Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's true in case of Nizarol. It's a harsh shampoo. But Revita contain far less keto. I have used in past Revita daily over long time (more then 6 months) without any problem. Anyway shampoo is just one part of treatment, don't expect to much magic from it.

Oh that's interesting. How much keto does Revita have?

Reading a lot of reviews in Revita, people claim just using that helped slow down their hair loss. Maybe I'm thinking its stronger than it actually is.

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh that's interesting. How much keto does Revita have?

Reading a lot of reviews in Revita, people claim just using that helped slow down their hair loss. Maybe I'm thinking its stronger than it actually is.

It probably slowed down their hair loss because they were treating something that you had on your scalp that increased their hairloss. Same thing happened for me, Nizoral decreased my hair loss slightly and my my scalp feel a lot better, not really scratching my head much any more (which was a problem pre-Nizoral).

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Posted my earlier results with dermarolling on page 27 of this thread. My results are continuing to improve so here's a new comparision.

Pics are from September 1, September 26 and November 4.

Namnlöst-1.gif

Namnlöst-2.gif

Edit: Same pictures with higher resolution/quality:
https://i.imgur.com/HMFswG7.gif
https://i.imgur.com/pK5zNoa.gif

Last edited:

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Posted my earlier results with dermarolling on page 27 of this thread. My results are continuing to improve so here's a new comparision.

Pics are from September 1, September 26 and November 4.

Very good results. How long do u wait after rolling to apply minoxidil? Do u only roll on hairline? Does it sting/hurt when u apply minoxidil after rolling?

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Very good results. How long do u wait after rolling to apply minoxidil? Do u only roll on hairline? Does it sting/hurt when u apply minoxidil after rolling?
I roll the whole scalp since I have some crown thinning too. I apply minoxidil directly after rolling. Rarely does it sting and when it does it's not very painful.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I roll the whole scalp since I have some crown thinning too. I apply minoxidil directly after rolling. Rarely does it sting and when it does it's not very painful.
Nice results man. Do you bleed ? I seem to get results from rolling at temples, too. But weirdly enough i don't get in the diffuse areas, which should have been the ones to respond first.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice results man. Do you bleed ? I seem to get results from rolling at temples, too. But weirdly enough i don't get in the diffuse areas, which should have been the ones to respond first.

I only strive to make the skin a little red with the roller but sometimes I get pinpoint bleeding in the form of small red dots. It doesn't bleed more than that however.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only strive to make the skin a little red with the roller but sometimes I get pinpoint bleeding in the form of small red dots. It doesn't bleed more than that however.
Do you have diffuse thinning ? How well does it work in those areas ?

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have diffuse thinning ? How well does it work in those areas ?
No just some crown thinning and a receding hairline. Crown has improved but I can't really tell to what extent dermarolling has helped with that, since I started taking dutasteride in December and think it may have helped thicken up my crown too.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No just some crown thinning and a receding hairline. Crown has improved but I can't really tell to what extent dermarolling has helped with that, since I started taking dutasteride in December and think it may have helped thicken up my crown too.
Alright, thanks !

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Roughly how long after stopping inflammation does regrowth occur?
From my experience fast. First sign was that scalp felt healthy. Secound sign was that my hair began to grow more slowly in length, but began grow more of them. For me inflammation was like a rock standing in way.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, where are you getting Perilla capsules? I'm searching everywhere on the internet and no luck. The best I can find is Perilla Oil. Btw, I'm from central Europe.

Would Nettle have the same effect as Perilla? In our country, Perilla is actually called Black Nettle.

I did my egg white mask with olive oil yesterday and leave it on until morning. My scalp is less itchy for now. Thanks for that!

Somebody, maybe you should start your own Perilla supplement. :cool:

AIH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, where are you getting Perilla capsules? I'm searching everywhere on the internet and no luck. The best I can find is Perilla Oil. Btw, I'm from central Europe.

Would Nettle have the same effect as Perilla? In our country, Perilla is actually called Black Nettle.

I did my egg white mask with olive oil yesterday and leave it on until morning. My scalp is less itchy for now. Thanks for that!

Somebody, maybe you should start your own Perilla supplement. :cool:

I live in the Netherlands and I buy it from here : https://www.gethealthbewell.nl/allermin-allergien-hooikoorts-pollen-huisstof

@Somebody This is the right stuff?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is much cheaper to just buy 1000g from Alibaba.. It'll last you nearly a year depending on how many grams you take daily. It cost me $65 but you can easily negotiate to $50 if you look around long enough.

I put 5g into my protein smoothie every day :D

Attachments

• IMG_3280.JPG
    IMG_3280.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited: