So Prince Harry Is Balding, Wow....!

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair is thinning very quickly, I remember when he had a thick mane. Wondering if this is why he is growing a beard, seems like every balding/bald guy has facial hair

View attachment 88946

He's always been thinning. This isn't news.

Likely she cucks him as it gets more pronounced. She seems to be the type. Late 30s, divorced, single mom up bringing, shady in hiding her past social media, etc.

He's the cooler brother. I think he can do like Wayne rooney and get it fixed. Clearly, he has money and status. She would like to pursue someone else but who? He's royalty.

Female hypergamy had met its match. I don't doubt she will try.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Is it really that good though? I realize that he has better hair than half this forum under 30 but it's not like he was dealt a good hand. His hair line is fine I guess but is starting to get sh*t up top.

If he's age 33 and his hair loss is at a level that could be concealed completely with the right concealer then yes, he's been dealt a good hand. Most of us just want a chance to live for a few years. He's had like 15 years more than a hair loss sufferer can expect. And he's worthy of marriage, don't forget. How many of us can say that?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's been like that for years and years. Definitely jumped on finasteride imo. Probably saw what happened to Prince William and thought **** that, he was always a rebel. Or maybe he really has slow genetics. Speaking of this situation, a lass I know, commented that when she was younger she always loved William as he was so handsome, but now preferred Harry even if isn't model like his brother back in the day.

It's not just the elephant in the room that is baldness. Rather, William has lost his looks even with a full head. Terrible ageing genetics. Some guys just bloat early or lose their facial volume - both are correlated with genes/ageing and it happened to him so early. That's another reason I wouldn't use Minoxidil even if I needed it unless it was desperate times. I'd fear I would end up ageing my skin and maintaining baldy hair to complete the old man look lol.

I've got good ageing genetics and playing russian roulette with it would bother me, cumulative effect of collagen impairment. I totally get why people go down this route but I think newbies and those early in their hair loss, should use the minimum treatment to maintain hair (anti androgen) and only add in more if/when needed e.g if they go diffuse. Maybe a transplant can sort out a small slick area over using Minoxidil for life with sides, smaller gains e.t.c.

I do believe though that as far as ageing goes, genes play a much bigger role than lifestyle (unless taken to the extreme). That's what I've noticed with people.
By bloat do you mean putting on the pounds and stomach starts to hang? My early 40s friends are there but I figured its due to lack of physical activity mostly.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's a hallmark of somebody who is winning at life
Well, if you are born a prince of a first world country, losing at life would be really really difficult. You have to have an IQ of 80 or something.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Luckily for him, his hair color hides the thinning much better than if he had black hair.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could Prince William get a transplant now?
I think his hair loss it too advanced: he should have done it when finasteride could have saved some of his remaining hair.

If you think about it... imagine if he had had it when he was not at this stage and had covered just the temples.
Where would he be now?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could Prince William get a transplant now?

I read a whole thing once on the reason he cant do a hair transplant, wig or any other obvious treatments because of their status thing. I cant quote anything but hes basically trapped being that way because the royals cant give off the perception of such vanity or be found to use the countries money for things like that.

Ive often wondered lately about the collagen rogain thing. I look vastly older than I should, but Im also a god damned work maniac and get little rest. Ive started trying some natural collagen things to see if anything helps. I wonder if minoxidil can affect your joints as well. My joints are f*****g SHOT, but again working so much and working out (probably wrong for so long) has more than likely taken its toll.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're a few years older than me but I noticed you also looked young and great hair characteristics and very full! How's university, you started yet? I understand about being afraid to undo it, you want to keep going as long as possible! I'm sure you won't look too different even in over a decade. By mid to late 20s you can normally tell who will age well and who won't.

It's not paranoia mate. Minoxidil has been proven to inhibit collagen in studies. In fact they investigated Minoxidil as a drug to prevent the formation of scars post surgery - purely as it's effective at stopping collagen.

