So Prince Harry Is Balding, Wow....!

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys apparently even harry is going to get a hair transplant

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...splant-bald-patch-meghan-markle-royal-wedding

i bet his wife said no way she wants to see him get like wills.
so even a PRINCE has to have HAIR.

If Harry wasn't royalty and Meghan had a man who was balding, she would probably cancel the wedding and bolt but given the circumstances of who she is marrying, she feels like convincing him to get a transplant is good enough to reap the benefits of being part of the royal family.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you know this based on what?

Women cheat on ugly-*** rich guys all the time. Plenty of women (and men too) have thrown away relationships for shallow reasons. Diana also divorced Charles so...oops, there goes your theory.

Not that I'm saying this applies in the case of Markle and Harry, but it's pretty damn naive to suggest that being a "literal prince" is going to keep her locked down. If anything, it's the fear of scandal that probably keeps some of them holding back.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Women cheat on ugly-*** rich guys all the time. Plenty of women (and men too) have thrown away relationships for shallow reasons. Diana also divorced Charles so...oops, there goes your theory.

Not that I'm saying this applies in the case of Markle and Harry, but it's pretty damn naive to suggest that being a "literal prince" is going to keep her locked down. If anything, it's the fear of scandal that probably keeps some of them holding back.

View attachment 89511
Then why do you have to try to cement your speculative theory with this dubious, opportunistic photo of a supposed blushing Kate Middleton while she is meeting Justin Trudeau?
A photo that just happened to be taken at a very unfortunate time, making it appear that the wife of Prince William is somehow affected by another man's subjective "good looks."

Kate is probably more concerned about her hair being out of place, knowing that this encounter is to be captured by the world's press (vultures pedaling misinformation); hence her reticence and an attempt to fix her appearance.

Don't be so easily fooled.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why do you have to try to cement your speculative theory

It is hardly a "speculative theory" to say that a title and wealth aren't going to keep your spouse satisfied with you forever. Just look at all the marriages (even one royal one) that failed in spite of all this.

It's this kind of attitude of "Well, I'm X and now she's got a ring on her finger so she's mine and love me forever" that so many guys believe in as they let themselves fall into mediocrity that I strongly believe contributes to the sky-high divorce rate. We should be better than this.

A photo that just happened to be taken at a very unfortunate time, making it appear that the wife of Prince William is somehow affected by another man's subjective "good looks."

The media across the world wouldn't shut up about how hot they think Trudeau, easily Canada's most incompetent PM in its history is, and you doubt that the wife of a man who once got such attention himself was not "affected" by this guy? Yeah, the photo is opportunistic, but you really think she looks at Trudeau and doesn't see the kind of guy she probably foresaw herself being married to around age 40? A "heart throb" political leader like Will was poised to be?

The point I'm making here is that she'd obviously prefer William to be more like when she met him; more like Trudeau.

C'mon man, you're one of my favourite posters, but you do often rush to defend some fool's paradise.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know a few people who are married and have basically let themselves go (gotten fat, lost hair, ungroomed body hair etc) and they openly admit they don't have sex with their wives anymore, their wives aren't interested.
and you can see the lust in these womens eyes when they look at someone with hair, you can tell she is wishing her husband looked like that / took care of himself etc.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know a few people who are married and have basically let themselves go (gotten fat, lost hair, ungroomed body hair etc) and they openly admit they don't have sex with their wives anymore, their wives aren't interested.
and you can see the lust in these womens eyes when they look at someone with hair, you can tell she is wishing her husband looked like that / took care of himself etc.

Exactly, the line "You're not the person I fell in love with anymore!" is a cliche for a reason.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 89511

Charles kept his hair, he cheated on and humiliated Diana repeatedly, not to mention the Queen's hostility to her. Left that part out.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, the line "You're not the person I fell in love with anymore!" is a cliche for a reason.

