Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha, minoxidil did things to me that it has never done to anyone else that I’ve ever heard of.

minoxidil was the only thing that ever regrew hair on my body, but it also increased my shedding x 10. The entire time I used it, I shed excessively. Also, it would only grow hair for 3 months at a time. So I went through cycles of growth for 3 months, then 3 months where it basically stopped working and all the hair on my body grew weaker, finer, and whatever I grew fell out and my hairline receded. Over and over for 3 and a half years. I tried every other conceivable treatment and nothing ever changed or worked. The reason I stopped taking it was because A: I wanted to see what WAY could do on its own, B: the cyclical growth would probably hinder any effects that WAY could have.
It was never a long term solution for me. In fact, the dose I was on (2.5mg) recently totally stopped working altogether, so I had to increase my dose to 5mg. All the awful side effects it causes for me (facial bloating, dizziness, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, fatigue, SYNCOPY.. YES) returned. At the end of the day, it was actually a total nightmare for me, but I otherwise grew 0 hair normally on my body without it. Every hair on my body. Before I I began using it I already tried HRT and a bunch of other things and I was balding all over my body like a post menopausal woman so rapidly that my dermatologist thought I had autoimmune hairloss. Yes I have Androgenetic Alopecia.

There is definitely a cyclical element to Minoxidil, I've noticed because it causes hairs on my fingers to grow supper long however occasionally the growth stops completely but the does not shed. My suspicion is that minoxidil causes some mineral/vitamin in body that is needed for hair growth to become depleted as hair grows which causes the hair to die and shed that allows them to recover restart the cycle again. I'm currently going through a shedding phase and I suspect that it is due to me stopping my supplement that contained zinc for a few months. I really need to do this properly next time round which would mean taking pictures with a microscope and at least a monthly full mineral/vitamin test to see if there is any correlation.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us updated on this Georgie. Sounds really interesting. Looking forward to seeing your results

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
3948F263-972D-4D8A-9811-9795E7EF8D24.png
4CC3D85B-8F7B-4FD1-A51E-3BDC944EE675.jpeg
70663761-62F7-4AF9-BB89-11944B95E0F8.jpeg
Hey guys. It’s been almost 2 weeks since I started using WAY so i thought I’d show you some day 0 and day 13 photos to make of what you will.
What I’ve noticed:
- A lot of shedding (fluctuating)
- Some lengthening of body hair
- Extreme hunger out of nowhere (don’t know if related, but came on when I started)
- Itchy skin all over scalp and body
- Lots of vellus hair everywhere but I’m
Not sure if that’s new or dying hair.
- Hair getting darker but I’m not sure if I’m going mad
- New hair specifically on my temples but sparse)

What I am using:
- WAY 30-40mg a day in 7-8ml solution (dmso/eth/pg)
- Wounding with 0.5-0.75mm electric pen daily before WAY, and 2mm once a week
- Diane 35
- Was using minoxidil, then stopped when I began using way. Have since taken it twice but will take it sparingly to taper off in hopes of avoiding massive fallout.
- As of day 12 decided to also add in VPA 72mg/ml in DW again, just to see what extra WNT activity will do.
- I’ve had 2 prp sessions in the past 2 months and am getting my last one this Saturday. My hair has only gone downhill whilst doing the procedures. If it’s done anything, it’s been minimal at best. Maybe it will make the quality of any new growth better. I don’t know.

My density has gone down because of the shedding, and the top of my head is really not good. That’s my worst area and has never grown back... so I’m really quite scared about that.

Planned additions:
- I am wanting to add in an AA. Can’t take dutasteride because of the sides I get (acne, female issues, melasma). Possibly Bicalutamide, but this is a maybe.
- I plan to cycle small amounts of hgh for my fucked pituitary output.

Hopefully the shedding abates some time but I doubt it. If you have slow hairloss or aren’t a massive shedder, this could change the game for you quickly I think.

By the way close up temple photo was today just so you can zoom and look.

Kitedude

Reaction score
I cant really say if you got improvements. But i Also cant see thinning, but sure you have it otherwise you wouldnt be here.

I hope way will work for you

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant really say if you got improvements. But i Also cant see thinning, but sure you have it otherwise you wouldnt be here.