Here's one example

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760039/

Of course you'll never see Rogaine pay for a study on this. Imagine having to write on their package "may make you age quicker" - people going bald are already conscious of their looks and it would be suicide. A lot of folks have developed wrinkles, dark circles, eye bags, bloating or thin skin from this. Not everyone gets it as bad, but maybe those predisposed to ageing fast will I don't know. Either way, it's not good for your skin.

It's all about pros and cons. If someone is diffuse as hell at a young age and regrows all on Minoxidil, they should stick to it if sides are minimal. After all, someone with aggressive hair loss and limited donor, won't get far with transplants and here they have a priceless full head when it matters the most. So it's an individual decision. But I always say to noobs with limited loss, stick to basics first, of course if you're diffuse/aggressive, you don't get a choice and must use more treatments.

Plus a full head of hair halos over some facial ageing. But when you're balding badly on top and ageing, it's a double whammy. You got any hair plans now? Looking for a job?

No I don't mean that. That can be fought with exercise as you said yourself. Facial ageing on the other hand is much tougher and even surgery can be limited. I was talking about the face bloating and losing shape.

If you saw how I looked in my 20s and now in my 30s, sure I look a little older, but I look the same facial structure wise and good skin still. People will comment you haven't changed much and recognise me as that same person in my late teens/20s very easily. I'm sure @pjhair will get that after seeing his pictures.

But with bloating, you look different and it's not related to hair loss. William was legit model handsome and he lost his face, not just his hair, within a few years. It's not a simple case of putting on fat, rather a change in the soft tissue structure and maybe salt retention physiologically. His skin had other negative changes quite quick too. Genetics. Look like two different people.

View attachment 89093

View attachment 89094

Another example

View attachment 89095

To me William looks fine. What I see is the difference between a kid and an adult, minus a good amount of hair. The second guy, I don't know who he is, but yeah he looks like a different person.

A lot of speculation here about why WIlliam didn't do anything to preserve his hair. Maybe he just didn't really care enough to be bothered? A lot of guys don't.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
And all euro royals historically balded and married on another, that's why the dominant gene is found in them all. Joints is probably due to overload from weights, is it your knees? I think knees and shoulders get affected first in some bodybuilders, maybe change your exercises or lessen the weight. Could be the bone/tendon/capsule - some of that responds to physio and steroids. You're way too young still for serious joint issues and joint replacement.

For the face, apart from the usual beneficial topicals, you could try laser for the face or strong chemical peels. Might undo some of the effects, some people respond really well.

I wouldn't quit Rogaine now though in your shoes. Maybe you have some sides but it's probably doing a lot of good for your hair. You know how treatments go, once you're in, you can never quit, especially as time goes on! "Catch up hair loss" is depressing and scary.

its all my joints, elbows, shoulders, knees, fingers etc etc. I was thinking of trying the steroids thing. I was just on them for my sinuses but I didnt take any notice to joint relief. At the time I was paying more attention to my shoulders though than anything else. I dont plan on stopping the minoxidil. I could try a few chem peels, maybe me and the GF can do our own spa days at home lol.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
To me William looks fine. What I see is the difference between a kid and an adult, minus a good amount of hair. The second guy, I don't know who he is, but yeah he looks like a different person.

A lot of speculation here about why WIlliam didn't do anything to preserve his hair. Maybe he just didn't really care enough to be bothered? A lot of guys don't.
Or maybe he did try and noticed gyno then decided not for me.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that Prince Harry had to marry a post wall, B-list actor, divorced mudblood roastie really speaks volumes on the impact of baldness. If that wasn't bad enough Meghan is allegedly encouraging him to get a hair transplant.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...splant-bald-patch-meghan-markle-royal-wedding

Just lol a literal prince isn't even good enough if he's balding. It's over for XY chromosomians.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he's age 33 and his hair loss is at a level that could be concealed completely with the right concealer then yes, he's been dealt a good hand. Most of us just want a chance to live for a few years. He's had like 15 years more than a hair loss sufferer can expect. And he's worthy of marriage, don't forget. How many of us can say that?

