Small penis vs being bald? Which would you rather have?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You guys are right, it is silly on a hair loss forum, but anyone who stuck around long enough was going to inevitably start talking about their own dong size.

Even though i think its silly i admit the time that i have been here im surprised it hasnt came up earlier. I just feel its a kids in high school type of convo, but thats just me i guess *shrugs*.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it only makes sense this place talks about other aspects of male attractiveness danny. i don't think it's immature either. of course penis size matters, so it will be a topic of discussion

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If women aren't happy with their husband's size they should just use cucumbers on themselves after the sex is done.

Now can we get back to hair? Hair is what matters in the real world. As long as you have at least 5 inches you will be fine
but if you don't have hair she aint gonna give you the time of day unless she's already with you for some time.

If you were referring to me (since I'm the only woman on here who has a husband), I can assure you I have no need for a cucumber. If you weren't, then please disregard my comment and continue on with hair vs. penis size.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
it only makes sense this place talks about other aspects of male attractiveness danny. i don't think it's immature either. of course penis size matters, so it will be a topic of discussion

But its immature to diss someone for it, or tell others in a group what could cause the guy/gal trauma etc etc. We not just talking about preferences we talking about kid like adults.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I dont think anyone has been dissed on this thread...

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I dont think anyone has been dissed on this thread...

I didnt say anyone was? im just going on about what i think is not cool i mentioned it pages back.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
If you were referring to me (since I'm the only woman on here who has a husband), I can assure you I have no need for a cucumber. If you weren't, then please disregard my comment and continue on with hair vs. penis size.

No, I was not talking about you specifically. I was talking about women in general. And actually I didn't really mean it directed at anyone. I wouldn't actually say that to anyone and mean it. I said what I said in a macabre humorous way to suggest that a cucumber would solve the problem so now we can abandon the penis discussion and get back to hair.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry nameless but as this is your 2nd request/insistence on getting back to hair, and this is literally the only thread on the forum that's not talking about hair, know what I mean? Maybe target the other 99.9% of threads that aren't focussing on penis size.

And Danny I also thought you were implying people are dissing small penises, so I don't know what you were actually getting at with that comment.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Sorry nameless but as this is your 2nd request/insistence on getting back to hair, and this is literally the only thread on the forum that's not talking about hair, know what I mean? Maybe target the other 99.9% of threads that aren't focussing on penis size.

And Danny I also thought you were implying people are dissing small penises, so I don't know what you were actually getting at with that comment.

If you look nameless responded to my message of me saying on those lines from a few pages ago, it came from that and even before that.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
How did this go from being bald vs small penis
To lets talk about dicks
Lmao

I just posted in the Samumed interview thread that Samumed has extended the new phase 2 study and it seems to me that, that is more important than guy's dic!s. Does anyone know what to make of Samumed extending their supplemental phase 2 study?

- - - Updated - - -

Not a lot of talk in the other threads. Everyone is focused on dic!s now. This thread is where people are congregating.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fine but, often there's threads I have no interest in, so I don't bother responding.

It's a dick thread, what can we expect? Make some convo in the other threads then.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll just keep talking about dicks.

That genitalsize pictureboard is interesting, huge upvotes for average or below average size penises.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm glad this thread got so much attention. So it seems that it's fair to say that most balding men would settle for having an average-sized dick (5.5") if they could have a full head of hair, and that most men wouldn't give up their full head of hair (assuming they have it) in order to go from having a small/average dick to having a big dick that would "wow" women and the gays. That accurate?

shookwun

Reaction score
large.gif