Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

lark

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Georgie, how do I private message you? I don't see where/how I do that. I just joined - is it because I don't have enough 'posts' that I am not able to use the private message function?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Georgie, how do I private message you? I don't see where/how I do that. I just joined - is it because I don't have enough 'posts' that I am not able to use the private message function?
Hey I messaged you back

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you even want to know what I look like anyway? Why does that matter?

“Georgie” reminds me of the kid and his boat in IT. So when I read you are a female I was confused, so I thought I’d ask because I didn’t believe it.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough G. Although I gotta say I don’t like the way this cat is staring at me.

cringe

as for this thread good luck but this will most likely end up being just another weak version of minoxidil. There is nothing we have right now that correctly shuts down the hairloss pathways other than high dosages of androgen receptor blockers. All of your efforts would be better spent on stopping androgenic gene expression in the scalp.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
cringe

as for this thread good luck but this will most likely end up being just another weak version of minoxidil. There is nothing we have right now that correctly shuts down the hairloss pathways other than high dosages of androgen receptor blockers. All of your efforts would be better spent on stopping androgenic gene expression in the scalp.
The WNT pathway is an entirely different ball game to minoxidil, but I guess we will see!

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cringe

We don't have "hairloss pathways" we have hair growth pathways and they're being shut down. The main one being the Wnt pathway. There's good evidence to suggest the Wnt pathway is THE pathway when it comes to Androgenetic Alopecia, and that drugs that are capable of upregulating it, by some method of action, will be essentially an "override switch" turning back on all the hair follicle cells that have gone dormant. I think Wnt agonists have by far the most potential compared to any other drug approach being pursued atm.