Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Zoobop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on his conversation with me in my thread he massages the minoxidil in. I also recommend it - helps it not pile up and instead absorb especially if you apply twice a day.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any questions? Check out my youtube if you need help with hair regrowth: https://youtube.com/somebodyalex

DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body, and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. It is produced from the less potent testosterone by the enzyme 5α-reductase in select tissues, and is the primary androgen in the genitals, prostate gland, seminal vesicles, skin, and hair follicles.[2]

DHT signals mainly in an intracrine and paracrine manner in the tissues in which it is produced, playing only a minor role, if any, as a circulating endocrine hormone.[3][4][5] Circulating levels of DHT are 1/10th and 1/20th those of testosterone in terms of total and free concentrations, respectively,[6] whereas local DHT levels may be up to 10 times those of testosterone in tissues with high 5α-reductase expression such as the prostate gland.[7] In addition, unlike testosterone, DHT is inactivated by 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3α-HSD) into the very weak androgen 3α-androstanediol in various tissues such as muscle, adipose, and liver among others,[5][8][9] and in relation to this, DHT has been reported to be a very poor anabolic agent when administered exogenously as a medication. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrotestosterone)

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6,638
  • 4 months propecia feb 2009.jpg
    4 months propecia feb 2009.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 14,721
  • 4 months propecia.jpg
    4 months propecia.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 14,767
  • 2016.jpg
    2016.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 14,647
Last edited:

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How big of an effect do you think the supplements make and which do you recommend the,most?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting. I agree infammation plays a big role in hair loss. Which supplements helped your inflammation?

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
The best story I have read ever... Amazing regrowth, commitment and belief in the Big 3 :) . Looking at the pictures from 2009 and 2016, I am just totally speechless.

*** Could you please ask admin to move this thread to the "Success stories" section as more guys should see this. :)

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Supplements has effect, so you should use them. After I started using supplements my hair have become darker, and stronger. For me most importet supplements have reduced inflamation in schalp. Supplements have aslo been benifitial as my anti aging treatment. It's helping, I'm soon 33 but still look like 25. When I have time, I will write about inflamation and more on supplements. Why and how to use them.

I was thinking your skin looks better now too. Are you living healthier, or is it just the supplements?

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
He doesn't even bleed when he rolls as recommended. I wonder what's giving him such an amazing regrowth.

Hubris

Reaction score
To clarify, did he dermaroll every single day? I believe in the Indian study they only dermarolled once a week.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
To clarify, did he dermaroll every single day? I believe in the Indian study they only dermarolled once a week.

Growth factors after dermarolling / wounding come in between 10-14 days after wounding. Dermarolling every day is pointless and would likely reset the cycle EVERY day.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Growth factors after dermarolling / wounding come in between 10-14 days after wounding. Dermarolling every day is pointless and would likely reset the cycle EVERY day.

You would think so, but one can't argue with results. It may be that increasing absorption of minoxidil is more effective than stimulating growth factors. Perhaps you could get the best of both worlds by using a 1.5mm roller every two weeks, and using .5mm daily.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice!!!! Great results!!!

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
I have NEVER seen someone go from very bald to NW2 FULL THICK hair, until now.

This actually pumps me up to start minoxidil as well.

Still don't know why so many people on this forum call minoxidil a joke.

These kind of results are only for the 1% lucky guys.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

In what world is that NW2? He's NW1 now at the most

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

You are probably not a long term member then. I have seen NW5 baldites practically reverse their status to pretty much a full head of hair simply by using minoxidil/finasteride.

Just a case of being a very good responder, it happens, i'ts just very rare though.

Great results OP.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
In what world is that NW2? He's NW1 now at the most

Curved hairline, not deadstraight, but could very well be a NW1 as well indeed.

You are probably not a long term member then. I have seen NW5 baldites practically reverse their status to pretty much a full head of hair simply by using minoxidil/finasteride.

Just a case of being a very good responder, it happens, i'ts just very rare though.

Great results OP.

That's why I haven't seen it, I mean he went from practically nothing, to a full head of hair and great quality as well.