Hair isn't as important as this forum makes it out to be (it's also not as unimportant as common wisdom holds it to be either, as usual the truth is somewhere in the middle), William is very tall, has a very masculine face and is in great shape in addition to being one of the most influential people in the world, I doubt their sex life is suffering due to his looks. If history is a guide it's more likely that he is cheating on her than the other way around.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair isn't as important as this forum makes it out to be (it's also not as unimportant as common wisdom holds it to be either, as usual the truth is somewhere in the middle), William is very tall, has a very masculine face and is in great shape in addition to being one of the most influential people in the world, I doubt their sex life is suffering due to his looks. If history is a guide it's more likely that he is cheating on her than the other way around.

I think that's a bald claim RE William. Kate has three kids to look after right now so I can't see her having the time to cheat on him right now. They seem pretty happy to be honest.

According to sexual market value principles, Kate would not risk her marriage and children and divorce a prince, no way. Meghan Markle and Harry on the other hand could be interesting.

He married an older woman for a start, and one that is already accustomed to celebrity life. I see more room for a divorce in 10-20 years somehow. Harry is probably busy impregnating her like a wild animal as we speak. That's certainly what I would be doing right now.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL Prince William is bald as f*** and can't even shave the donut because it would look too aggressive on such a tall man and his wife is still with him. LOL at the baldcells on this forum who think a woman would divorce a literal prince over baldness.
Not a prince, but some average Joe? You better believe it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Charles kept his hair, he cheated on and humiliated Diana repeatedly, not to mention the Queen's hostility to her. Left that part out

But he's a literal prince, man.

This is all about your original point of acting like it's an absurd notion that a woman would divorce a prince — it's not.

William is very tall, has a very masculine face and is in great shape in addition to being one of the most influential people in the world, I doubt their sex life is suffering due to his looks.

I didn't say it was.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
But he's a literal prince, man.

This is all about your original point of acting like it's an absurd notion that a woman would divorce a prince — it's not.

I didn't say it was.

Totally missed my point. Losing your hair is a trifle compared to what full head Charles did to Diana, that's the point.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally missed my point. Losing your hair is a trifle compared to what full head Charles did to Diana, that's the point.

Royalty are not immune to cheating, divorce, and loss of attraction toward the noble in question. That really is all there is to it.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw YouTuber entrepreneur invincibility I tho k it's called who depicted the most likely scenario.

Harry is far from the throne. Grew up in the background of the spotlight. Had a lot of family dramas. Shitty behavior from both his mother and father. Mother died. He's been coddled by the tyrannical feminine in royalty. Con is what he bought I to, that being marriage only worse, it's to a divorced woman nearing middle age far off from her twenties, likely really high kill count, single mom up bringing, father wouldn't walk her down the Ile.

The list goes on. I feel for Harry. He's bound to be divorce fodder for when Megan jumps back on the D.

blackg

Reaction score
I saw YouTuber entrepreneur invincibility I tho k it's called who depicted the most likely scenario.

Harry is far from the throne. Grew up in the background of the spotlight. Had a lot of family dramas. Shitty behavior from both his mother and father. Mother died. He's been coddled by the tyrannical feminine in royalty. Con is what he bought I to, that being marriage only worse, it's to a divorced woman nearing middle age far off from her twenties, likely really high kill count, single mom up bringing, father wouldn't walk her down the Ile.

The list goes on. I feel for Harry. He's bound to be divorce fodder for when Megan jumps back on the D.
I feel for Harry too, but not because he married a 36 year old woman. A woman he clearly loves so her age is mostly irrelevant at this point.
You can clearly see the way these two (Meghan and Harry) look at each other and it's a look of genuine love.
It's real!
I can see it and so can anyone who cares to notice.
It's heartwarming in fact and I wish these two young newlyweds a happy future.

Now, where I feel for Harry is for the future.
As the hair loss on his crown becomes more noticeable the scrutiny he will be under by the nosy/resentful public will be intense.

The comments in social media, the articles in the tabloid press, the one liners uttered by every late night TV hosts and so on..
This period will test his equilibrium and often make him lose faith in the average man or woman.
He will most likely look at the average citizen a little differently after this.
All those smiling folks who lined the streets and cheered on his wedding day...
These are the very same people who will rip on his *** after he has disappointed them by losing his hair.

So..
Good luck, Harry!
And stay strong, Meghan!
Harry will need you more than ever very soon.

Last edited: