So Prince Harry Is Balding, Wow....!

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's 33 and has crown loss that can be concealed completely with the use of standard concealers. That's a very good hand. If he didn't want to have a wedding with his crown loss on show, he could have gotten married like 5 years ago. The hallmark of somebody who has been dealt a bad hand is that they can not do this.
> Born into a royalty
> Bad hand
hehehe

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grown out horseshoe ALWAYS looks f*****g terrible with anything over norwood 5.Plus looks hideous and makes you look much older.
I don't know why anyone grows them out apart for waiting for a hair system.

Clippers no guard or wet razor shaved(if you suit that) can look good if your head shape is good.
But only looks good with a tan + muscles.
Looks like shrek or similar without.
I looked like a cancer patient like that. :(

Hair system so far has made be feel the happiest,both the exact style I want and to feel happy looking at myself in the mirror.
Plus got loads of compliments and had attractive people hitting on me.

SMP might be ok if rugged looking or have big muscles.

Hair transplant isn't worth bothering with norwood 6 and above, especially with limited poor thinned out donor hair.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
That's exactly why I have avoided taking Minoxidil even though I came close to taking it a few times. Good skin and youthful face is one of my strong suit. I am deathly afraid of messing it up. Especially after needlessly taking finasteride and experiencing adverse reaction on it.

yep, because having babby smooth skin as a baldo is an awesome combo

MobyGettyImages-489821946-920x584.jpg

vs wrinkles + awesome white hair

David_Lynch_-microphone_-10Aug2007-2p.jpg

plase dont fall for the minoxidil wrinkles meme

who cares about some f*****g wrinkles. CONSUME ANYTHING PROVEN TO GROW HAIR

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
ON A SIDE NOTE, MEGAN MARKLE IS HOT AS f***

i wish i could impregnate her daily

f*****g lottery winners, all he had to do is come out the right vagina

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
looking at that picture of prince william it just makes me wonder why the hell we just lose hair from the top of the head.
look at how thick his sides are then there is a literal line where the thick hair stops and the rest of the top hair degrades into nothing.
wtf could be causing it ?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
yep, because having babby smooth skin as a baldo is an awesome combo

View attachment 89173

vs wrinkles + awesome white hair

View attachment 89174

plase dont fall for the minoxidil wrinkles meme

who cares about some f*****g wrinkles. CONSUME ANYTHING PROVEN TO GROW HAIR

Well I am hovering around NW2 - 2.5 for the past 10 years WITHOUT meds.So I see no reason to hop on meds especially given the possibility of side effects. I might change my mind and hop on minoxidil if my hair ever recedes to NW3. But as of now, it's not worth the risk.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey , me too , i will start medicine course in september , at the old age of 25 !
planning to specialize in the hair surgery .
big change in my life .

Congrats man! If I was around your age, medicine is one of the fields I would have considered pursuing. However, it's too late for me now as I am 36. You are choosing an excellent profession. Really happy for you.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
looking at that picture of prince william it just makes me wonder why the hell we just lose hair from the top of the head.
look at how thick his sides are then there is a literal line where the thick hair stops and the rest of the top hair degrades into nothing.

This question resonates with me.
William’s hairloss was so fastidious, stubborn, obstinate, and ugly, that you start believing it cannot be just some random hormones or hormone byproducts that cause it. It is like the body has a plan for your scalp.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am still in quite a dilemna , i have to chose before the 26 of june
because i am currently in my 4th year of law school . I have one year left to be graduated , but this is so meaningless for me , this is not the job i wan't to do . I only do this to end up college as soon as possible
IF i had no hair loss i would do the medicine course without any hesitation . crazy how hair loss can dictate your choice
BUt i feel that i could make something great in the medicine field ! but this is at least 8 years of study .

IS 25 yo too old according to you to start this course ?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prince Harry has the best damn comb over though. You gotta give the guy credit.

You have to be close up to spot his Norwood four hair.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
The fact that Prince Harry had to marry a post wall, B-list actor, divorced mudblood roastie really speaks volumes on the impact of baldness. If that wasn't bad enough Meghan is allegedly encouraging him to get a hair transplant.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...splant-bald-patch-meghan-markle-royal-wedding

Just lol a literal prince isn't even good enough if he's balding. It's over for XY chromosomians.

Are your eyes placed in your butt or something?
Meghan is very beautiful
gettyimages-906665902-1518648879.jpg

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am still in quite a dilemna , i have to chose before the 26 of june
because i am currently in my 4th year of law school . I have one year left to be graduated , but this is so meaningless for me , this is not the job i wan't to do . I only do this to end up college as soon as possible
IF i had no hair loss i would do the medicine course without any hesitation . crazy how hair loss can dictate your choice
BUt i feel that i could make something great in the medicine field ! but this is at least 8 years of study .

IS 25 yo too old according to you to start this course ?

No man 25 is not too old for medicine. I know a couple of doctors who started med school at 31. You will be a practicing doctor by 33 which is not old at all. I am 36 and going back to grad school. Will graduate when i am 38 . It took me a really, really long time to figure out where I want to head professionally and hence the late school.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just the way God created us so we're not playboys forever.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I am hovering around NW2 - 2.5 for the past 10 years WITHOUT meds.So I see no reason to hop on meds especially given the possibility of side effects. I might change my mind and hop on minoxidil if my hair ever recedes to NW3. But as of now, it's not worth the risk.
And once you have some success with regrowth/more frequent better hair days, you're just going to want more hair - greed takes over like for money.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
This question resonates with me.
William’s hairloss was so fastidious, stubborn, obstinate, and ugly, that you start believing it cannot be just some random hormones or hormone byproducts that cause it. It is like the body has a plan for your scalp.
Spiritual curses can be passed down generations.

"Are you aware of unusual patterns in your family for generations? Very pronounced patterns of evil may indicate the need for healing the family tree."

Could include male pattern baldness here.

http://www.presentationministries.com/publications/HealFamTree.asp