Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, man. Thanks for answering.
Good luck to everyone trying this. May the growth be with ya.
It looks like three more of us are going to get ours some time this week also, then there are like 3 others after that who’s are taking a little longer. We will have 9 people in total who will be using it from our GB which should be a large enough sample to determine whether or not it works.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like three more of us are going to get ours some time this week also, then there are like 3 others after that who’s are taking a little longer. We will have 9 people in total who will be using it from our GB which should be a large enough sample to determine whether or not it works.
And I'd be among them myself but alas, I'm painfully broke.
Guess seeing if it works before buying doesn't hurt, huh.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Did anyone look at some the more recent things around this? I still think this is a very over looked possibility for male pattern baldness. Again we know for a fact cyclosporin users regrow tons of hair way more than minoxidil and propecia combined. The immune system is a huge part of male pattern baldness. These articles show two companies are going after going after actually doing something with this. Some of the pictures of RT1640 are pretty impressive. Who knows if we will ever see these reach the finish line. The history of male pattern baldness treatments says no

https://www.folliclethought.com/drug-way-316606-moving-ahead-with-pharma-company/
https://www.rivertowntherapeutics.com/rt1640/

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone look at some the more recent things around this? I still think this is a very over looked possibility for male pattern baldness. Again we know for a fact cyclosporin users regrow tons of hair way more than minoxidil and propecia combined. The immune system is a huge part of male pattern baldness. These articles show two companies are going after going after actually doing something with this. Some of the pictures of RT1640 are pretty impressive. Who knows if we will ever see these reach the finish line. The history of male pattern baldness treatments says no

https://www.folliclethought.com/drug-way-316606-moving-ahead-with-pharma-company/
https://www.rivertowntherapeutics.com/rt1640/
Yes I’ve read those. Thing is WAY and CSA are different in terms immune activity. Csa in an immunosuppressant and WAY is not.
It’s a WNT agonist. They way that they are similar is how they both inhibit the same WNT antagonist protein. So really the hair growth in both cases is due to WNT activity.
That’s not to say that there isn’t an immune component to Androgenetic Alopecia.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unlikely, it was found in the May paper that the immunoseppresive properties of CsA weren't causing the observed hypertrichosis. Further, other classes of imunosuppressants do not have the same effects on hair follicles that CsA has.
Yeah it’s literally just because it also blocks the same protein as WAY which inhibits WNT activity. So technically the hairgrowth is WNT related.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That csa pic is one of the most impressive regrowth pics I have seen. That crown went from slick bald to a decent density area. If results were like that this could easily be the best treatment for hairloss. Really hoping the group buy has great results and hopefully no sides.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That csa pic is one of the most impressive regrowth pics I have seen. That crown went from slick bald to a decent density area. If results were like that this could easily be the best treatment for hairloss. Really hoping the group buy has great results and hopefully no sides.
Yeah it’s essentially the very last current option for those of us with rapid, aggressive hairloss. Currently mine has been stuck in sorting/customs for almost 5 days so I’m gettinf worried.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I got my WAY today. I’ll attach some photos. I’ve dissolved 100mg in 20ml of solution containing 5ml dmso, 10ml 97% ethanol, 5ml pg, so I am working with the maximum study dose of 5mg/ml. First thing I want to say is that it seems to have a hard time completely dissolving in dmso. Next time I’m glong to dissolve in eth/pg first then add the DMSO. I’ll apply my first batch all over my head today and give you all some updates as I have any. At the very least I’ll let you know how things go weekly. I’ve taken some baseline shots too.

Attachments

• 3C0B8245-B84B-4B5C-9827-7E8D69A6BB54.jpeg
    3C0B8245-B84B-4B5C-9827-7E8D69A6BB54.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 694
  • 22079FC1-06C4-469D-9000-FF752DDAC905.jpeg
    22079FC1-06C4-469D-9000-FF752DDAC905.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 618
  • 0982B59A-43EB-4C0B-9F64-E628D6AAD96C.jpeg
    0982B59A-43EB-4C0B-9F64-E628D6AAD96C.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 652

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I got my WAY today. I’ll attach some photos. I’ve dissolved 100mg in 20ml of solution containing 5ml dmso, 10ml 97% ethanol, 5ml pg, so I am working with the maximum study dose of 5mg/ml. First thing I want to say is that it seems to have a hard time completely dissolving in dmso. Next time I’m glong to dissolve in eth/pg first then add the DMSO. I’ll apply my first batch all over my head today and give you all some updates as I have any. At the very least I’ll let you know how things go weekly. I’ve taken some baseline shots too.

Not sure if you know or care but your address is in the picture

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Max solubility according to tocoris website is 9.7mg per ml hence why you are having problems. Which study are you referring to because I seem to remember they just used ethanol & polysorbate 80?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Strong regimen. I’m looking to use liposomes too eventually. Just waiting on all my equipment.

In the middle of making my own 3d printed lipsome extruder and rotory evaporator. I've managed to get Hydorgenated Lecithin, not the top grade stuff but good enough. Finding a place which will sell me the polycarbonate filters for the extruder has been difficult but I think I've got one now.

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So did you guys get this tested ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So did you guys get this tested ?
Not yet man. We have just actually been trying to get our hands on it in the first place. It’s taken a while. @Erensar got his WAY yesterday too so we are slowly getting our packages.
Although, @lark I checked your package today and it has been handed over to customs. They may constant you or perhaps let it pass through but you have to tell me immediately if there’s an issue so that I can speak to Wuhan.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not yet man. We have just actually been trying to get our hands on it in the first place. It’s taken a while. @Erensar got his WAY yesterday too so we are slowly getting our packages.
Although, @lark I checked your package today and it has been handed over to customs. They may constant you or perhaps let it pass through but you have to tell me immediately if there’s an issue so that I can speak to Wuhan.
Are you in the states

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Keep us posted and goodluck!