So Prince Harry Is Balding, Wow....!

blackg

Reaction score
Ya she's above average, but when you're marrying a prince people expect more and only take looks into account.
Harry might have had better looking options, but doesn't mean they jived personality wise.
I think Zara Phillips is sexier than Meghan Markle.
Zara-Phillips-un-bebe-pour-le-Nouvel-an.jpg

That's her on the left.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are your eyes placed in your butt or something?
Meghan is very beautiful
View attachment 89289
Haven't seen you in a bit, hope you're doing good.

Why are you implying that I called Meghan ugly? Funny that the first post you make in a long time you completely miss the mark. Also nice ad hominem.

There's more to a person than their looks. What I'm saying is that she's 36 years old, quite possibly sterile, low status, divorcee, and a half breed. This might be the end of Harry's lineage, and even if Meghan somehow manages to squeeze out some kids out of that old used up vagina they're likely to be autistic and not even resemble Harry, like Robert De Niro's children. Maybe she'll pretend to be pregnant and adopt a baby. You'd think the prince of the once most powerful empire in the world could do better, even if he's balding.
c4caa3fbd092f2c3c76fb4d9632ae604.jpg

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why are you implying that I called Meghan ugly? Funny that the first post you make in a long time you completely miss the mark. Also nice ad hominem.

There's more to a person than their looks. What I'm saying is that she's 36 years old, quite possibly sterile, low status, divorcee, and a half breed. This might be the end of Harry's lineage, and even if Meghan somehow manages to squeeze out some kids out of that old used up vagina they're likely to be autistic and not even resemble Harry, like Robert De Niro's children. Maybe she'll pretend to be pregnant and adopt a baby. You'd think the prince of the once most powerful empire in the world could do better, even if he's balding.
View attachment 89312
It's funny you mention divorcee, but ya it's true if you're in this category your SMV goes down even if you're still pretty hot.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

View attachment 89312

I'm doing well, thank you.

Yes, she is 36 and I know that. But like you say, there's more to a person than looks. There's also more to a person than status, heritage and marital history imo, though.
I could understand your line of thought had she been married and divorced 3 times, had kids with different men or a history of stripping and prostitution and/or drugs.
Don't know that much about Meghan other than that she has been married and divorced once, and has no kids. I have not heard about any shady history with her. She sounds to me like quite a regular girl, a human like the rest of us. I'm not really defending Meghan here cause I really do not care about her or the royal family, but it's just annoying that you have to be like ''perfect'' to be accepted into the royal family at all. What I care about with royals is that they represent the royal family in a good way, stay away from scandals, partying and drugs and stuff, and present themselves in a fitting way. From the way I see it Meghan does that.
And what is this nonsense about half breed? Now you sound like Voldemort lol. Or that guy that starts with an H, not saying his name.
I do agree that it is a little bit of a risky move to marry a 36 year old woman if you want one or more kids, but I am sure they have already tested her fertility cause you can do that nowadays, and she seems healthy enough so it will probably be all good.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f*** do women lose the ability to have kids at age 36? i am 32 now and wanted to have kids but can't meet women due to male pattern baldness. i';m screwed unless the cure comes out in less than 5 years (think i will just get a hair transplant instead)

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f*** do women lose the ability to have kids at age 36? i am 32 now and wanted to have kids but can't meet women due to male pattern baldness. i';m screwed unless the cure comes out in less than 5 years (think i will just get a hair transplant instead)

No, plenty of women have kids in their late 30s or even early 40s. Though optimal child bearing age is probably around 25. Studies have shown something like 50% higher chance of autistic kids if women have children at 40 compared to 20s.

Relax, your swimmers will work even when you're 50

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing well, thank you.

