Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interested
Hi man. I’m doing the group buy. We need to get this wrapped up as soon as possible, so if you’re interested in buying, please get back to me ASAP.
I must stress that this group buy price is the best that we will get, and if you were to buy this individually it costs anywhere from 100-700 more.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any idea on dosing?

Also someone had posted a link on Alibaba where the cost was $300 - $500 per gram.
It’s 5mg/ml in DMSO. I have constructed every single one of the ads on alibaba and the one we are going with is he most cost effective. There was one other that was less expensive but we would have needed to buy an entire kg. Not doable. Wuhan has been reliable in the past and they will only do this price (300 per gram + 50 for shipping) for a 10g order. Otherwise it’s 450-500. If you are want to buy you need to make a decision very soon.
@CrownBalding

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys also, you must use ONLY dmso to dissolve WAY, and then top up with distilled water to whatever amount of solution you use daily. When dealing with DMSO, use only class droppers, measuring instruments and containers.

If you want to buy, you can use PayPal or wire tranfer to send the money to me. I’ll need you email address if you want to PayPal, otherwise I will need your address and phone number to give to Wuhan.
We are getting secure individual shipping s that customs aren’t an issue.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in the UK and using Holland & Barrett’s own brand 200mg softgels.

I should also point out that i have been on a course of Prednisolone starting at about the same time as the peppermint capsules, so i really don’t know what is working for me, though there seems to be more evidence for peppermint to be able to encourage hair growth on the head.

Couple of pics, the bottom one is from a few weeks ago -

View attachment 91156

View attachment 91157

Sorry for the derail

Are you a Sarc warrior too

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not my product mate. I’m just facilitating the less expensive use of an already established compound. I didn’t make sh*t.
too bad.. I would buy this but Im using too much stuff right now which give me satisfying results.But anyway if WAY is legit (your source) and as efficient as they (scientists) say you should see positive results rapidly...
"WAY-316606 was found to significantly increase hair shaft production, even as early as two days following treatment"nuff said
Luckily this GB comes to fruition ... ; o

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
too bad.. I would buy this but Im using too much stuff right now which give me satisfying results.But anyway if WAY is legit (your source) and as efficient as they (scientists) say you should see positive results rapidly...
"WAY-316606 was found to significantly increase hair shaft production, even as early as two days following treatment"nuff said
Luckily this GB comes to fruition ... ; o
Yeah it looks very promising hence why we are so desperately trying to get it before stock is gone.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
From my brief research it looks like WAY seems to just promote growth. What about those of us that are aggressively shedding?

Has anyone come across any results that point to reduced loss as well as growth?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
From my brief research it looks like WAY seems to just promote growth. What about those of us that are aggressively shedding?

Has anyone come across any results that point to reduced loss as well as growth?
We simply don’t know. I am one of The most aggressive shedders you will come across. I personally believe that the WNT pathway is the closest thing to a cure for people like myself with seemingly impossible hairloss.