) who knows).Yes strange words but it could be a couple of more guys with same results but i've never seen results like this in my whole life and i came across the internet everyday!

More videos please but definetly you're fantastic person!

You're German Somebody?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man, I can't thank you enough for doing this, you are an inspiration. Keep it up !

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Video on dermaroller:
Feel free to ask me questions, so I know what subjects I need to address in future videos. Thanks for watching

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You said that you were ussing corticosteroids for inflimmathion in the past. I m wondhering did the corticosteroids relly helped you, and did inflimmation returned after you stopped corticosteroids?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love the videos Somebody. Where are you from originally?

bloupbloup

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your videos Somebody, very useful ! I have only one question about the timing of your routine, are you dermarolling straight after showering ? Morning or before bed ? Cheers

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I have made a video on scalp massage for relaxation (and hair growth) Feel free to come up with questions, so I know what topics I should talk about. I will keep doing this for few more weeks after I will step down and focus on other things than hair loss.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex, what kind of diet are you doing that you mentioned above? Can you show us how to prepare a good dish from your culture/country?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sir have the best recovery i have ever seen (without becoming a female literally) and maintained that for so many years. Amazing story. Thank you for sharing and making those videos!

Do you only use one egg for your hair and scalp?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** that is insane you might be the greatest responder on earth!
and the first time you tried minoxidil you didn't get those amazing result at hairline ?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
you were a great propecia responder ! you saw the first regrowth after how many month ?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you were a great propecia responder ! you saw the first regrowth after how many month ?
6 + months. First began with Proepcia 0,25 mg on October 2008 and incresed to 0,5 mg in December 2008, results from picture where in May 2009.

hairydavid

Reaction score
Alex you mentioned that you use revita shampoo everyday.When you clean your hair in shower with revita how many times you use revita in simple showering?2 times or more?

Did you used tea tree oil in your life?How is your opinion on that oil?it's also has anti infflamatory effects...

I think you're from scandinavian countries because you have hard voice and you looks nordic.No offense but im just thinking :)

Well you should crop your story but how about people around you? Your family or friends.Do you take questions about how youre doing hell with your hairs? Im just mention that you going from half balding guy to nw1 thick hair.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is male pattern baldness a common problem in your family?

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How ofthen do you shampoo and wash your hair?