Yes, she is 36 and I know that. But like you say, there's more to a person than looks. There's also more to a person than status, heritage and marital history imo, though.
I could understand your line of thought had she been married and divorced 3 times, had kids with different men or a history of stripping and prostitution and/or drugs.
Don't know that much about Meghan other than that she has been married and divorced once, and has no kids. I have not heard about any shady history with her. She sounds to me like quite a regular girl, a human like the rest of us. I'm not really defending Meghan here cause I really do not care about her or the royal family, but it's just annoying that you have to be like ''perfect'' to be accepted into the royal family at all. What I care about with royals is that they represent the royal family in a good way, stay away from scandals, partying and drugs and stuff, and present themselves in a fitting way. From the way I see it Meghan does that.
And what is this nonsense about half breed? Now you sound like Voldemort lol. Or that guy that starts with an H, not saying his name.
I do agree that it is a little bit of a risky move to marry a 36 year old woman if you want one or more kids, but I am sure they have already tested her fertility cause you can do that nowadays, and she seems healthy enough so it will probably be all good.
Royalty is held to a higher standard than regular people, and royals should act accordingly. Royals are being looked up to as role models by many and represent their country. And I don't think it's a good thing for society that a degenerate is marrying their role model and representative and thus becoming one herself. In your second paragraph you are conceding to this point, you just have a different standard of what's too degenerate for royalty. This Twitter post is an example of what this marriage promotes, notice the likes and retweets. This marriage is normalizing or even encouraging divorce and branch swinging.
wB2aBIw.png

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, plenty of women have kids in their late 30s or even early 40s. Though optimal child bearing age is probably around 25. Studies have shown something like 50% higher chance of autistic kids if women have children at 40 compared to 20s.

Relax, your swimmers will work even when you're 50
problem is in your older years you have to attract a younger woman for a better chance of healthy kids
which of course is tougher with male pattern baldness

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Royalty is held to a higher standard than regular people, and royals should act accordingly. Royals are being looked up to as role models by many and represent their country. And I don't think it's a good thing for society that a degenerate is marrying their role model and representative and thus becoming one herself. In your second paragraph you are conceding to this point, you just have a different standard of what's too degenerate for royalty. This Twitter post is an example of what this marriage promotes, notice the likes and retweets. This marriage is normalizing or even encouraging divorce and branch swinging.
View attachment 89320
The sad reality to this is most don't find better, then wished they stayed with the first husband - but the grass always appears
greener on the other side.
I told this to my chiropractor who seemed to consistently complain about her husband, miraculously her tone changed
next few visits, I dunno maybe coincidents?

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm back from spending a few weeks in a Buddhist monastery.

I'm glad I spent a few weeks away from the Royal Wedding BS. It's all tabloid bullshit and ultimately what does it do but feed our own insecurities about our lives that we're not rich or glamorous enough?

I got some good insight in the monastery. Tons of monks with NW1-NW2 hairlines shaved down. In other words, I got to see a shitload of people with SMP style haircuts. What I noticed interestingly is that there was not much difference between the monk with shaved NW1 and a bald head. It seemed that the brown robe sort of made a statement that framed them more then anything.

It made me realise that second to being bald, the costume we wear is extremely important..

I'm closer to shaving, but also realised that having some hair on the top, for now, whilst I'm still holding on to my density is better then shaved. I'm very tempted to pull the shaved look but not just yet..I got a good tan and lost some weight which balanced out my wide as f*** forehead.

Also, muscles are everything..Looking like a weedy piece of sh*t or a muscular well built man is the difference between night and day. I don't care what anyone says.

As for Meghan Markle - Harry. Lets see what happens when his baldness takes hold. I predict a messy divorce in a couple of years.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm back from spending a few weeks in a Buddhist monastery.

I'm glad I spent a few weeks away from the Royal Wedding BS. It's all tabloid bullshit and ultimately what does it do but feed our own insecurities about our lives that we're not rich or glamorous enough?

I got some good insight in the monastery. Tons of monks with NW1-NW2 hairlines shaved down. In other words, I got to see a shitload of people with SMP style haircuts. What I noticed interestingly is that there was not much difference between the monk with shaved NW1 and a bald head. It seemed that the brown robe sort of made a statement that framed them more then anything.

It made me realise that second to being bald, the costume we wear is extremely important..

I'm closer to shaving, but also realised that having some hair on the top, for now, whilst I'm still holding on to my density is better then shaved. I'm very tempted to pull the shaved look but not just yet..I got a good tan and lost some weight which balanced out my wide as f*** forehead.

Also, muscles are everything..Looking like a weedy piece of sh*t or a muscular well built man is the difference between night and day. I don't care what anyone says.

As for Meghan Markle - Harry. Lets see what happens when his baldness takes hold. I predict a messy divorce in a couple of years.

LOL Prince William is bald as f*** and can't even shave the donut because it would look too aggressive on such a tall man and his wife is still with him. LOL at the baldcells on this forum who think a woman would divorce a literal prince over baldness.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the guy had work done.

Look at the back of his scalp.

He didn't have his head shaved, but these days you don't have to for
a transplant.