Small penis vs being bald? Which would you rather have?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I've tried to measure. There isn't a ruler out there big enough.

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I'm screwed. I'm only average size :(

Don't worry, average is fine. As long as you're not below average it shouldn't really matter that much... It's not only the size that matters, but what you do with it ;) But of course those (way) below average are kinda f-cked. The girl won't feel as much if the guy is really small... But yeah like Fred says, it's not like the girl will stop midway and tell you to leave. So at least you're still good for one night stands. Just keep in mind that girls talk about sex with each other, and if you have a really small dong you can bet she'll tell her girlfriends. One of my friends f-cked a guy with a small penis (which she compared to a door knob lol) and soon "everyone" knew.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that girls talk about sex with each other, and if you have a really small dong you can bet she'll tell her girlfriends. One of my friends f-cked a guy with a small penis (which she compared to a door knob lol) and soon "everyone" knew.

And this is just more evidence what a bunch of bi!ches women can be.

Love's a war zone.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah its never cool to diss like that if you ever find out your man/woman is doing that ditch their pathetic asses, and "average" is different from country to country.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Size downstairs would be better. Sorry, but for me that's true.

What a laugh!

If you're a woman, how many clubbing bald guys did you let get far enough with you to find out the size of his package? Answer: ZERO.
And if you're a guy, and you're bald then how many HOT clubbing women let you take them the distance? Answer: ZERO.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. Men would never do this type of thing.

Sometimes, me or one of my friends say something a bit harsh, but we immediately recognize it, and realize we're being assholes.

Like a good-looking guy we know who is dating an ugly girl: "Maybe we should do something?! But... If he's happy!"

And then we're like "Nooo, it's mean to that girl." I know, EvilLocks or other girls must probably think: "Well, that's nothing."

But women, if they truly behave like I've seen in Sex and the City (which is what Evil suggests), man how can they be so heartless.

They do this kind of thing, and then they will become angry at men who are not faithful, as if they were the scum of the earth.

They react like that because they're more selfish and solipsistic a than men I think. Everything must benefit them.

Anything that harms their interests (like unfaithfulness, even if it isn't about her) is horrible, and every unfaithful man is a piece of sh*t.

Notice how I said any man, if it's a woman who is cheating on her boyfriend, what will they say? "You go girl!" of course!

Because a woman being unfaithful doesn't harm their interests.

I always say that men are more sensitive than women, we just have become better at hiding it.

And running around telling people some guy is as small as a doorknob is very hurtful.
He can become a joke among ALL women in his area and it could ruin his sex life quite a bit.
Other guys could hear of it and then they could humiliate him with jokes about his size.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yes maybe some folks could afford to be just a little more responsible with what comes out of their mouths as they are with what they stuff in their mouths or other dark places. It's always the nicer thing to do.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Genetics can be so f'n brutal.

As horrific as male pattern baldness is ... can you imagine being the guy who's hung like a f'n raisin?

And there's not a f'n thing (at least that I know of) that the poor grunt can do about it.

Just f'n BRUTAL...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Where are you bigger guys measuring from? If you measure from the bottom, it's bigger. (I can't believe I just asked this question--my curiosity got the better of me!)

You've had some experience in measurement I see.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice how I said any man, if it's a woman who is cheating on her boyfriend, what will they say? "You go girl!" of course!

Because a woman being unfaithful doesn't harm their interests.

So that thread I made about generalisations and sexism, and making strawman arguments regarding women that don't actually relate to the majority of women, thank you for giving me the biggest example I ever could have imagined, right there. This quote is total nonsense, if there are any women who are actually proud of a friend cheating on someone, they will be vilified by their own friends instantly.

At the very most, you will get women who are overly too sympathetic to their cheating friend (and still look down on it), but promoting it? And you're writing "Of course!" as if this isn't just something that happens here and there, but it ALWAYS ****ing happens! It's the natural female brain! I mean what planet are you living on? Are you sure you've ever had female friends, or company, or have any clue how they interact? Females don't even think it's acceptable when a single friend is seeing a guy who's cheating on his girlfriend, that may be because they think the friend will get hurt, but whatever reasons, your vision of females is that they are absolutely mindless.

Apart from on Sex and the City, and on that topic, I don't even think in that ridiculous man-hating show you would still find an example of the promoting of cheating on a guy and being like "you go girl!", you have literally just constructed this from thin air because you love thinking about the harshness of females. Are they not harsh enough already without having to stoop into making **** up?

