Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Very interesting. I think I want to reserve cortisone for emergencies as needed. Is this advisable?

How did u use it? I know in ur video u used the liquid lotion clobetasol. But did u apply it all over including temples and temple points? Did u apply a set amount like 1ml?
Thanks

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, after u used cortisone, did those bulbs at the root of ur hair disappear when inflammation was gone?

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Somebody,
I have recently added perila leaves to my regimen. I am just boiling the leaves in water and drinking that water after boiling it for like 5 mins. Do you think it'll work equally good as consuming the perila leaf powder?
Thanks

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1000g of Perilla leaf extract. $65 at Alibaba

Attachments

• IMG_3249.JPG
    IMG_3249.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 411

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like u had diffuse and hairline recession and treatment addressed both. How much do u think ur hairline moved down from then and now? .5 inch? 1 inch
Like on temples more then 1 inch on front 0.5 inch.

1000g of Perilla leaf extract.
Nice. Could you take a picture of powder. Courious how fine it is compare to what I can make at home.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did u first experience regrowth when u were travelling in asia?

Do u think the relaxed atmosphere there contributed to ur regrowth due to things like lack of stress?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like on temples more then 1 inch on front 0.5 inch.

Nice. Could you take a picture of powder. Courious how fine it is compare to what I can make at home.

That's a lot of regrowth. Was this after just adding dermaroller and minoxidil? Did revita play any role in the regrowth?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a lot. Did the cost include shipping? How long did it take?

$65 shipping included. And it is a lot. I'm hoping this lasts me roughly 9 months. I'll post a photo of the powder tomorrow.

After finding a company that was a legitimate, I asked for a quote on 1kg. It took a day for the response, but they replied $80, I asked for $65, they said no problem. A day later I sent them my address/phone, they sent my a secure alibaba invoice which I paid with a credit card, and about a week later, DHL delivered to my doorstep. Keeping the powder in my fridge and just scooping 5g worth into protein smoothies.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do u think vitacost supplements are of high enough quality?

I almost ordered borage seed oil from them but it doesn't state whether the seeds are cold pressed to obtain the oil or if they use any solvents. Do u think this matters?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Left from 2012 right from 2015. 2015 was top year for me regarding minoxdil liquid. After that I had big issues with flakes and dry scalp. And made a switch to foam in 2016

Left was just propecia right?

Did the minoxidil make ur hair that much darker?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
About revita...

If I use Revita first then use another shampoo after (like a medicated zinc or coal tar) to help with my scalp condition. Will revita still have the same effects?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how about using revita in alternativ days? 3 days a week revita and 4 days other shampoo, its how I been doing

Thanks for the response

What about using 2% nizoral 3 days a week and Revita on the remaining 4? I've heard people claim using keto shampoos more than 2-3 times a week can cause more harm than good. Ur thoughts on this?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard people claim using keto shampoos more than 2-3 times a week can cause more harm than good. Ur thoughts on this?
That's true in case of Nizarol. It's a harsh shampoo. But Revita contain far less keto. I have used in past Revita daily over long time (more then 6 months) without any problem. Anyway shampoo is just one part of treatment, don't expect to much magic from it.