Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Somebody,

What is ur opinion on using antihistamines (as needed) like ceterizine to deal with bad times of inflammation? Many report success with them.

Also, what di u think of L-theanine supplements for stress/relaxation?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is ur opinion on using antihistamines
In past I would have would considerate them. Now for me there no inflammation. Combination with external and internal approch has kept inflammation for me in balance.

Many report success with them.
Yes I agree. But again is it a long term solution or quick fix? Like with me and cortison back in 2011. Great at time when I was using it and back fall when not.

Also, what di u think of L-theanine supplements for stress/relaxation?
Sure, I think they can work. I personaly havent used them.
From biovea:
"Theanine: Support calmness and relaxation without drowsiness

• Induce relaxation without sleepiness
• Diminish symptoms of PMS
• Decrease anxiety
• Improve learning ability and performance
• Increase concentration
• Lower blood pressure and stress
• Stress and anxiety
"

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Somebody, I've been doing "no poo" ( no shampoo ) for almost six months now. Do you think it can be bad for inflammation on my scalp and can accelerate hair loss?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Somebody, I've been doing "no poo" ( no shampoo ) for almost six months now. Do you think it can be bad for inflammation on my scalp and can accelerate hair loss?
Its a question that can be ansvared from your own observation. Fom inflammation point of view, internal inflammation is easy to feel and see. Signs like redness, inching, yellow hair root, etc are all inflammation related.

P.S I have a friend who live natural lifestyle. And he havnt used any shampoos for years now and still have thick and long hair.

Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday I was doing fast dermarolling with my purple roller and pulled out two hair's... So be careful when using purple roller. Take time and have carefull movement when doing dermarolling.

Attachments

• 20171108_125907.jpg
    20171108_125907.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 577
  • 20171108_125952.jpg
    20171108_125952.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 616

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday I was doing fast dermarolling with my purple roller and pulled out two hair's... So be careful when using purple roller. Take time and have carefull movement when doing dermarolling.

Ouch
Yes rolling more slowly helped me last week. I was pulling on hairs too

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ouch
Yes rolling more slowly helped me last week. I was pulling on hairs too
Yes, it's emotionally painful to pull out hair like that.That's is one of few things that can make a bad mood for few hours.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm using both. I can add that it's possible to use only a 540 needle roller all over the scalp. But as you experienced it needs to be done very carefully.

Nice. I add some pic as well ;)

Thanks for the info. How much time does dermarolling your complete head cost you. Heard people dermarolling for ten minutes and i read 60 minutes for some. :/

hairydavid

Reaction score
Hey Alex

Any update on topical finasteride?

Did you heard about Hasson and Wong one its second generation of topical finasteride...?It claims it doesnt have any side effects because of added ingredients which locks into scalp.It cost a 50 euro/month from Italian pharmacy which is little bit high for ordinary guy like me..

Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any update on topical finasteride?
I unfortunately stopped that project. A week ago, I did go back to my home country on short notice. I will resume the project at the end of December.

Did you heard about Hasson and Wong one its second generation of topical finasteride...?It claims it doesnt have any side effects because of added ingredients which locks into scalp.
No, I haven't. But if that's the case it is great news.

ordinary guy like me..
But it doesn't have to be that way. Maybe in future I will make few videos on how to increse income.

Mazaza

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Alex,

First of all thank you for your topic and sharing your experience.

I finally decided to take action after a long period of denial regarding losing my hair, despite having one of my grandfather completely bald (and my 50-something father well on the way).

Here is the regimen I started last week:
  • Minoxidil liquid once a day (I found your video on applying a little quantity of minoxidil and still covering the whole scalp very helpful).
  • Fish oil (one table spoon once a day), to try reducing global inflammation.
  • Lipogaine 'big 3' shampoo (contains Ketoconazole and many other things) twice a week.
  • Next week I will receive dermaroller (540 needles, 1.5 mm) and B-comple vitamins. I will take vitamins daily and plan on dermarolling (light rolling) on the days I shampoo.
Any thought or suggestion (apart from taking finasteride, for which I am not yet ready) to improve that regimen?

I will post pictures at the end of the year (with baseline) to let you all know how things went for me.

Cheers,
Mazaza

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perilla allermin tablets arrived today so I've popped my first one alongside omega 3 to tackle inflamation side of things

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any thought or suggestion (apart from taking finasteride, for which I am not yet ready) to improve that regimen?
It looks good. Have you been considering a anti-dht diet and supplements? It can be helpful, especially if you dont have a big dht problem.

I will post pictures at the end of the year (with baseline) to let you all know how things went for me.
Good luck and I look forward to see your progress.

Perilla allermin tablets arrived today so I've popped my first one alongside omega 3 to tackle inflamation side of things
Great. I remember in message you wrote, you talked about minoxidil foam and that it irritated your scalp, has there been any improvements?

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right now I'm using in addition to the big 3 + dermaroller;

Biotin 10,000
Ashwaganda (that I got for free but will drop once they run out)
Q10
Vitamin Complex Pills of Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin D.
Perilla pills you recommended

I imagine I will continue with the Perilla pills and I doubt Q10 has any negative effect on your hair but probably helps your heart if nothing else. Any of the other things you think I should drop or keep going with?