Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Xxx001

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey somebody,

Yeah Foligain D1 is a very good shampoo, ketoconazole 1%, salicylic acid, tea three etc.

I used it for a long time, great against inflammation.

SR is very good too.

Unfortunately the Foligain D1 is no longer available on biovea, and impossible to find elsewhere, so i will switch on Regenepure Or Nizoral 2 %.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Somebody, do you ever think your fantastic results can be attributed to Propecia just as much as dermarolling and minoxidil?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex
Have u heard about or used quercetin for inflammation? Apparently it's a decent natural antihistamine that people use for allergies. Some even claim it helps scalp inflammation.

Acetyl-l-Carnitine is another supplement people claim can help inflammation of the scalp.

I also read about cayenne pepper capsules that help lower "substance p" which is thought to cause scalp inflammation.

Thoughts?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So now the doctors have confirmed that this technique in theory will produce result very similar to anti-aging products applied after using small size dermaroller or lightly using a big size dermaroller.

The results according to them will follow the following pattern in most - loads of vellus hair suddenly appearing after 3-5 weeks of use. After that the painful waiting of them ending their cycle and shedding. Then hair will grow somewhere in between the vellus and terminal thickness or terminal hair. Whatever hair you already have will also shed at a later time to produce a more thicker hair until it reaches it's limit.
Some lucky people will skip the vellus phase entirely for most of their regrowth.

Results will become apparent at 8 months point and then keep on improving upto a certain point, but because of the way this technique works and because the hair follicles never die, you may keep seeing results even after 3-5 years.

You will never ever regain your child hairline unless you have the hair genes of Zayn Malik. Hairline naturally matures in adulthood and there not reason to think that this technique did not work as well on your hairline. That is just your illusion. Now if your on of the lucky less than 6-8% or human male population who does not suffer from maturing hairline but do suffer from male pattern baldness, you will regain your childhood/early teen hairline. But for that to happen you have to be a human being with the hair genes of Zayn Malik as stated above.

Finally, I wanted to add that be patient. You will not be able to know if it actually works you specifically if you don't give it time. Infact, from now on think of the regimen as the big 4 and keep going. You have nothing to lose from this technique and everything to gain. If it works by improving the effectiveness of anti-aging agents for skin care then it will also work for hair loss. It's working on my beard like crazy and now it has started to show results on my hairline. What I thought were vellus hair have turned out to be like 60% terminal thickness hair as they keep growing in length. For some reason I'm getting ridiculously great results on the left hand side of my hairline but the right is also responding very well.

Go to a chemist after 1 hour of applying minoxidil using this technique to see if you are getting side effects. If so reduce the amount you are applying to strictly 1ml and dermaroll on alternate days. Increase amount you apply on non dermaroll days. Don't dermaroll so hard. If side effects continue drop the technique for two weeks and come back to it. I heard many saying that their body just adapted to the changes and their BP went back to normal. Also, sometimes it's the alcohol that's causing the side effect. Use foam instead if that is the case.

Interesting post.

Do u have any references to studies/doctors claims to ur first sentence? Are you referring to the Indian study?

Also, in regards to your last sentence minoxidil foam is loaded with alcohol too.

techkid

Reaction score
Is it safe to do this dermarolling method with minoxidil lotion mixed with 0.1% topical finasteride?

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Might be a stupid question but do you take a break between finasteride/propecia, vitamins and whatever else (like a few minutes or longer?) or just everything in one go every day?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used quercetin in high amounts (x10 times) in 2012 over longer time. My experinces: yes quercetin did reduce felling of inflammation, but it did not take it away. Inflammation was still present, but I just felt it less. Also I remember that there where something about quercetin reducing effictivnes of finansterid so I stoped using it.

I have taken it inderectly, as fitness supplement. Can't say if it helped with inflammation. Was taking it in 2017.

Never tried it.

Interesting reading material, thanks for posting

Oh wow didn't know that about quercetin, I'll have to read up more on it.

Just ordered some 1300mg borage seed oil capsules to try and address inflammation even more. Did u notice drastic improvement when you added borage oil like u did with perilla?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Picures of my scalp are from 2013. At that time my scalp was very inflamed. I will post pictures of my scalp now at later date (need to get new device to take photo)

Also add old picture from 2008 as inspiration on what's possible :)

Attachments

• 2ewer34234234.jpg
    2ewer34234234.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 861
  • 232313123.jpg
    232313123.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 947
  • 34534543452355.jpg
    34534543452355.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 821
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 847
  • 34423434.png
    34423434.png
    565.6 KB · Views: 1,330

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Picures of my scalp are from 2013. At that time my scalp was very inflamed. I will post pictures of my scalp now at later date (need to get new device to take photo)

This is perfect example of what a male pattern baldness inflamed scalp looks like. Redness all over. I would get those clogged up areas at the base of the hair follicle too (I think it's hardened sebum). When ur hair shed, did many have that large bulb attached? I know mine did.

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is perfect example of what a male pattern baldness inflamed scalp looks like. Redness all over. I would get those clogged up areas at the base of the hair follicle too (I think it's hardened sebum). When ur hair shed, did many have that large bulb attached? I know mine did.

I have those bulbs from time to time, they are getting way less common. They were on every strand some time back.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your results awesome btw. Looks like u went from Norwood 2-2.5 to nw1, would u agree?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have those bulbs from time to time, they are getting way less common. They were on every strand some time back.

I always wonder what they are. Does the inflammation cause increase in sebum that hardens?

AIH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always wonder what they are. Does the inflammation cause increase in sebum that hardens?

I have a lot of these spots, even with no more hair in it.
I have area's with almost only these spots at every follicle.
Wondering what it is so I can take measures.

I know of the brown halos on Androgenetic Alopecia, but these are more diffuse brown :
"brown peripilar sign" or BPPS.

The BPPS is an early and somewhat specific finding in people with Androgenetic Alopecia. It is associated with inflammation under the scalp (in the upper hair follicle known as the isthmus and infundibulum).

@Somebody
Your hair looks awesome what a turnaround, my hair was like yours now but even thicker till age 22 , I know how good it felt just to style it.

Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much was the device to take photos of the follicle this closely?
I got it from ebay. I made a youtube video about in past.

When ur hair shed, did many have that large bulb attached? I know mine did.
Yes. Yellow bulb at end of hair that fall out. Now when my hair fall out they dont have anything in ending. Huge difference.

I will ask dermatologist next time I have a visit

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like u went from Norwood 2-2.5 to nw1, would u agree?
My hair loss was diffuse and asymmetrical. Difficult to place it Nowood scala