Even at high school age, the school wh*** can bang around as many guys as she wants and depending on her popularity can often get away with it without judgment, but the girl in a committed relationship, and the more popular the more scandalous (it works against them), who messes up one weekend and cheats, is instantly bullied and labelled the "sl*t" even though she only actually slept with 2 different guys.

Exactly what I thought. Men would never do this type of thing.

Men don't talk about women in bed?! The amount of times I've heard about females lack of performance, saggy tits, ***, or as a direct inverse to penis size, guys who have talked about loose vagina's.

Men generally get **** for not giving out info about women, we're expected to (and I don't, and male friends or even guys I barely know, get literally upset that I don't). But loose vagina's is the perfect example here, I definitely heard more guys complaining about this when I lived in England, but here in Ireland as well, they tell ANY guy who will listen to shame the girl on how her lack of tightness couldn't get him off.

Of course women talk about guys as well, and it's just as harsh, but that's all you can focus on Fred. No doubt you will completely disregard my point on men talking about women, but as before, if one single example is used vice-versa you are all over it and ready to pounce on how this is a constant prevalence among all women, and then you even go one further and start making stuff up. It's just ridiculous.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn this thread is makin me feel small lol. i'm just 5 and a half inches. but meh i don't care. it's still average. hair is way more important to me. but at the same time i wouldn't want to give up any of my penis size. if i did, it would become below average lol.

shookwun

Reaction score
@ h.l. I actually like to bring up these issues during my dates, because women love these 'dramatic' topics.

You know what each and every one of them replied to "What if a girl cheats on her boyfriend?"?

"He probably deserved it." Reverse the sexes and you get: "He's a piece of sh*t, it's unforgivable!"

At this point, I've met way too many different girls who've behaved more or less the same to believe that all the girls I've met were all isolated cases.

1ien4i.png

2layaab.png

2cdakgg.png

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about bald or a large finasteride-induced non-functioning penis?

shookwun

Reaction score
This chick rele spreads the light, and speaks truth on the whole feminism movement

Women that hate, and want to oppress men are the same envious types who are jealous of beautiful women.

[video=youtube;bCgsrOtCBXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCgsrOtCBXM[/video]

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ h.l. I actually like to bring up these issues during my dates, because women love these 'dramatic' topics.

You know what each and every one of them replied to "What if a girl cheats on her boyfriend?"?

"He probably deserved it." Reverse the sexes and you get: "He's a piece of sh*t, it's unforgivable!"

At this point, I've met way too many different girls who've behaved more or less the same to believe that all the girls I've met were all isolated cases.

That's because they're on a date with you! That's a warning from her right there, "don't **** me about or I will cheat on you". What kind of idiot brings up the topic of cheating on a date?

Be honest, you've never had any close female friends, the only experiences you have are from females playing the "dating game", very often not being completely honest because it is indeed a game, from both sides.

This hashtags been awful and has gotten way out of hand, of course women like this exist, somewhere. Of course we know most of these aren't seriously played out, but it is awful indeed that women are doing this for other women to get a laugh out of, so yeah, it represents a very bad attitude out there.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This chick rele spreads the light, and speaks truth on the whole feminism movement

Women that hate, and want to oppress men are the same envious types who are jealous of beautiful women.

She also completely destroyed fat people's moaning and crying.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wonder if this woman would be making this video if she were homely, never knowing what it's like to have men fawn all over her. I'm not a feminist by any means. I have nothing to prove because I am the weaker sex, and I'm happy being a woman and being treated like one. But in all fairness, women who are not fat but just plain unattractive through no fault of their own do not reap the benefits that gorgeous women do. The same goes for unattractive men, as is often said here.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't taken part in the contest: 17.5 cm here (just type 'in inches' on Facebook).

Lol, I just did! (Not laughing at the size of course.)

- - - Updated - - -

h.l.;1288133 Men don't talk about women in bed?! The amount of times I've heard about females lack of performance said:
And let's not forget Swingline's comment about "the smell"--lol.

Seriously, I think it's ok for a woman to talk confidentially to a close friend, and likewise a guy, about physical attributes and performance, as long as it goes nowhere. I think it's low class to ridicule someone to a whole group, and I can't imagine why someone would do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes maybe some folks could afford to be just a little more responsible with what comes out of their mouths as they are with what they stuff in their mouths or other dark places. It's always the nicer thing to do.

Lol!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It dont matter WHO does it its wrong to diss people and go tell a group about it, that crap can honestly scar people it should be left in the bedroom.