Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was looking for a bulk/cheap source for perilla leaf extract where I wouldn't have to go to an asian market every month, then dry, then crush the leaves. So I found a legit one on alibaba that I bought ($85 for 1000g).
But I just noticed on their analysis of when they made it, it has a 30:1 extract. I was planning on taking 5g daily. But does that change things? is 5g too much with 30:1? Or can I ignore this?

Help needed.
See attachment for what I mean.

Attachments

• COA of Perilla leaf extract.pdf
    295.2 KB · Views: 222

AIH

My Regimen
Reaction score
My loss is the same. Left side scalp lost much more, especially where I part my hair. Diffuse is the worst. If a light bright enough shines on your "full head of hair" and you suddenly look like you are balding horribly.

Hate diffuse thinning.

Diffuse is indeed the worst , have it too.
Very recognizable about standing under/by bright lights.... I try too avoid them in public as much *** possible...
I have more the female pattern , diffuse all over and in the middle of the scalp a widening part.
The sides and back are also thinning. So no transplant possible.. :(
I'm taking proscar for a year now and nothing improved , it just slowly progresses.
I wish I had the 'normal' male pattern baldness... or better of course no balding gene at all.
My stepfather has a full head curling hair at 67, he was 10 years ago very jealous that I had straight hair so extremely thick.
Not anymore lol.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend just send me this :)

Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey alex when you were using liquid minoxidil how did you apply it ?
you parted your hair like on your rogaine foam video?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my borage oil pills to add to my stack.

I've read it is crucial to take omega 3 with borage oil to counter any pro inflammatory effects of the omega 6 in borage oil. I'm just not sure of what amounts as they don't specify this. I already take 2000mg of fish oil daily. I wonder of this is enough to take with my 1300mg borage oil capsules.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
80% of time I take 1:1 but when I do demanding sports activities I take 4:1 (helps for joints).

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found some old pictures from time when I began taking Propecia. Pictures are from period when I felt like lost case, so there are not many of them :) One picture is from 2007 and the rest is from 2009

Attachments

• 2007 one and half year before anytreatment.png
    2007 one and half year before anytreatment.png
    661.2 KB · Views: 907
  • 3.5 month.JPG
    3.5 month.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 920
  • 5 month.JPG
    5 month.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 900
  • 6.5 month.JPG
    6.5 month.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 892

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for all the info you provide man it gives a lot of hope !
currently you are shampoing on a daily basis?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
we could see in your 3.5 month propecia pics that you get a good result with the drug, wih some temple regrowth

AIH

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you first started taking proscar was there any change?

Not really much , more loss after a week until the first month.
I had the stuff from turkey so that was a good sign the stuff was actually real and not mints lol.
My libido went through the roof the first month.
After 2 months my hair felt stronger but that can be a placebo effect because you know you are taking something that probably helps.
But short after that moment I realized the loss keeps progressing , I see more and more my scalp month by month under the same light in my bathroom.

Maybe I have something else besides Androgenetic Alopecia what effects my hair, I've a lot of white thick terminal hairs. And lots of kinky hairs 'pilli torti'.
It looks just unhealthy in general and very slow growth.
I had Vit D and B12 deficiency , very low vit D for probably a decade, never went to a Doctor so I didn't know. (work as a sculptor/ always inside a factory hall for theme parks, in winter I don't see daylight at all ..)
I read that nutrient deficiencies also cause miniaturizing hairs and white hairs but after shots, 6 months later nothing improves.
Maybe I need 6 months more

You look amazing and much better then 10 years ago, what a difference weight loss and a thick full head of hair makes.

Attachments

• back dry.JPG
    back dry.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 746

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a great transformation Alex. How much weight did u lose from ur peak?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a great transformation Alex. How much weight did u lose from ur peak?
At worst I was 118 kg... Now 83 kg. But it wasn't just weight. When I started to lose hair I got more and more destructive behavior. Against myself and others. I still feel bad about that time.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Example on minoxidil mini hair I was talking about in last video. I ussualy shave them away. Its easy to spot them in strong sun light

Attachments

• sgn17.png
    sgn17.png
    430.3 KB · Views: 1,310

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At worst I was 118 kg... Now 83 kg. But it wasn't just weight. When I started to lose hair I got more and more destructive behavior. Against myself and others. I still feel bad about that time.
Did you have diabetes? I read it can cause inflammation and chronical Telogen Effluvium.