Good hand? Compared to this forum? Possibly. I don't know many balding people below 30 with the exception of slight recession.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a few years older than me but I noticed you also looked young and great hair characteristics and very full! How's university, you started yet? I understand about being afraid to undo it, you want to keep going as long as possible! I'm sure you won't look too different even in over a decade. By mid to late 20s you can normally tell who will age well and who won't.

It's not paranoia mate. Minoxidil has been proven to inhibit collagen in studies. In fact they investigated Minoxidil as a drug to prevent the formation of scars post surgery - purely as it's effective at stopping collagen.

Here's one example

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760039/

Of course you'll never see Rogaine pay for a study on this. Imagine having to write on their package "may make you age quicker" - people going bald are already conscious of their looks and it would be suicide. A lot of folks have developed wrinkles, dark circles, eye bags, bloating or thin skin from this. Not everyone gets it as bad, but maybe those predisposed to ageing fast will I don't know. Either way, it's not good for your skin.

It's all about pros and cons. If someone is diffuse as hell at a young age and regrows all on Minoxidil, they should stick to it if sides are minimal. After all, someone with aggressive hair loss and limited donor, won't get far with transplants and here they have a priceless full head when it matters the most. So it's an individual decision. But I always say to noobs with limited loss, stick to basics first, of course if you're diffuse/aggressive, you don't get a choice and must use more treatments.

Plus a full head of hair halos over some facial ageing. But when you're balding badly on top and ageing, it's a double whammy. You got any hair plans now? Looking for a job?

No I don't mean that. That can be fought with exercise as you said yourself. Facial ageing on the other hand is much tougher and even surgery can be limited. I was talking about the face bloating and losing shape.

If you saw how I looked in my 20s and now in my 30s, sure I look a little older, but I look the same facial structure wise and good skin still. People will comment you haven't changed much and recognise me as that same person in my late teens/20s very easily. I'm sure @pjhair will get that after seeing his pictures.

But with bloating, you look different and it's not related to hair loss. William was legit model handsome and he lost his face, not just his hair, within a few years. It's not a simple case of putting on fat, rather a change in the soft tissue structure and maybe salt retention physiologically. His skin had other negative changes quite quick too. Genetics. Look like two different people.

View attachment 89093

View attachment 89094

Another example

View attachment 89095
Good post, although I do think Williams hair situation does indeed blurr/tilt your judgement
a little extra towards the negative side. Personally, I think he'd still be top notch with hair,
but it's just a subjective opinion ofc.

I guess we (lot of hairloss sufferers) now got double the motivation to see Replicel succeed,
betting also on their Skin Rejuvenation program :p

Us be looking like a human dartboard afterwards xD

Cheers

blackg

Reaction score
Good hand? Compared to this forum? Possibly. I don't know many balding people below 30 with the exception of slight recession.
Harry has been dealt a bad hand in life. Balding at such a young age and with an obscure hair colour to match is definitely no picnic.

Combine that with all of this extra new attention he is receiving because he happened to marry an American movie star and he is living in a 24/7, 9 to 5 dirty rotten fishbowl.
I wouldn't want to do it.

I wish him luck and hope he takes care of his mental health in the near future.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Harry has been dealt a bad hand in life. Balding at such a young age and with an obscure hair colour to match is definitely no picnic.

Combine that with all of this extra new attention he is receiving because he happened to marry an American movie star and he is living in a 24/7, 9 to 5 dirty rotten fishbowl.
I wouldn't want to do it.

I wish him luck and hope he takes care of his mental health in the near future.

He's 33 and has crown loss that can be concealed completely with the use of standard concealers. That's a very good hand. If he didn't want to have a wedding with his crown loss on show, he could have gotten married like 5 years ago. The hallmark of somebody who has been dealt a bad hand is that they can not do this.