So Prince Harry Is Balding, Wow....!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair is thinning very quickly, I remember when he had a thick mane. Wondering if this is why he is growing a beard, seems like every balding/bald guy has facial hair

skynews-prince-harry-meghan-markle_4288599.jpg

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They got their hair genes from Philip it seems. Charles had good hair a for a long time and has fully normal/acceptable thinning at 69.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It seems to be progressing much more slowly than expected. So yes he could be on meds.

Either way he's winning in life if he looks like that at age 33. I hope that he gets nothing but good things in his future.

blackg

Reaction score
It seems to be progressing much more slowly than expected. So yes he could be on meds.

Either way he's winning in life if he looks like that at age 33. I hope that he gets nothing but good things in his future.
I don't think he is winning at life at all.
He is trapped in a marriage he clearly rushed into. Him an his plain wife will have their every move scrutinised from this moment up until the inevitable messy sordid divorce proceedings.
He is sporting an expanding bald patch that will no doubt be the subject of many articles in trash news sites like the Daily Mail (not to mention the comments sections in these trash rags).
His days as a jet-setiing playboy clearly over, the result of bad genetics and an ill conceived arranged marriage.
All of this while he is in the prime of his life!

I wouldn't want to be Harry right now.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Could he be on finasteride...? Maybe he saw what happened to his brother and decided to get on it.

Maybe, but his brother is balder than their 70 y/o dad. Harry's hairloss could just be less aggressive.

But anyway, if they have a son he's likely gonna be pretty fucked hair-wise. That's Meghan Markle and her dad. Double whammy

46BF2A9E00000578-5137911-image-m-2_1512164489835.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe, but his brother is balder than their 70 y/o dad. Harry's hairloss could just be less aggressive.

But anyway, if they have a son he's likely gonna be pretty fucked hair-wise. That's Meghan Markle and her dad. Double whammy

View attachment 89009

LOL their child is cursed

Charles had better hair at that age but he has also been a combover master for like 40 years. This is him in his early to mid 30s

View attachment 89010

indeed master

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
He is trapped in a marriage he clearly rushed into. Him an his plain wife will have their every move scrutinised from this moment up until the inevitable messy sordid divorce proceedings.
He is sporting an expanding bald patch that will no doubt be the subject of many articles in trash news sites like the Daily Mail (not to mention the comments sections in these trash rags).
His days as a jet-setiing playboy clearly over, the result of bad genetics and an ill conceived arranged marriage.

At age 33 he was able to get married. Say what you want about the eligibility of his current wife but it's a hallmark of somebody who is winning at life to actually have the opportunity to get married. There won't be a divorce proceeding because his wife is under pressure not to divorce. Irregardless, the divorce would ruin her more than him. He doesn't have bad genetics. Look at his hair; it's incredible for a 33 year old. I totally would want to be Harry right now.

In all seriousness, it's a matter of perspective. Most of us on here would give our life savings and more to have hair like Harry and the opportunity to get married. You just can't put a price or value on those things.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At age 33 he was able to get married. Say what you want about the eligibility of his current wife but it's a hallmark of somebody who is winning at life to actually have the opportunity to get married. There won't be a divorce proceeding because his wife is under pressure not to divorce. Irregardless, the divorce would ruin her more than him. He doesn't have bad genetics. Look at his hair; it's incredible for a 33 year old. I totally would want to be Harry right now.

In all seriousness, it's a matter of perspective. Most of us on here would give our life savings and more to have hair like Harry and the opportunity to get married. You just can't put a price or value on those things.

Is it really that good though? I realize that he has better hair than half this forum under 30 but it's not like he was dealt a good hand. His hair line is fine I guess but is starting to get sh*t up top.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not just the elephant in the room that is baldness. Rather, William has lost his looks even with a full head. Terrible ageing genetics. Some guys just bloat early or lose their facial volume - both are correlated with genes/ageing and it happened to him so early. That's another reason I wouldn't use Minoxidil even if I needed it unless it was desperate times. I'd fear I would end up ageing my skin and maintaining baldy hair to complete the old man look lol.

That's exactly why I have avoided taking Minoxidil even though I came close to taking it a few times. Good skin and youthful face is one of my strong suit. I am deathly afraid of messing it up. Especially after needlessly taking finasteride and experiencing adverse reaction on it.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

He has extreme status, even if he was bald af he would get more pussy than a toilet seat.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Na he doesnt take finasteride. People extreme rich like him dont care about hair loss. He is balding bad in the crown and vertex where finas works better. In 5 years he will be almost like his brother..

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
Imo William looks good even with thinning hair. The beard makes him def attractive

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLRM69Gu5AcdOyE-Mji7PdqJ2yv-9yMFZm8XUaXcMeCxGUrKExHw.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRN9bi0BpISxN5KYP5a4XlX728Z6DePCiVRQVSsaJH1oPFn1eF.jpg

he def has the epic beard genetics of his father

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT716_VQifLcX4lgnlNQdnJdiF62XWxXEQ2FlhfMUrqZR7d82qMlg.jpg

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
wait you guys think the rogaine aging thing is more than just paranoia?

Several minoxidil users have reported bloated face and skin ageing. I take them seriously. I was also told that finasteride can never cause hair loss but it did to me due to hyperandrogenicity. It may be the case that minoxodil doesn't cause facial aging, but the number of reports is sufficient enough to scare me off.