Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no relationship between the two. No treatment can work that fast, that simply isn't how the body works.
You must have not read about WAY, it works immediately through WNT signaling. Tradiational treatments take months to show results, but they have nothing to do with the WNT pathway, which is greatly responsible for cell proliferation and differentiation.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think liposomes is definitely the preferred vehicle for something like WAY. The problem with using a solvent like DSMO is that it will go systemic and that is not a good thing when applying it with a research chemical. Georgie if I were you i would dilute your existing brew with some distilled water until the sides go away.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is no relationship between the two. No treatment can work that fast, that simply isn't how the body works.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Its a completely different mechanism compared to the big 3. Only thing @Georgie can do is continue using this for few months and see how the dark dots develop.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

Been using WAY for 5 days now, I haven’t applied today’s lot but that will be number 6.

I have hair growing all over my body at an accelerated rate. I have new dark (although sparse) hairs growing on my hairline. Also,
My eyebrows and eyelashes are more abundant (I apply way to both of these because I have hormone-related loss of facial hair).
Sadly, I also have excessive shedding to the point where I don’t know if what’s growing can make up for it. Also, I don’t know if the minoxidil is causing these changes or if it’s WAY. I didn’t take my minoxidil yesterday and am trying to go without it to determine if it is the WAY making a difference, but not sure how long I last before I get scared and take it again. Anyway, I have hair growing and I’m
Also losing lots.

Thanks for the update, Sandalore not working for me, I really hope WAY works!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is WAY's solubility in ethanol? DMSO seems to be overkill if there are significant systemic effects.
Not great. A few of us tried purely eth/pg and there were always some particles left. I’ve found the best method is adding it first to a small amount of dmso, heating it for 5 seconds in the microwave, then adding eth/pg to top up to desired amount and stir until clear.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think liposomes is definitely the preferred vehicle for something like WAY. The problem with using a solvent like DSMO is that it will go systemic and that is not a good thing when applying it with a research chemical. Georgie if I were you i would dilute your existing brew with some distilled water until the sides go away.
Issue is it doesn’t seem to dissolve well in just ethanol. So far, the combination of dmso/eth/pg has worked the best. Liposomes were my plan but I don’t know now if it’s an option.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I think this is a good sign, usually accelerated shedding when starting a treatment indicates its working! But I'm sure you know that. From what you're telling us, it sounds like WAY is going systemic, which I suspected it would with the vehicle you're using. Just wanted to say don't get discouraged, if you're seeing even slight effects this early then this must be a powerful treatment. Thanks for updating us and not keeping it to a private forum. Best of luck!
Thanks mate

The thing about me is that I have always shed ever since I started taking minoxidil back in 2015, but it always got worse when I was growing more hair. Even though I haven’t been using minoxidil for the past 4 days, part of me wonders if these aren’t lingering minoxidil effects, because I did increase my dose of it 4 weeks ago because I realised the dose I was on had become ineffective. It’s around about the right time for me to have reacted to that change with a shed. However, my hair growth particularly on my body, eyebrows as eyelashes seems to have increased in the past 2 days despite not taking the minoxidil. My eyelashes and eyebrows seem to have turned darker. Actually all my hair is turning darker (except for my scalp hair that I can notice). The new hairs on my hairline have continued to grow. So it’s really just a matter of waiting to see what’s acrially happening. The really sad part is that the sheds I’ve been having this past week have really taken a toll on my density. It’s really hard not to feel depressed about that but I’m trying my hardest to remain positive.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it depends on the mechanism. Those could be results from WAY, I don't think minoxidil grows hair everywhere. The better question is - have you grown body hair in the past like this while on minoxidil? If the answer is a resounding no, then there's your answer.
minoxidil does grow hair everywhere for me because I’ve taken it orally for the last 3.5 years. That said, I haven’t been taking it for 4 days and the body/facial hair growth has been increasing.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've abruptly quit oral minoxidil in the past and it's resulted in awful shedding for me personally so I got back on it and it sucks to say the least since the shedding is even more intense, there's no info on how these substances would interact with each other so just sticking to one or the other may be the best like you're doing, maybe tapering off minoxidil would be better but I'm not an expert, either way thanks for trying this out and I hope other members of the group buy can give us updates soon as well.
Oral minoxidil is a nightmare. I shed non stop on it, and it always got worse In 3 month intervals which coincided with cycles of crazy growth, then cycles of 0 growth and recession. Every 3 months. Actually what’s interesting right now is that technically I’m supposed to be beginning a cycle of no growth and recession for 3 months. It’s still hard to know if what’s happening is caused by minoxidil but I shouldn’t be growing any hair right now if it is minoxidil.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s really hard to know, I agree, which is why I stopped taking minoxidil.

So how sure of you that you have new hair growth on your hairline?

Is the hair on your head growing any faster?

Becareful, to me it sounds like way targets such component too low in the downstream of hair growth. Weight yourself daily. your bones could get denser too. Hmm. Anyways thanks for this. Seriously thank you for being a test subject for all of us suffering its a big deal

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil is a nightmare. I shed non stop on it, and it always got worse In 3 month intervals which coincided with cycles of crazy growth, then cycles of 0 growth and recession. Every 3 months. Actually what’s interesting right now is that technically I’m supposed to be beginning a cycle of no growth and recession for 3 months. It’s still hard to know if what’s happening is caused by minoxidil but I shouldn’t be growing any hair right now if it is minoxidil.
it's a very trapped feeling, I've never gotten regrowth on it but it slows down things for a while around every few months, the irony that something I take to make myself look better makes me feel like I look worse is annoying as hell too.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

So if you’ve been folllwing the the thread for a little bit you’ll remember that I posted some results (2 weeks) from the guy who started using WAY before the rest of us. Well he was MIA for a little while but gave us another update today. The photo attached is day 18 vs day 39 using WAY, and also from a few weeks ago on his temples and crown area. Total amount he uses is 15mg which he mixes with his liquid minoxidil. He has also been lightly dermarolling with a 0.5mm roller prior to each application. He has also been on duta and RU for over a year. He said that his body hair has grown longer and darker, but that seemed to reach a plateau after a few weeks on WAY. Also, when I questioned whether or not these were just lagging minoxidil results, he said that he had already been rolling with minoxidil for some time before starting way, and although got some good results seemed to stagnate for a while before he started using WAY.
His self assessment is that his hairline and crown are thicker (which you can see anyway), and that he has some increased shedding but it doesn’t seem to be causing him to lose any ground.

Photos attached are day zero - 18 comparison, then day 18 - 39 comparison.
696E5BBD-6440-4FD0-BE6A-849555061F1D.jpeg
F7E2D07E-33C7-4E75-8F7E-8965C82787B3.jpeg

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

So if you’ve been folllwing the the thread for a little bit you’ll remember that I posted some results (2 weeks) from the guy who started using WAY before the rest of us. Well he was MIA for a little while but gave us another update today. The photo attached is day 18 vs day 39 using WAY, and also from a few weeks ago on his temples and crown area. Total amount he uses is 15mg which he mixes with his liquid minoxidil. He has also been lightly dermarolling with a 0.5mm roller prior to each application. He has also been on duta and RU for over a year. He said that his body hair has grown longer and darker, but that seemed to reach a plateau after a few weeks on WAY. Also, when I questioned whether or not these were just lagging minoxidil results, he said that he had already been rolling with minoxidil for some time before starting way, and although got some good results seemed to stagnate for a while before he started using WAY.
His self assessment is that his hairline and crown are thicker (which you can see anyway), and that he has some increased shedding but it doesn’t seem to be causing him to lose any ground.

Photos attached are day zero - 18 comparison, then day 18 - 39 comparison. View attachment 104055 View attachment 104056

thanks for the updates, I'm definitely optimistic about this stuff.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Photos attached are day zero - 18 comparison, then day 18 - 39 comparison. View attachment 104055 View attachment 104056

Nicee do you have the crown pics at all?