Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldn’t we be looking for something that’ll prevent more shedding though? You know I’m a diffuser but what does it matter if you’re still losing hundreds of hair a day and regrow SOME with this. I think people like you and I should be looking to seize our shedding before growing something new.

Win all of that being said, I think you know more about this drug than I do. If you can point me towards some good research, that’d be great :)

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldn’t we be looking for something that’ll prevent more shedding though? You know I’m a diffuser but what does it matter if you’re still losing hundreds of hair a day and regrow SOME with this. I think people like you and I should be looking to seize our shedding before growing something new.

Win all of that being said, I think you know more about this drug than I do. If you can point me towards some good research, that’d be great :)
The shedding should stop when you address the core issue. That differs for some of us. For you, whatever caused your telogen effluvium for YOU needs to be treated. That could be anything. I’d really suggest looking at your hormones, full blood count etc if you already haven’t. For me, my shedding is actually caused BY being on minoxidil at the moment. When I wasn’t taking it, it did shed but taking hormones helped. I know that once I find the right balance things will be ok. It’s just about finding that, and personally I feel the need to try anything I can in order to do so. I’ve exhausted all of my other options.

At the end of the day it’s complety up to you, but I would strongly recommend really understand exactly WHAT your hairloss is first, and what is driving this shedding you’re experiencing. If you are actually unwell in some way then you need to take care of that before you have a chance at normal hair growth. If it’s simply just Androgenetic Alopecia then I would look into a growth stimulant like WAY and a non-invasive way of blocking DHT, preferably a topical treatment (here’s hoping brotzu comes through).

If you would like to read about WAY, here’s the study
http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2003705

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you on cyclo right now? If so, a doctor prescribed it for you? I’ve tried multiple dr.’s and due to its hellish side effects, they denied me.
Bought it online. I hypothesize it to be as effective as WAY, in that it targets the same pathway effectively. I am exactly 1 month in TODAY. I think I see a difference but I am taking pictures.
In the 1990 Gilhar study, they used cyclo in olive oil. Yeah. Olive oil. And its mass is larger than 500 daltons. Yeah. They used it topically. So I wound and apply a 2% solution twice daily. I wound every 2 days or so. Its dissolved in alcohol, PG, DMSO, Polysorbate 80, and a drop of castor oil. Wintergreen added for scent.

The guys that are developing WAY went about it very slyly. They say, "the side effect profile of cyclo is too risky! Here is a drug that does the same thing!"

Couldn't fool me. The doctors they have on file saying cyclo is too risky are in coops with the team developing WAY. Anyone with google and knowledge of the world can see the writing on the wall.

In a nutshell, some scientists see a 1990 study using cyclo that completely grew hair on 25% of the subjects. They see the mass is greater than 500 daltons. They formulate a molecule that does the same thing, make it smaller than 500 daltons, and give a couple doctors they work with some kickbacks to go on file saying cyclo is dangerous. They then sell their molecule.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bought it online. I hypothesize it to be as effective as WAY, in that it targets the same pathway effectively. I am exactly 1 month in TODAY. I think I see a difference but I am taking pictures.
In the 1990 Gilhar study, they used cyclo in olive oil. Yeah. Olive oil. And its mass is larger than 500 daltons. Yeah. They used it topically. So I wound and apply a 2% solution twice daily. I wound every 2 days or so. Its dissolved in alcohol, PG, DMSO, Polysorbate 80, and a drop of castor oil. Wintergreen added for scent.

The guys that are developing WAY went about it very slyly. They say, "the side effect profile of cyclo is too risky! Here is a drug that does the same thing!"

Couldn't fool me. The doctors they have on file saying cyclo is too risky are in coops with the team developing WAY. Anyone with google and knowledge of the world can see the writing on the wall.

In a nutshell, some scientists see a 1990 study using cyclo that completely grew hair on 25% of the subjects. They see the mass is greater than 500 daltons. They formulate a molecule that does the same thing, make it smaller than 500 daltons, and give a couple doctors they work with some kickbacks to go on file saying cyclo is dangerous. They then sell their molecule.
They actually work differently. Cyclo is immunosuppressive whereas WAY is just a WNT agonist. They were only compared because WAY is as effective if not more effective than cyclo. The other thing is that clyco is only effective when taken orally. Topically is does little. WAY works very well when used topically. If I were you I would seriously consider switching. Clyco is very very dangerous.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score

And cyclo topically does not grow hair as effectively as orally. I’m pretty sure most of the cyclo hair regrowth effects noted in medical journals are orally administered. I know there was one study where 2-8 men treated with cyclo topically had decent regrowth though. I thought you were using it orally, pretty positive it’s more effective that way.

McLovin26

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any anecdotal reports of people using way? Since people like Wuhan are selling it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any anecdotal reports of people using way? Since people like Wuhan are selling it.
Sadly no. We only have the studies, which all say it’s amazing. The science is spot on, we just need practical evidence now (hence the group buy)

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy just a reminder that I’m wrapping up the group buy this week. We won’t be doing anther one for another little while and this is the best price we will get. Please let me know if you would like in. Thanks.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They actually work differently. Cyclo is immunosuppressive whereas WAY is just a WNT agonist. They were only compared because WAY is as effective if not more effective than cyclo. The other thing is that clyco is only effective when taken orally. Topically is does little. WAY works very well when used topically. If I were you I would seriously consider switching. Clyco is very very dangerous.

And cyclo topically does not grow hair as effectively as orally. I’m pretty sure most of the cyclo hair regrowth effects noted in medical journals are orally administered. I know there was one study where 2-8 men treated with cyclo topically had decent regrowth though. I thought you were using it orally, pretty positive it’s more effective that way.

Did you guys not read a word I said? Jeez.
Good luck to you both

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We simply don’t know. I am one of The most aggressive shedders you will come across. I personally believe that the WNT pathway is the closest thing to a cure for people like myself with seemingly impossible hairloss.
Several guys used drugs like VPA or licl (st, westonci but he has now stopped, hellouser and so others) I never heard any bad stories, and some papers even claim it's promising...

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanna see what Georgie looks like. You can keep arguing about those two drugs, they’re both useless anyways. An effective drug is one that can be taken for ever without messing you up, for example Thyroid pills. We have yet to witness one (inb4 attacked and mugged by Finasteride advocates).

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanna see what Georgie looks like. You can keep arguing about those two drugs, they’re both useless anyways. An effective drug is one that can be taken for ever without messing you up, for example Thyroid pills. We have yet to witness one (inb4 attacked and mugged by Finasteride advocates).

I wouldn't say CsA isn't an effective therapy after all it is an active in the RT-1640 prospect, further WAY-316606 is backed by a paper proving that the compound is effective at inducing/prolonging the anagen phase in human HF's ex vivo.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the established members here know what I look like. @Arrade care to chime in?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say CsA isn't an effective therapy after all it is an active in the RT-1640 prospect, further WAY-316606 is backed by a paper proving that the compound is effective at inducing/prolonging the anagen phase in human HF's ex vivo.
Correct. The studies back it’s effI act on human hair where many other compounds haven’t made it past rat studies

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

She is a fitness hottie ;)