I hope way will work for you
It’s certainly hard to tell with long hair. Best indication is my middle part and temples.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 104355 View attachment 104356 View attachment 104357 Hey guys. It’s been almost 2 weeks since I started using WAY so i thought I’d show you some day 0 and day 13 photos to make of what you will.
What I’ve noticed:
- A lot of shedding (fluctuating)
- Some lengthening of body hair
- Extreme hunger out of nowhere (don’t know if related, but came on when I started)
- Itchy skin all over scalp and body
- Lots of vellus hair everywhere but I’m
Not sure if that’s new or dying hair.
- Hair getting darker but I’m not sure if I’m going mad
- New hair specifically on my temples but sparse)

What I am using:
- WAY 30-40mg a day in 7-8ml solution (dmso/eth/pg)
- Wounding with 0.5-0.75mm electric pen daily before WAY, and 2mm once a week
- Diane 35
- Was using minoxidil, then stopped when I began using way. Have since taken it twice but will take it sparingly to taper off in hopes of avoiding massive fallout.
- As of day 12 decided to also add in VPA 72mg/ml in DW again, just to see what extra WNT activity will do.
- I’ve had 2 prp sessions in the past 2 months and am getting my last one this Saturday. My hair has only gone downhill whilst doing the procedures. If it’s done anything, it’s been minimal at best. Maybe it will make the quality of any new growth better. I don’t know.

My density has gone down because of the shedding, and the top of my head is really not good. That’s my worst area and has never grown back... so I’m really quite scared about that.

Planned additions:
- I am wanting to add in an AA. Can’t take dutasteride because of the sides I get (acne, female issues, melasma). Possibly Bicalutamide, but this is a maybe.
- I plan to cycle small amounts of hgh for my fucked pituitary output.

Hopefully the shedding abates some time but I doubt it. If you have slow hairloss or aren’t a massive shedder, this could change the game for you quickly I think.

By the way close up temple photo was today just so you can zoom and look.

Hard to believe you're shedding that much. Your top-of-head before and after pics looks like the results a good responder would get after 6+ months on finasteride/minoxidil combo. Hair looks more dense and less scalp is showing (not that you had that much scalp showing in the before pic), but I know it must be an illusion because there's no way someone could grow that much visible hair in only two weeks.

aldog

Reaction score
Don't buy anything from Kane unless its for household purposes. I hear a combination of his Fevi, WAY and RU can cut through even though the most stubborn of stains. Guaranteed or your money back!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
69AD91A4-928F-4298-BB79-CDB50CF9A37C.jpeg
Hard to believe you're shedding that much. Your top-of-head before and after pics looks like the results a good responder would get after 6+ months on finasteride/minoxidil combo. Hair looks more dense and less scalp is showing (not that you had that much scalp showing in the before pic), but I know it must be an illusion because there's no way someone could grow that much visible hair in only two weeks.
this is about 2/3 of my daily loss.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is nothing for someone with long hair...

I shed a lot more, even when I was not even having male pattern baldness and had long hair

Lets look at the actual number. I have a same doubt as you. Long hair may look it like a lot but in fact, it may not.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is nothing for someone with long hair...

I shed a lot more, even when I was not even having male pattern baldness and had long hair
Lets look at the actual number. I have a same doubt as you. Long hair may look it like a lot but in fact, it may not.
Ffs ok fine I haven’t got Androgenetic Alopecia and I’m lying to you all. This is why I left this place. Gonna take a hiatus from posting here because i dislike the constant naysaying here.

And yes I haven counted and what I lose in a day is 200 give or take.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ffs ok fine I haven’t got Androgenetic Alopecia and I’m lying to you all. This is why I left this place. Gonna take a hiatus from posting here because i dislike the constant naysaying here.

And yes I haven counted and what I lose in a day is 200 give or take.

Relax, thats why I say lets look at the number instead of judging subjectively from the picture. I doubt because my female house mate, shed roughly a same amount of hair and she told me this is rather normal for her (maybe she doesnt care ?). But again, 200 hair daily is alarming. All the best :)

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks @Georgie for that super detailed update, personally I can see some big improvements, the problem like you said is trying to work out what its from, could be the wounding i guess. Im not sure about PRP its got mixed reviews but you never know it could very well give you some noticeable results . Im a little confused about you saying you've gotten worse though do you mean from looking at those before and afters? because from what i can see it looks like you made a really big improvement.

Anyway I think the majority of people on here are glad that your posting these updates and people that dont believe your loosing anything arnt really looking at the pics or thinking about why you'd actually be on here so dont worry about those people and hopefully you keep posting.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry i don't mean to be insensitive or sound like i don't believe you @Georgie i just wanted to ask, your hair looks great what am i missing?!

:edit:

Sorry i checked your profile now and read up on your condition so i understand! Looks great now anyway!