Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, i meant trialed by members here. So no safety study so far. But we will soon enough if WAY is giving (short term) sides.

hope to see miracle here :). tbh, I am losing faith in these multi-facet pharmas since they are damn slow, indeed, I have high hope for hair-specialized pharmas.

br1

Reaction score
I am wondering, how would the release of another effective treatment affect others competitors ? Severely such that they may consider dropping the project or none at all ?
It might encourage others to also try to get a slice of that multi billion market..

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone has talked about this yet but it appears that thekaneshop is making this stuff, not available for purchase yet but it’s listed on the website. Not saying he’s the most reliable source as I know other members have run into problems with him before... Personally I’ve ordered a few things from him and have been satisfied with the service

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone has talked about this yet but it appears that thekaneshop is making this stuff, not available for purchase yet but it’s listed on the website. Not saying he’s the most reliable source as I know other members have run into problems with him before... Personally I’ve ordered a few things from him and have been satisfied with the service

That's there fo months now, who knows when and if the guys will distribute it.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this drug has been being prescribed for years for another reason, and it also cured baldness, we would know by now. Old people get that sh*t and old people are bald

That's exactly how finasteride and min were discovered

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this drug has been being prescribed for years for another reason, and it also cured baldness, we would know by now. Old people get that sh*t and old people are bald

but it has never been tried on humans mate.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Finasteride was not accidentally found to halt Androgenetic Alopecia, it was always known by Merck researchers that a 5ARI would most likely be a viable therapy.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VPA was tried by a tons of people including me along winth minoxidil, dutasteride...since 1.5 years and it didn't do sh*t. I never heard any person having success with it !

abcdefg

Reaction score
but it has never been tried on humans mate.

Oh okay reading this again I just realized its a new compound for osteoporosis, but for reason has never been tested or used on anyone yet? I still think this stuff is being slept on. More effective than cyclosporine? Have you seen the regrowth pictures of men on that stuff its crazy. If this worked as good or better you might regrow norwoods.
male pattern baldness might be hugely controlled by just inflammation, and we just dont know yet how important it is because no treatment really targets it.

Erensar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tempted to look at osteoperosis forums to see if they care more than us baldies

I doubt a lot of people tried it if anyone at all. It is not an official osteoporosis drug. It was highly researched for bone growth in 2008 and 2009. It is too new for FDA to approve.

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
My issue with this is that it targets only one of the many WNT regulators/antagonists. Would it be enough to cause a reversal of hair loss? We also know now that cxxc5 is a negative regulator of WNT, so way316606 may indirectly increase levels of cxxc5 via wnt upregulation. I wonder how effective it would be if the ptd-dbm was combined with this way316606.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My issue with this is that it targets only one of the many WNT regulators/antagonists. Would it be enough to cause a reversal of hair loss? We also know now that cxxc5 is a negative regulator of WNT, so way316606 may indirectly increase levels of cxxc5 via wnt upregulation. I wonder how effective it would be if the ptd-dbm was combined with this way316606.
I was thinking the same thing. This by itself probably ain't enough for a full reversal, but combining it with PTD-DBM might be the real deal.
Guess time will tell.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. This by itself probably ain't enough for a full reversal, but combining it with PTD-DBM might be the real deal.
Guess time will tell.

I'm not completely versed in the CXXC5 pathway theory but isn't it downstream of AR activation?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride was not accidentally found to halt Androgenetic Alopecia, it was always known by Merck researchers that a 5ARI would most likely be a viable therapy.

so what. they would never have made finasteride in the first place if it wasnt for prostate cancer and the only reason they knew about the 5AR enzyme was from researching prostate cancer