Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Noobie

Reaction score
That's actually really impressive. You can see the growth around his temples. How is he mixing it with Minoxidil? How much was this again??

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's actually really impressive. You can see the growth around his temples. How is he mixing it with Minoxidil? How much was this again??
Literally just dumping 15ml into like 3ml of minoxidil

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it’s all very early but things aren’t looking awesome for myself. Today it seems my hair has gone dead and my eyelashes have become stunted. I feel that the effects of minoxidil are wearing off and I don’t know if WAY can cut it as a replacement. I’m losing hundreds and hundreds of hairs.
I’m below baseline.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it’s all very early but things aren’t looking awesome for myself. Today it seems my hair has gone dead and my eyelashes have become stunted. I feel that the effects of minoxidil are wearing off and I don’t know if WAY can cut it as a replacement. I’m losing hundreds and hundreds of hairs.
I’m below baseline.
I don't think there's a conceivable mechanism that could cause WAY to make you permanently lose hair, unless it has some shady extra sh*t.

Why again did you stop minoxidil? If you were on it for years its effects should have stabilized, and you could better observe the WAY effects by keeping it up.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think there's a conceivable mechanism that could cause WAY to make you permanently lose hair, unless it has some shady extra sh*t.

Why again did you stop minoxidil? If you were on it for years its effects should have stabilized, and you could better observe the WAY effects by keeping it up.
Haha, minoxidil did things to me that it has never done to anyone else that I’ve ever heard of.

minoxidil was the only thing that ever regrew hair on my body, but it also increased my shedding x 10. The entire time I used it, I shed excessively. Also, it would only grow hair for 3 months at a time. So I went through cycles of growth for 3 months, then 3 months where it basically stopped working and all the hair on my body grew weaker, finer, and whatever I grew fell out and my hairline receded. Over and over for 3 and a half years. I tried every other conceivable treatment and nothing ever changed or worked. The reason I stopped taking it was because A: I wanted to see what WAY could do on its own, B: the cyclical growth would probably hinder any effects that WAY could have.
It was never a long term solution for me. In fact, the dose I was on (2.5mg) recently totally stopped working altogether, so I had to increase my dose to 5mg. All the awful side effects it causes for me (facial bloating, dizziness, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, fatigue, SYNCOPY.. YES) returned. At the end of the day, it was actually a total nightmare for me, but I otherwise grew 0 hair normally on my body without it. Every hair on my body. Before I I began using it I already tried HRT and a bunch of other things and I was balding all over my body like a post menopausal woman so rapidly that my dermatologist thought I had autoimmune hairloss. Yes I have Androgenetic Alopecia.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, minoxidil did things to me that it has never done to anyone else that I’ve ever heard of.

minoxidil was the only thing that ever regrew hair on my body, but it also increased my shedding x 10. The entire time I used it, I shed excessively. Also, it would only grow hair for 3 months at a time. So I went through cycles of growth for 3 months, then 3 months where it basically stopped working and all the hair on my body grew weaker, finer, and whatever I grew fell out and my hairline receded. Over and over for 3 and a half years. I tried every other conceivable treatment and nothing ever changed or worked. The reason I stopped taking it was because A: I wanted to see what WAY could do on its own, B: the cyclical growth would probably hinder any effects that WAY could have.
It was never a long term solution for me. In fact, the dose I was on (2.5mg) recently totally stopped working altogether, so I had to increase my dose to 5mg. All the awful side effects it causes for me (facial bloating, dizziness, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, fatigue, SYNCOPY.. YES) returned. At the end of the day, it was actually a total nightmare for me, but I otherwise grew 0 hair normally on my body without it. Every hair on my body. Before I I began using it I already tried HRT and a bunch of other things and I was balding all over my body like a post menopausal woman so rapidly that my dermatologist thought I had autoimmune hairloss. Yes I have Androgenetic Alopecia.
Sorry you're going through this i empathize a lot as someone who's on oral and has aggressive loss too, I hope things start to work out for you eventually

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding is probably from coming off of minoxidil and also the WAY doing its work. So extreme shedding would make sense. Stick it out Georgie after the results that other guy posted this stuff looks really powerful.

Those could be the best regrowth photos in history. Time will tell

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding is probably from coming off of minoxidil and also the WAY doing its work. So extreme shedding would make sense. Stick it out Georgie after the results that other guy posted this stuff looks really powerful.

Tbh, I don't really see anything but longer hair...

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

What scares me is that not everyone grows hair from Csa, and usually the doses that do are very high. Maybe topical use of a SRFP1 inhibitor is a different ballgame, but I can’t help but be paranoid.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has it messed you up too, or are you doing ok on it?
It's messed me up pretty badly, the water retention gave me really bad festoons which make me look a lot older and i'm only 19 but started losing when I was 17, I'll sometime collapse if I get up too quickly, I can handle the loss of collagen somewhat well with retin a and stuff but the festoons are impossible for me to get rid of, doesn't help that I have very bad bdd. The most aggravating part is that for all this I can't even maintain, both my hair and my mental health.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
It’s really hard to know, I agree, which is why I stopped taking minoxidil.
You are not agreeing with me, you are disagreeing with me. It is not "really hard to know," it's easy to know. I'll repeat myself, no treatment can work that fast. You are not getting results yet.

You might get results in the future, however.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not agreeing with me, you are disagreeing with me. It is not "really hard to know," it's easy to know. I'll repeat myself, no treatment can work that fast. You are not getting results yet.

You might get results in the future, however.
I didn’t say that I was getting results from WAY. I pointed out that I was getting some hair growth from SOMETHING, and in order to be sure that it wasn’t minoxidil, dropped minoxidil. If you aren’t aware of my bizarre history with treatment then you won’t knkw that my growth fluctuates and shedding is all over the place. Nothing has ever been consistent, so when something chages, I can never be certain of why and how.